NEVER NORMAL ⌽ a superhero roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
*gasps*

I might not be able to participate in this if I am not accepted? I hope I am accepted, then. I'm thinking about oneirokinesis and enhanced synesthesia for my charrie.

@CloudyBlueDay Is SPME all over the world or are they only in the United States?
US only! that's not to say there are other organizations across the globe, though..

If we don't get accepted, will you send us the reasons why in PM so we can change things? o.o

@CloudyBlueDay

Of course, but unless I've explicitly told you that you'll be accepted if you change X, then it still won't guarantee your acceptance. I'd still be happy to explain why, though. The amount of people interest just makes it so that I can't let every person in at this point.

• Thank You
Reactions: Eru
Aww, Icey is leaving on vacation on Thursday. Lemme know because I'm real interested~ I'll try and get something up when I'm there but it wont be really great
If you want to begin a concept, the basic skeleton is just appearance, personality, background, and power description.

Ah, makes me uncertain. I hope I get accepted then, I suppose. :(

If you want to begin a concept, the basic skeleton is just appearance, personality, background, and power description.
That gives me a start, thanks~ I'll try and get something started asap

Now to decide which pretty face I want to give my girl

Oh holy shit people

I'm not just here because superpowers XD this honestly reminds me of the "escape the lab" roleplays of my youth but actually really well written XD

I'll wait for the OOC to pop up. Unless it popped up while I wasn't looking.

@CloudyBlueDay So, you say public is largely unaware of SPME, but are slowly becoming more aware. Would it be alright, if there's viable reason, if my character had a vague idea of who they are (I was thinking all she knows is that they do things to superhumans, but she doesn't know whether it's bad or good, though she has an inkling it's bad, but she doesn't know any in depth information about their practices and what not) provided I give you the basic idea in pm of why I think she'd know about them?

*whispers* Icey and I are the staffies around here. Better, ya know, accept us. If you're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down.

I'M TOTALLY KIDDING. I like a challenge. B)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Bears
*whispers* Icey and I are the staffies around here. Better, ya know, accept us. If you're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down.

3oiai_d.jpg

yes helo i am babbu snek staffie i don't demand anything thank u for ur time & consideration

You are all silly people XD

• Love
Reactions: Eru
@CloudyBlueDay So, you say public is largely unaware of SPME, but are slowly becoming more aware. Would it be alright, if there's viable reason, if my character had a vague idea of who they are (I was thinking all she knows is that they do things to superhumans, but she doesn't know whether it's bad or good, though she has an inkling it's bad, but she doesn't know any in depth information about their practices and what not) provided I give you the basic idea in pm of why I think she'd know about them?
PM me, I'd like to hear that viable reason~

Reactions: espoir
I'm so confused what's going on?
(I'm not getting notifications so I missed like, five pages worth of chatter)

I think an OOC topic went up and nobody bothered to sticky the link.

Cloudy stated earlier - a few pages back - that she would attempt to get everything up by Wednesday. Nothing has been posted, yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.