Neo Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shattered♦Secrets™ If that happened, Courtney would have denied his existence for most of her career-- it would be cool if a sibling of hers was in the resistence. Could make her snap. And I AM a fan of psychopaths who lose their cool...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I really wanted to make her cousin, but it wouldn't make sense if she did have one and didn't know he was one of the Angels lol, well scrap that Rofl. Still.making Angel, I would do resistance but I have already made.most of Cs. If I could I will make a resistance char too...who wants to stop her and could be her sister of something.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Angels will deal with Redorak more than they will Courtney, most likely-- Ever consider an undercover Angel?
No Rofl, I love that undercover works perfect lol and he's a thief class so tricks and backstabbing is his thing lol. Works.great and haven't done bio yet, so I don't have to change anything. Thanks for that, now I am really going to have fun.

REAL LIFE CHARACTER

Name:
Hayden Carter Fuller

Height:
6'2"

Weight:
200lbs.

Appearance:
PLMhsQx.jpg

Personality:
Hayden is a charming guy, he loves to make people laugh and have a good time. He is also a manipulative trickster. He knows how to get his way, and he knows how to get people to trust him. He can lie right to your face, and you wouldn't even know it. Hayden only lies to the ones he knows he can't trust. Unlike most people, Hayden does have a heart, it's just sometimes he decides to bend the rules to get his own way. He has a good heart with a free spirit.

A.N.G.E.L. No.2 (Working Undercover For The Revolution).

Class Status:
Rich (His father works for the West Coast Legend Offices)

Background:
Since birth, Hayden has been a wild free spirit type of guy. He does his own thing, never following, always leading. Hayden always fought against the rules and the "Leaders" of the world. When Hayden was four years old, his father got a big wig job at some company (later known as Legend), then things changed. Hayden is the only child, so his father prided himself on every accomplishment Hayden had, sports, grades, etc... When Hayden turned twelve, his father made him play the game Neo Genesis. Hayden was never a gamer, but he really liked this game. Everyone at Legend nicknamed him the Prince of Legend, being that he became an amazing player and his father was highly respected. He became so great, that he was appointed A.N.G.E.L. No.2, basically one of Legend's henchmen.

After a while of playing the game and coming to realize what Legend was really about, Hayden's eyes were finally opened to the horror that his father was a part of. Hayden is now working undercover for The Revolution, he has to be really careful, never talking to a Revolution member out in the open, and always keeping a straight face when he has to lie to Legend Associates. Hopefully with his help, Legend will be ended...even if his father will hate him for forever.

IN-GAME CHARACTER

Name:
Mr. Prince Trickster

Race:
Kitsune

Class:
Thief

Height:
6'2"

Appearance:
rVZWgro.jpg

Armor:
Hayden's character has a custom outfit, thanks to his A.N.G.E.L. Status. He wears a nice suit with red accents on it. His real armor is the highest leveled kind. The armor gives him amazing Crit. DMG, ACCU., and Crit. Rate. He also has amazing SPEED and DODGE. The main things that make a Thief a Thief.

Inventory/Equip: While most Thieves in the game probably use dual daggers, Hayden uses dual Claw Weapons. They work perfectly since he's a Kitsune in the game after all. He also has smoke bombs and stun bombs, for when he needs to make a clean getaway. If he needs anything else, he can just request it DUH!

Guild:
Not Yet

Party:
Not Yet

Background:
Bred for combat and melee trickery, Mr. Prince Trickster is one of the, if not fastest and agile character in the game. Already a Thief class, with exclusive Legendary armor and weapons that gives him the highest Crit. Rate and Speed in the game, Mr. Prince Trickster is like a dancer in battle. Jumping around and slicing foes down with his exclusive claw weapons, he is someone to be feared. You'll most likely see him in the woods, practicing his skills...amongst other things.

Last edited:
I will have both backgrounds up tomorrow.

I kinda wish there was a dwarf in this,I'd be one but I have two as of now. Oh well

(has it started yet?)

May I reserve the Enforcer position for Revolutionists?

Reactions: StarCaster
I have returned from the war! (work ;u;)

First of all, welcome @Shattered♦Secrets™ I'm happy to see you're on board, and I like your character ^-^ I'll update the role list with your name~

Second, @aja maji , We might be getting another lovely person on in here, and if they wanna make a dwarf, I'll make one as well and we can all be awesome :D

@GreenSea it's started, but I left right after it was made. Now that I'm back, things will be going a little more fast-paced, and my own characters will be introduced more. I'd like to make this roleplay flow smoothly and update every day, so that if other people don't post, I still will so that this thread doesn't cut off short.

And Hiya @Yandere-Chan! I would be very happy If you reserved Enforcer ^-^ We could always use more revolutionists.

UNDER PROGRESS

REAL LIFE CHARACTER

Name: Charlotte Bethany Rose
bananaman.gif

*Height: 5'4
*Weight: 116 lbs.
Appearance (You can use pictures to your liking, just keep it believable and realistic. The real world doesn't really have dyes or much color):
153e19af73f59db38c329d7274ef3754.jpg

Personality: Charlotte is usually a passive person who is really quite introverted. Observant and (other than her snarky remarks) relatively quiet, she is often overlooked by others and therefore can get away with a lot more. The brunette is tranquil and refined, often keeping her thoughts to herself. Naive and a bit oblivious, Charlie is a rather anxious person that worries too much about what could happen. She's incredibly cold to others and therefore lacks the necessary common knowledge for human interaction. She's more of a planner than a doer and prefers to leave the risky stuff to others. Charlie is obedient, elegant, calm, collected, but has yet to understand she can't save everyone and becomes quickly devastated when she can't. Everyone else's needs come before hers and though it may not seem like it, she cares for everyone she crosses pathes with and even those who she hasn't.
Class Status: Comfortably Wealthy
Background: Unlike her sister, Charlotte enjoyed her simple life as the baker's daughter. It was pleasant and uncomplicated. But Courtney didn't hesitate to pack her bag and leave her and the rest of their family in the dust. For this, Charlotte grew up despising her sister and everything she stood for. LEGEND had ruined the lives of many and broke the ones they hadn't. How her sister could lead something so despicable was beyond her. Charlotte's disdain for Courtney soon grew to hatred as Courtney's position in the company rose and Charlotte did nothing but watch as the people around her struggled to keep afloat. The day Charlotte took the position as her family's breadwinner was the day she vowed she would stop her sister and put an end to this chaos she helped create. Beware the enforcer of the Revolutionists.

IN-GAME CHARACTER

Name: Aurora
Race: Elf
Class: Fighter
Level:
Height: 5'8
Appearance:
elf_girl_by_senryuji-d5qtz33.jpg

Armor: Aurora's armor is a beautiful hand-crafted, white cuirass and a warrior skirt that's front ends on the top of her thighs whislt the rest of the skirt reaches past her calves. Lined with gold and enchanted with a lightweight spell, Aurora's armor is elegant but practical. Her heeled boots reach up to her thighs and designed for faster running and quicker stamina recovery time. Where her cuirass ends, her gloves begin. Because of her weapon choice, the part of the glove that covers her hand is golden silk with her fingers and the back of her palm protected. Her armor was designed to fit only Aurora and is meant to increase her stats hugely. Aurora usually has her hair in her signature pigtail braids.
*Inventory/Equipment: The rapier is Aurora's choice of weapon. Powerful yet graceful, the very thing Charlotte created her to stand for. With its' razor sharp blade and beautiful embroidered golden handle, it'll slice through anything (and anyone) that gets in Aurora's way. Aurora has a white "fannypack" hidden under her skirt which contains multiple potions boosting her heath, stamina, and even her DMG.
*Guild (Can be added later):
*Party (Can be added later):
*Karma (Good, Neutral, Evil): Sickingly Good
*Background: Aurora was born of Charlotte's hatred and bitterness and has evolved since then into a beautiful elven warrior. The elf was born 10 years ago and has become one of the most well known and favorited characters of the Neo Genesis. Of course, this was never the intention. After years of experience and practice, Aurora was molded into the elf she is today. Starting off as an elf who didn't know how to use her class correctly, Aurora stole from local merchants and blitz attacked every wisp she saw. Though none know of her relation with LEGEND's leader, Aurora is still treated with respect and fear. Aurora is a name whispered by others though Charlotte is a name that is not payed attention to.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry! I didn't read the entire message so I wasn't aware you guys wanted a dwarf. I can make a dwarf too! ^^ I wouldn't mind.

Bio coming up in a bit and after I get the ok, ic intro coming also.

I really wanted to make her cousin, but it wouldn't make sense if she did have one and didn't know he was one of the Angels lol, well scrap that Rofl. Still.making Angel, I would do resistance but I have already made.most of Cs. If I could I will make a resistance char too...who wants to stop her and could be her sister of something.
The sister thing sounds cool. And if you don't want to make another character and @Elfie is okay with it, I wouldn't mind Charlotte being her sister. ^^ It sounds like it could be a really fun thing to roleplay but it's your idea and Elie's character so, it's up to you guys

@StarCaster Thanks! That means a lot to me! :)

@Yandere-Chan Hey, I don't mind. Just know that if Charlotte is the sister, then the siblings are most likely on opposite sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.