Never Give In (Assassins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unless you happen to have a blood testing kit or a secure phone here, no." He answered her question evenly. His gaze remained somewhat focused on the door.

Alice had long left the area from where Kiera's cabin was and headed to the outskirts, away from any signs of people. She ran her hand through her silver hair and sighed as she leaned against a tree, finally feeling at peace now that the voice's in her mind had ceased. "Tired..." She spoke aloud to herself as she watched few specks of snow fall from the sky.

Putting her hand out, she let the snow fall into her hands and melt as she closed her eyes; clenching her hand into a fist as a mischievous, yet dark smile found it's way onto her face. 'Sleep well Alice...' Dead Alice thought as she now had control over Alice physically and opened her eyes to scan the area for any victims.

As Dead Alice quietly laughed to herself, she hummed a tune as she skipped through the snow; spotting a lone elderly woman outside and smiled widely as she walked up to her.

Dead Alice plastered on an innocent smile as the elder woman gave the young strange girl a questioning look, only to gasp as a blade had somehow quickly stabbed her into the heart. The elder woman's eyes were wide as she coughed up blood and Dead Alice smirked as she twisted the blade deeper in, only to take it and stab it into the woman again; making the blood splatter around them and onto herself. "Ah~" She said in a singsong voice as she took out the blade and licked the blood off. "Old blood..." She mumbled as she stuck her tongue out disgustedly. "Oh well, as they say... 'One will always lead to a flock,'" she said as she walked away from the lifeless and limp body.

Last edited by a moderator:
She didn't reply because it seemed that she doesn't have to. She left him to tidy up the things when she cooked a while ago. She sighed. She wondered about Alice.

As Sai travels farther into the forest, He starts to pick up the scent of blood , it was fresh so quickly rushes towards the source. He finds a body laying there in the snow , He looks around before steping closer to the body. " a woman " not being able to figure out who she was he looks around trying to see if he could see any one. his eyes start to widen when he catches the a familiar scent , He immediately starts to follow the direction of the scent .

As Dead Alice continued to search for more kills, she licked the blood off of her hand and smiled when she sensed someone familiar from behind her in the distance, following her trail. Stopping in her tracks, she turned around and her smile widened. "Well look who it is..." She spoke, her appearance stained with blood standing out on her silver hair and fair skin compared to when they had met her as Alice.

Sai stops a few feet away from Alice " what a surprise " He tilts his head when he notices her covered in blood. " how adorable ..... in a creepy kind of way " he said sarcastically. Sai noticed the blade she carried was dripping in blood and starts to chuckle " by the look on your face you must get off on killing old lady's "

"Was that supposed to be a complement?" Dead Alice asked as she tilted her head questioningly at the contradiction. Shrugging her shoulders in response to Sai's statement, her face showed distaste. "I much prefer the young and fresh blood, but I suppose she would have to do," Dead Alice says as she looks at her blade. "Best to do a quick kill, before she wakes up and gains control again," she mumbled, implying that Alice would gain control once she awakens and would fight to keep Dead Alice contained.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sai walks up Alice and hands her a rag " here , you should clean up " He did this because the blood that was on her was leaving a really strong scent on her, and if he was able to track her then the Assassin killer could too , and he did not want to face her in an open area.

Alice looked at the rag he had handed to her and wondered what his motives were as her suspicion arose. yet she hesitantly took the rag and began to wipe most of the blood off of her and her blade. "I suppose this is when people say their thanks for the offer, though I question what your motive is from doing this," She said honestly as she held the blood soaked rag up and stared at it's now crimson stained color in wonderment.

" i wanted to know if you found any thing out here" He was hoping that she had any clues about the person he was hunting. He looks around befor looking back at alice " what is your purpose for being here?"

"Found anything? Of course I did. I found a prey to fall as my victim," Dead Alice said jokingly, with a quiet laugh. "I mean... No. If you speak of who you are searching for." She said. "Haven't seen anyone besides that hag so far...'"

Dead Alice then shrugged at Sai's question, "Alice had a mission here." Was all she said as she handed Sai's rag back to him.

" ahh ... you can keep it " He sighs when she explained what she found " hmm " When alice states that she had a mission he starts to grow curious about this mission of hers. " and what would that be ? "

"If you insist," Dead Alice says as she holds onto the rag, having nowhere else to put it. "Mission? Just a job she had to carry out even though she decided not to work for them anymore," Dead Alice says with a shrug while making her answer brief. "Not that it would make a difference..." She added in quietly. "And you. You're an assassin," she stated. But before she could say any more, Alice's thoughts stirred, showing signs of awakening. "Tch. Guess that's my cue to go. And I only got to kill one person..." Dead Alice says disappointingly as her expression changed.

When Alice regained her conscience, she blinked a few times and looked down at her hand to see herself holding a blade and a soaked up rag. She then looked up to see Sai and sighed. "It happened again..." She said as she took a look at the faintly dried blood on her hair.

There was a set of eyes watching the house. They were up, high in the trees. They didn't falter, barely blinked. Those ice blue eyes watched the house carefully, and there was a question in them. What was going on inside? Finally, those eyes stopped watching the house. He had seen everything he needed to. Now there were only two people inside, and he could get what he came for. There was a soft sound as the man jumped and hit the ground. There was a very prominent scar across half of his face. It went from under his right eye, cutting across his face to end up next to his lips. He wore a hood, covering most of it. He knew it scared people sometimes. Moving swiftly yet quietly, he made his way to the house.

Archaeo had been planning out his next move when a dull thud in the snow reached his ears. For just a second he thought about the possibility of a tree just falling in the distance, although with all of the others in the area, it was unlikely. His gut was screaming trouble. "Kiera, you have more company." He warned her.

Status
Not open for further replies.