NEW CHARACTERS OPEN:M/M Plots for various genres

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FeelingMysterious

Chaos Gremlin
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
When I'm Conscious
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Romance, Drama, Tragedy
BEAUTIFUL BOYS, ALWAYS OPEN, ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW

boys.png

This is the full collection of my boys, please feel free to browse if you don't see any featured characters that catch your fancy. ^^
Feeling_Mysterious - Charahub

PLEASE READ THE RULES FIRST
I know it's a lot, but if you don't we'll end up arguing later. ^^

Requesting Characters
Characters are marked with colored tags at the top of the posts to show their status for RPs. OPEN, REQUEST PENDING, CLOSED. Each character is available for only one partner, or one partner per plot if multiple storyline options are given. REQUEST PENDING is the exception to this. The blue tag means that I am in discussion with someone about a possible RP, but it has not been started yet. If you message me with a clear idea for your character and/or what you want to do with the story, then I may agree to let you have a second spot, after which the character will be immediately closed.

Post Content and Length
I enjoy roleplays with posts of various lengths. However, if we fall into a rut of one or two lines I will object. Also, if you prefer longer posts, please remember to not give a large string of actions. If you write too much happening in a post, then your partner loses the chance to give reactions to the first actions which may have changed what you chose to write for the next.

I always try to encourage people to RP with me in threads, and although it may not always turn into a 'mature' roleplay, just in case I ask they be created in the RedStar board. If we were to decide to take the story in that direction, I feel it best to be able to do so without fear. Doesn't mean we have to, but the option is open.

Please PM me all requests with the title "(Insert my Character/Plot Name) by the Rules" in order to show that you read all of this. I know that it's a lot and that it can be easy to be turned off by seeing so much text, but I have ended up with a lot of dropped roleplays due to people entering with interest only to realize my preferences didn't match up with theirs. Thank you for the time if you did read everything! I look forward to writing with you. ^^

Last edited:
OPEN

Among the trees of a quiet and devout kingdom, there have always been clans of white tigers living peacefully. Considered to be the gods' messengers, near their territories there are temples carefully maintained.

Every so often, a miracle will occur; the appearance of a living god. The one who is both tiger and man, considered to be the most pure and holy being. There are two in this time, however, an invasion by a rival kingdom resulted in one of them being captured and taken away across the sea.

Fearing that the one remaining symbol of their faith would be taken from them, the acolytes of the temple committed the greatest of sins for their people, and they chained the gentle creature deep in the forest, where the soldiers of the invading army could not find him. They swore that when the soldiers left, they would come to free him...

Yet no one came.

White_Lily.png

Lily is gentle and trusting, but easily made wary by those who do not approach him carefully. He does not understand human concepts such as betrayal, war, or violence. His behaviors are very animalistic, and he does not know many human words. Those he does know he does not use often, preferring to communicate through quiet growls, touches, and body language.

Last edited:
OPEN

He has been traveling throughout the kingdom for years now, and doesn't seem to have visibly aged any in that time. However he has never shown anything to confirm the rumors that he may be more than human.

His dances have caught the attention of many customers from all walks of life, fascinated by the albino snakes that come with him everywhere, winding about his body as he dances. He seems close to them, almost unnaturally so, seeming to understand them, and they him.

c1041854_02accaf4f326920802e332e8e0954243.jpg

Last edited:
VARI-A MODELING COMPANY

IF YOU HAVE INTEREST IN A ROLEPLAY TAKING PLACE IN A MODELING COMPANY WITH A GREAT VARIETY OF PERSONALITIES, TAKE A LOOK AT MY COLLECTION. ^^
RESOURCE - Vari-A: Characters and Plot

OPEN

Malikei - Charahub

He's been drifting around town for a while, doesn't seem to have a job but still stays at the best hotel the city has, in their most expensive room. He drinks freely but has never been seen to seem drunk. Simply put, he's strange, and he makes people nervous. But they still can't stay away.

Relaxed and welcoming. He draws people in easily, and enjoys making them trust him. Mali doesn't consider himself a bad person, though others might disagree. He's a playboy for sure, and he'll try anything as many times as it takes, so long as it gets him the heart he's currently chasing. He's never been serious about anyone before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
SECOND PARTNER POSSIBLE
Trigger Warnings: Prostitution, depression

Konoe - Charahub

As soon as he was of legal age to sell himself, he did. There was no other way to survive, as he had been homeless for years without his family. Attractive enough, he made himself a niche in the middle class brothel that took him in. There are tales of high class prostitutes being bought out of their positions by gaining favor from customers, but he has little hope that will happen for one of his class.

c1019658_a283966d0698b036831516c5ccc1ccca.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
OPEN

Warnings: Blood/gore, death, zombie-esque creatures, other fun stuff like that.
Peter.png

They called it the Fall. The Fall of order, the Fall of civilization. Just... the Fall. It happened fairly quickly, a year at most. Everything started to shut down as people fled as far as they could from the big cities, where it was worst. Those left behind tried to survive as they realized that this wasn't some fictional nonsense where a bite could make you one of Them, but something that was orchestrated. For only taking in the blood or flesh of an infected human could spread whatever it was. Someone was causing it, but even up until there was no one left to investigate, they could never figure out who.

Surviving, just barely, he managed to continue living on. Killing Them, feeding himself as he scavenged and hid away. Not sure what his purpose was, only knowing that he didn't want to die, and he didn't want to turn.

Peter Vlask - Charahub Seke
c989748_df6b6c1c61937bb9b33fbcccd923f3df.jpg

Last edited:
OPEN
medicine.png

Luke - Charahub

Calm and efficient, he never lies and never holds back in his opinions. However, he is not spiteful or cruel, simply very blunt. He believes that when people ask a question they deserve an answer.

He has traveled to many worlds to study medicine and remedies, so that he would have a talent that was useful when he returned to hell. His magic skills are weak, and so- despite not saying so specifically- it seems he sought for a reason to be needed.

Last edited:
OPEN

An ancient graveyard, deep in the forest. Surrounded by a crumbling stone wall, the graves overtaken by red flowers. They were always waiting there, among the bones of the dead. They sang to them, and arranged them like sculptures. The never left, though no one who ever passed by that way could ever see what was keeping them in that place.

Like a spider-lily, they were feral, yet delicate, and no one who ventured near them was able to get them to speak a word.

c924939_c458ba4405358bffb02d6c915d095df4.jpg

The being who many call a demon has a long, sinuous body, with bone-pale skin. Crimson eyes, and dark red horns that curl up from his forehead. Their form is draped in long white hair. Black nails, and irregularly shaped ears. Possessing sharp features, and slightly pointed teeth; tattoos of red flowers wind around their waist and thighs, and up onto the right side of their chest.

Their personality is erratic, to describe it simply. They can be almost childish at times, and after spending so long along he developed an overenthusiastic reaction to anything they like. However, they have been here for centuries and have strength and cunning to match this long life. If they takes a liking to someone, they'd rather kill them than let them go. Occasionally they shows a dark and dangerous side, leading most to avoid them if possible.

The color red, flowers, and being told that they are beautiful all please them. They hate being called a monster, and will probably kill you if you do so.

A few important things to note:
  • *Character death can occur only if both parties discuss and mutually agree that that is how they want the story to end. There will be none without the go from both role-players.

• The Keeper is technically without official gender, able to shift physically to suit the current object of his attention. He is most often male, and so referred to as such, however if you make a good case for it, can be written as female. ALSO this shift is to suit the sexuality of the man they are currently pursuing; the Keeper is attracted to males regardless of their own form and so no female partners are in the cards for them.

• The character I write in this role play has no name. YC is free to name them, but if they don't like it they will reject it, so don't give me anything silly just for the sake of abusing the privilege.

• This character is mentally unstable, and so depending on how the story develops and how they are treated, has the possibility for a mental break during the course of the role play. They will not be quick-fixed by affection before or after, it would take actual effort from YC to help them recover.

• The Keeper is what some people might call a 'power bottom.' They are the 'female' figure, but displays a dominant behavior in sexual situations. This does not, however, mean that you have to give me a pushover seme. If you want to have a strong character and do your best to make them bottom, have fun with that. No guarantees that you'll succeed though.

Finally:
The Crimson Blossoms role play is intended to be explored with some darker themes, and so if you do not understand and appreciate that, you should not be requesting to write with this character. Make careful note of everything in the chart above, and once you have finished investigating the page, please message me "I am not a post-skimmer." If you express interest in this story without that tag, I will tell you the character is closed. I do not wish to write with anyone who does not fully understand and is not committed to the content of this role play.[/spoilerbb]

Last edited:
Please be aware that during the semester I will be slower in replying. Keep this in mind before requesting an RP: You may be without reply for a few days at a time if my work load gets too heavy.

Last edited:
OPEN
black_rose.png

Onyx - Charahub

With unwavering determination, Onyx entered into slavery of his own will. In order to be trained into the perfect product, so that when he is sold the money will pay off the debt of his human half-brother, who would have been in his place.

Story 1: Entering into training at the slave market, Onyx begins harsh conditioning in order to be prepared for sale.

Story 2: Before Onyx can be slated for training, one of the frequent customers of the market takes interest in him, and offers to buy and train him themselves.

c1053437_88b73225c3faa02e55c0311c6c07dc78.png

Last edited:
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD PLEASE. PM REQUESTS ONLY.

Last edited:
OPEN
eric.png

Eric Lesta'elle - Charahub

Eric has been preparing his entire life to take over his father's business, and is fully confident in his ability to do so. He is already vice-president of the corporation, preparing to move up when his father retires. The company is not entirely clean, but still holds enormous power in the region.

To celebrate his twenty-fifth birthday, Eric's father arranged for him to visit the underground market that the company has long worked hand in hand with, and pick out a slave that suits his fancy. After all, "Those of high position must have some way to relieve their stress, no?"

c1053448_113c5802e08e6e2aa3e7c6cc4a794f55.jpg

Last edited:
New dominant, Eric is up! ^^

Plus some other fun lovelies.

PLAY WITH MY BOYS

Status
Not open for further replies.