Never Give In (Assassins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shrugged. "Well, it's your neck I guess." she said as she checked her cooking. It was slightly burned. She tsked as she put some into the bowl which she put into the tray. She prepared for her guests also. She shook him gently. "Hey. I've got some food for you." she gently sat him and began spooning and feeding him.

From behind, Alice watched the scene unfold in front of her and got a look the man's face when his mask was knocked off and looked away with disinterest. 'Can I-?' No. Alice thought mentally as she tried stop Dead Alice from taking control. Though the constant dispute in her head between them gave her a headache, she tried to fend from her own self to prevent the same incident from happening all over again. Go and kill as you please in the next town, but not here. We already assassinated someone in this area. Don't raise suspicions. Alice said, giving into Dead Alice's blood thirsty pleas.

"Yes! I get go on a kil-" Alice quickly bit her tongue to prevent Dead Alice from saying anything more and silently looked apologetic as she kept her mouth closed, slightly upset with Dead Alice's outburst. Being sure to stay a distance away, she stood by the entrance of the doorway instead and looked outside.

The man stands to his feet and turns around. " i guess you were right " He says this as he slips a pendent in his pocket, He steps away so the woman could feed the man, " when he gets up, tell hi...." The man starts to think ~ wait.... what if she is the one we are looking for~ He steps back " my name is sai Takeru of the Takeru clan " He new if the woman was the assassin killer she would not hestitate to kill some one from the Takeru clan ( a famous clan of assassins) He waited for her response holding his blade hilt.

She was feeding the man when the assassin mentioned he's from the Takeru clan. Her grip on the spoon tightened. She did have a grudge against them but she knew he's looking for that other woman. She swallowed hard trying to calm herself. "You want me to kill you? I think I know who you're looking for." she replied quietly. She was trying not to shake. She swore not to let vengeance Her only reason to live. But that other woman believed otherwise. "She's out there somewhere." she added not wanting to speak any further.

Sai had already drawn his blade when she asked if she wanted her to kill him, He walks around the bed so he could see her face . When he see's her face he puts his blade away, Even if he was an Elite Assassin he was still human and knew what the look on her face mean's . " i....im sorry " Sai puts his mask on and heads for the exit. He stops and turns his head " You might want to keep your eye on this one " He refered to Alice , " she has a real dark side " He stares at alice like he was letting know she couldn't fool him.

"I know but I think she's just lonely." she replied smiling now. "I have to warn you though. That woman you're looking for.." she sighed. "Looks a lot like me." she ended smiling sadly.

Alice had no intention to interfere with the two, for she had no reason to and no relation towards them for all she was occupied with was controlling herself. She was fighting not to let her other take control, but sometimes, she couldn't help but feel helpless and lose against 'her'. Which often makes her forget and question whether she is really the true Alice.

When Sai had headed towards the exit where she was standing, Alice stepped aside and looked up at him, her expression void when he had stated that she couldn't deceive him. This made Alice slightly upset, for she had no intention of deceiving anyone. Frowning upon his warning to Kiera she wanted to speak and deny the fact that Kiera had just said she was lonely, but she could only keep her mouth shut, in fear that Dead Alice would speak in her stead.

"Wrong," Dead Alice and Alice spoke as one despite the fact that no one would barely notice the subtle change in tone of her voice. Her expression was saddened as she stepped aside, away from Sai and Kiera while looking away from them.

Sai watched as Alice stepped aside " hmph.... whats wrong? ...cant control it " He had herd rumors of alice but this is the first time he had actually met her inperson . Hearing the woman say that the assassin looked like her Sai turns around hoping she would explain further. " is that so "

"Sisters. I thought you got the description in the contract." she replied. Turning her attention to Alice, she said. "Prove that we're wrong, Alice." Observing her for a moment, she spoke again. "Tell the other Alice that they'll get along well with the other Kiera." she smiled sadly.

Sai's contract did not say any thing about sisters , which worried him a little so he just played along. " o... yhea" He listens to the woman speak to Alice and starts to give the woman an awkward look he thinks to him self ~ is she nuts ~ he begins to worry about leaving the injured man with the two girls.

"Of course they didn't mention a sister. It's like seeing a double image really." she said without taking her eyes off Alice. "Well, you'll see for yourself." she shrugged as she returned to her patient. She knew she didn't look like one or that she's related to that woman but she was. Anyway, she wouldn't force anyone to believe her. She's dead to the world for all she knew.

Sai walks back towards the injured man, " hey maybe i should take him off your hands" He stops next to the woman , he did not want to take the risk of letting another assassin die .

Alice shook her head in response and looked down. "Your wrong. We're not lonely," they said as she looked Kiera. "And she-"

"I don't get along with anyone. Since when did you get to decide that?" Dead Alice spoke as Alice fought to keep her from taking control as she clutched her head in pain.

"I... Can't control her," she admitted, stating that she only disagreed with Kiera's statements of her being lonely. "But because she is a part of me..." Alice shook her head to stop her self from speaking any further and smiled faintly as she tried to conceal the pain. "They won't get along..." Alice said in an inaudible voice. 'Because I'll kill anyone in my way,' Dead Alice thought to Alice as Alice sighed in disapproval.

She growled at him. "No! Take your hands off of him if you want to keep your limbs connected to your body." she warned him. She sighed as Alice was speaking with Her other side. "This is giving me headache." she said to no one in particular. "Keep the noise people coz I have a patient here." she told them. Glaring at the assassin, she said in an annoyed voice, "Don't even think of smuggling him out of here."

Sai stops but stays were he is " take it easy.. i just think i can help him more than you right now" He turns back at Alice who looks like she was about loose it " see what i mean its to dangerous for him here" He places his right hand on the mans shoulder .

"What are you gonna do? If you take him out, she might see him and kill him in an instant. After all I did to help him." she said trying not to lose her temper. Alice is already doing it for them. She hissed when he touched her patient. She was.getting annoyed by the.minute. This is what she.get from being nice.

Sai knew what he was doing from the very start , his plan was to use the injured man as bait, but he dident expect the woman to be so protective over him. " there's no need to be like this.. He is a friend of mine , and i rather see him in the hands of his own " Hoping that she would fall for it," dont worry i swear i will keep him safe " he moves his arms slowly to a position were he could lift the man. "

Alice was already getting a migraine from dealing with Dead Alice and she just couldn't comprehend anything else. If it were to keep going on, she would really lose to herself. Things were getting out of hand and she was already about to snap, which would most likely mean Dead Alice would takeover. "That's it. I'm leaving," Alice said, walking out of the house as she tried to stay calm. By this time, she couldn't hear anything else outside the range of her own thoughts, because all she could here was herself.

Though she said she would leave Alice could only walk around and find someplace else to stay. Away from people. She couldn't risk another bloody massacre.

Walking out of the house, Alice cringed from Dead Alices shouting and spouting to let her loose, but all Alice could do was continue walking as she covered her ears to block the inner sounds that she couldn't even block.

She snapped when she saw him try to lift him. "Liar! I don't buy it. Leave. Him. Alone." she said as her voice got quieter by each word. Her face carefully blank, she smiled. "Now mister, get away from nice and slow do there won't be any problem." she told him taking his hands and slowly peeling them off the unconscious man.

Not expecting the woman to react this way Sai lets the woman take his hands away. " are you ok? " He sighns " why do you not trust me? " He takes a knee next to the bed " is it because hes injured?" Sai Knew the only way to Lure the assassin killer was the man but this woman is getting in the way . " i need to take him " says with a serious face

Status
Not open for further replies.