NEVER NORMAL ⌽ a superhero roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Red Thunder
Reactions: Joan and rissa
Alright! Here is the OOC, along with attached links for the Lore & CS. I have not made the IC yet, obv.

OPEN SIGNUPS - NEVER NORMAL ⌽ OOC

I tried to tag everyone who has expressed interest. There is a whopping twenty-five of you, so if I missed any, pls forgiv.

@rissa @Red Thunder @Shayla @MadKingJai™ @Artorias @Joan @BearEnthusiast @Radio Jelly @Shizuochan @Ner0 @espoir @Bjorn @Kimberlyn @Elle Joyner @Razilin @Applo @Nicole Birdy @Wolfsbane706 @Eruantien @IceQueen @Sairento @ShiroKiyoshi @Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Lonewolf888978 @Dante @Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Last edited:
Alright! Here is the OOC, along with attached links for the Lore & CS. I have not made the IC yet, obv.

I tried to tag everyone who has expressed interest. There is a whopping twenty-five of you, so if I missed any, pls forgiv.
The RP looks like a lot of fun, but I'll have to withdraw. Having to use a real person faceclaim is a dealbreaker for me. I sincerely hope the rest of you have fun!

I will be withdrawing as well. The group is a bit too big for me but I wish everybody the best!

I will be withdrawing as well. The group is a bit too big for me but I wish everybody the best!
Just a heads up -- there's no guarantee everyone will be accepted, so the group may not be this large in the end. c;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Just a heads up -- there's no guarantee everyone will be accepted, so the group may not be this large in the end. c;
Just letting you know the OOC is really hard to see on mobile

i will edit asap (i'm eating fries atm >_>)
Its mostly the size of the box containing the info because you cant see the black text exceeds the box

I'm interested! One thing I'm curious about though is in both @Elle Joyner and @BearEnthusiast characters, there's an extra tab at the bottom for written description/character appearance, but I can't find that part in Rissa's code. Is that part of the code somewhere else maybe?

I'm interested! One thing I'm curious about though is in both @Elle Joyner and @BearEnthusiast characters, there's an extra tab at the bottom for written description/character appearance, but I can't find that part in Rissa's code. Is that part of the code somewhere else maybe?

Should be at the very top of Rissa's sheet - beside the main image.

@rissa @Red Thunder @Shayla @MadKingJai™ @Artorias @Joan @BearEnthusiast @Radio Jelly @Shizuochan @Ner0 @espoir @Bjorn @Kimberlyn @Elle Joyner @Razilin @Applo @Nicole Birdy @Wolfsbane706 @Eruantien @IceQueen @Sairento @ShiroKiyoshi @Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Lonewolf888978 @Dante @Tyrannosaurus Rekt

That's a lot of people O_o Will all IC posts go into one thread or will there be multiple threads for the different starter cities or something similar to what @Razilin suggested? I'm trying to gauge the amount of activity there would be in a thread before I decide to commit. I understand the required time for posting is two weeks, but in a group this big, there's a huge chance posts will fire every second and I'm very sure I will get lost.

That's a lot of people O_o Will all IC posts go into one thread or will there be multiple threads for the different starter cities or something similar to what @Razilin suggested? I'm trying to gauge the amount of activity there would be in a thread before I decide to commit. I understand the required time for posting is two weeks, but in a group this big, there's a huge chance posts will fire every second and I'm very sure I will get lost.
I've stated multiple times I will not be accepting everyone and the group will not be as large as the interest I have received. I tagged everyone who showed interest. Not everyone who is participating.[/i]

Be sure to read past posts. As stated earlier by GM and co-GM alike, not everyone will be accepted.

I've stated multiple times I will not be accepting everyone and the group will not be as large as the interest I have received. I tagged everyone who showed interest. Not everyone who is participating.[/i]

Be sure to read past posts. As stated earlier by GM and co-GM alike, not everyone will be accepted.
Very well then, how about an estimated head count of how many people you will accept? As in how many spots are there to be filled?

Very well then, how about an estimated head count of how many people you will accept? As in how many spots are there to be filled?
I'm aiming, right now, for about fifteen.

Status
Not open for further replies.