Never Give In (Assassins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No. And I just don't." she told him firmly while looking dead in the eye. "Just stop it already." she told him.

When sai see's her face he knew it was not going to happen, He sighs again as he walks towards the other end of the room, " fine ... then we will do this the hard way " Sits with his back against the wall and just stare's at the woman.

"Fine with me." she Sat closer to her charge, showing that she won't go down without a fight. She stared at him with blank face.

Sai removes the blade from his waist and places it on to the floor to taunt the woman. He stares back at the womans face and just sits there not saying a word.

She arched her eyebrow. He was taunting her and she's getting ticked but he doesn't need to know that. She lifted off her skirt to show a dagger beneath then lowered it back.

Sai cant help but smirk when he sees the woman lift her skirt and flash her dagger. " you must be dangerous " He says tauntingly . He thought of a plan to really annoy her now. He begins removing his body armor until he was shirtless. " its getting hot in here " He looks at the woman and winks before leaning back on the wall and continues stareing at her.

She was trying not to get too annoyed already but when that guy took off his shirt, she gritted her teeth. "Is it? I didn't notice." she replied gulping. It took all her energy to look at him without flinching.

Now that Sai knew he was getting he starts to chuckle " something wrong? " He puts his arms in the back of his head while he continues stareing at the woman " you look a little pale there, you should take a nap" He smirks " i can keep you warm if you want? "

Her chin up, she scoffed at him with effort. "I can myself warm enough, thanks but no thanks." she crossed her arms to control herself. "And I'm always pale." she added.

Sai stands up and stretches his arms out " you sure about that " he say while He walks over to the woman and leans over until his face was directly in front of her's " isn't it lonely out here in these woods"

She slowly backed away as he leaned towards her. "No. I prefer my company but I can be hospitable at times." she replied a bit breathlessly. She had to counter him at all cost. If he wants to play, then, well, she could do it, maybe? She thought to herself as she looked at him.

He pushes closer as she backs away " are you shy?" He places his hand to the wall behind her "its ok i don't bite..... much" with his left hand he pushed some of her hair back while leaning forward to whisper in her ear " just relax"

"I'm not shy." she whispered. She started to lean forward. "I don't bite either..not that hard anyway." she smiled innocently. Deep inside she was trembling but she have to fight.

He thought it was actually cute when she tried to fight back, But he was an raised as an Assassin since he was 5 , he had trained body and mind so it was useless , " Then show me what you got " Sai predicted that at that moment she would break at that moment. " come on im waiting "

"No. No. No." she snapped. She trembled no matter how she tried. "Stop." she said quietly. She closed her eyes and turned her head to the side. Her hands went to her skirt.

Sai steps away from the the woman " its ok " If the woman opens her eyes she would see Sai holding her dagger in his hand. " sorry about this " Know that he had backed her into a her into a corner and removed her weapons He just waits to see what she will do. "i really am sorry "

She opened her eyes when she couldn't find her daggers. She looked at him and think for a moment. She kissed him suddenly hoping it would affect him.

Sai accepted the kiss from the woman , But at the same time he drops the dagger and grips both her hands. He thinks to him self ~ well played~ He pushers her up to the wall so he could pin her . he moves his head back " look what you have gotten your self into now" And immediately begins kissing her again.

She gasped as he pinned her down. Her protests were never voiced out as he kissed her again. She twisted as she tried to escape from his grip. He's really strong, she thought. Her mind is starting to get hazy. Unconsciously, she bit his lower lip, making it bleed.

Sai pulls his head back while he still pinned the the girls arm, He turns his head and begins to laugh , " i can see you like it rough " he was not bothered by the pain in stead he licks blood from his lip and looks back at the woman " you know how this ends ? don't you " He kicks the dagger that was on the floor towards the other side of the room. "

Status
Not open for further replies.