• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

New Light (A Dying Light Inspired Anthro Optional RP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya @VerbalAbuse do you want to do anything with your character before I post up? Let me know and I'll hold off but the post arrives at 7-9pm EST

I'll try to get into the routine of responding to posts when they come. I shall post for ze otter tomorrow @Tsutla

I have been hounded quite a bit on the education-side of things, keep in mind this discrepancy HAS and WILL hamper my posting time quite a bit, so I'm sorry in advance!

I shall get to the post, either later today or perhaps tomorrow tho!

Ya know I've been thinking while riding my bike about making a modern warfare roleplay with DnD elements. It would be slow like this one (once a week posts) would anyone be interested?

Reactions: Nue
Sorry things have been a tad bit busy with class and other life distractions. I should have a post up today if all goes well

I'm doing a bad job at this x.x Sorry guys school and work is killing me. I will tag those who I get a post out to whenever I can. Do not worry! Ze list is in me head

I'm doing a bad job at this x.x Sorry guys school and work is killing me. I will tag those who I get a post out to whenever I can. Do not worry! Ze list is in me head
Understandable, waiting to get a breath of fresh freedom over here from the piles of schoolwork and projects!

also, posted ^^

I am! I just came back from college things if you have or have not checked my profile feed! But that is a good question: Who else is alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back