New Generation - HP - OOC TALK ONLY!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found it but thank you guys so much!

I still think all those participating should be tagged just in case they didn't see the start of the IC. ^^

I still think all those participating should be tagged just in case they didn't see the start of the IC. ^^
Will do that once I have a chance.^^

Reactions: CALLISTO
I already know. I am busy

Probably a silly question, but do those who live in Diagon Alley also board the train at Platform 9 3/4? I just want to make sure before I write for Cory Longbottom.

Also, Mundane Monster dropped Violet Dursley, correct? I think I remember that being mentioned, but I've been so spacey lately that it's probably best I double check before I assume she's been dropped.

Probably a silly question, but do those who live in Diagon Alley also board the train at Platform 9 3/4? I just want to make sure before I write for Cory Longbottom.

Also, Mundane Monster dropped Violet Dursley, correct? I think I remember that being mentioned, but I've been so spacey lately that it's probably best I double check before I assume she's been dropped.
Indeed Mundane did drop from this one and yes , you would still board the train with everyone else , Hun!

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Indeed Mundane did drop from this one and yes , you would still board the train with everyone else , Hun!
Thanks! I plan to reply either tonight, or sometime tomorrow. Definitely Thursday at the very latest.

To all:

Please read my latest blog entry! Very important.

ahhh okay just making sure
I contacted them first and while the problem was being fixed, I wanted to give an update on a blog entry. That's all.

My twins intro shall be up tomorrow or Wednesday^^

Both of mine shall be up today!

Reactions: Unbound
work on mine eventually today

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Shayla
You never sent us a reason for the mythical Patronuses, so please change them both to mortal animals before you post.
Oh I forgot to send that I will pm you later since I don't want to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.