Never Give In (Assassins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No. I don't. Maybe you could enlighten me." she replied sarcastically. She saw that the dagger was too far for her to reach so she had to make him free herself from his grip. She twisted again, trying to claw him.

" Calm down " He says as he holds her tighter. " im not going to hurt you so relax" Sai lets her go and steps back. " and please don't do any thing stupid " He keeps stepping back until he was close enough to pick up the dagger. He slips it into the back of his belt before picking his armor and blade up. Still keeping his eye on her " now this is were the bad news happens" He looks over to the injured man and then back at the woman hoping she knew what that ment

"You're gonna take him aren't you?" she said with her heart beating fast. Could she handle him without her dagger. She edged closer to her patient once again. Her eyes were studying the assassin closer.

She gasped as she fussed over him. "Don't stress yourself. You're still in need of nourishment and rest." she told him, smoothing his hair. "Did you hear everything?" she asked.

The man had been listening, waiting for the right moment. Some of his strength had returned to him now that his blood sugar was rising back to normal levels and he had something warm in his stomach. Moving would hurt like a bitch. But he would defend himself. The man wouldn't have an easy time if he really wanted to use him as bait.

Sai was surprised to see the man had awaken " about time" He walks closer to the man while handing the womans dagger back to her " Were is the person that did this to you?" He asks in a demanding tone.

She frowned as he handed him her dagger. Sheathing it back, she waited for the man's reply. She sat beside him, observing the guy. He's not that pale anymore and knew that the food did him some good. She just hope that the assassin wouldn't harm him.

"I'm not sure, exactly. Somewhere nearby, definitely." He answered with a frown. "If you happen to see an old English revolver with her, would you mind getting it back to me?" He asked in return.

"lets try this again " Sai grips the hilt of his blade " either your lying to me or she is gone " saying this because he knew he scanned the area already , thats how he found them two. It did not make sense that she would disappear without killing the man. " well"

"She could be gone, but I don't know. I've been tied to a goddamn tree for the past four days." The man grumbled in response. He thought about trying to sit up again, though he knew that it would be seen as a sign of weakness, or as a threat that he wasn't currently able to follow up on. Instead he just remained still on the bed, staring down the man. He was from a well-known clan of assassins, which instantly meant trouble. You hit one, and you pick a fight with them all. He really didn't need that kind of chaos riding on the back of his near death encounter. "I wouldn't go after her alone. She'll probably have a trap set for you long before you think you know where she's hiding."

Last edited:
She sighed at their conversation. "Why don't you let the poor man rest? Maybe he could help you find her since she owe him big time." she said hovering beside him. "Just let him be okay? He's too tired to escape from you so why worry?" she added. She doesn't like him pushing the poor man even though it is clear that he wouldn't be of any help until he regained his strength.

Sai begins equipping his armor " Because " When he finishes he looks back at the woman " he is the only one that actually saw her, and i need information " He looks back at the man "what kind of an assassin are you? " Knowing that the man was hunting the assassin killer it made him furious to think he would be so badly injured. " what did you tell her " If the injured man would say that he gave the assassin information about the organization , he would not hesitate to kill him " did she get any thing from you ?

"She wasn't looking for information. She was killing for pleasure. I am the kind of assassin who wants to get rid of business threats." His voice was crisp, his word sharp and to the point. He scowled slightly at the man's next question. What kind of fool did he take him as. "The only things she got from me were my knives and my revolver." He replied contemptuously. "My name's Archaeo Grimoire, by the way." He wasn't sure what kind of reaction he would get, though considering that he hadn't heard the entire introduction, perhaps some information in return would be nice.

seeing that he was not giving any information that revealed were she was , Sai scratches his head " hmph" He walks towards towards the door, He looks back at the injured man " As soon as your organization lost contact with you and a few others they hired my clan to clean this mess up" He pulls out a few papers of some people that were apart of the same organization and flashes them at the man. " these are the other members .... i was also ordered to get rid of them " Sai held another paper and did not want to show the injured man " i suggest disappear " he says before holding up the last paper that had Archaeo's face on it . This was normal for a life of an assassin and Sai was sure knew what would happen

"Yeah sure." she muttered sarcastically at him. She doesn't give a fig to that assassin. She's more concern for her patient. Does he really think he could find her? Oh well, it's none of her business. She stayed quiet.

Archaeo frowned upon seeing the pictures. If this was their game, so be it. He hadn't lived this long just to be hit. He had emergencies like this planned out. "The other people are already dead. Left out to die by nature itself. The woman's probably waiting for you near where I was tied up. It's how the last four or five disappearances worked." He replied, face and voice both lacking any real emotion. He was on a to-die list. Wouldn't be the first time. Probably wouldn't be the last.

Sai leaves the cabin and heads out into the woods " as soon as he hears the comment from the injured man" He scan the area looking for anything weird. All he thought about now was getting payed.

After Sai went out, she turned to Archaeo. "How are you feeling?" she asked him concerned. "I don't know if you know but I'm her sister." she admitted. She waited for his reaction but hoped that he wouldn't hate her or try to kill her. She just wanted to help.

As soon as the man left, Archaeo slowly sat up. This time he didn't fall back down, as he was prepared for the pain this time. "He's a goner." He muttered softly to himself, shaking his head ever so slightly. He would need to get moving again, and quickly. "I'd feel better if he'd get randomly killed by a bear, but that isn't going to happen." He replied to the woman's question gruffly. "And I heard that bit about your sister. You can't choose your siblings."

She just sat there unmoving. "You need anything?" she said quietly. She wondered where is that other woman and when she would stop killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.