Neko's FIght Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night turned her attention to Aria. Aria answered with a smile on her face. "Well anywhere really. Maybe Maine or Florida. Just somewhere nice and pretty...Where the weather won't bother Night." Night gave a soft nod. "Yes that does sound nice. Do you have any family there?" Aria lost some of the light in her smile as she answered. "I use to have a bunch. I'll be lucky to have some."

Adint gave a small nod, they all knew the feeling so well. "I haven't been to Maine yet ... that would probably be our safest bet ... along with Canada as well." He said quickly, his brows furrowing, he looked up to the sky and his tail twitched slightly, storm clouds ... it had been raining a lot lately, "We'll need to make camp ... rain will soon come." He told the two of them.

Night was feeling that sick feeling again. She gave into a loud groan. Annoyance slowly working it's way into Night's system. She didn't mean to but in an almost rough manner kind of threw Adint's hand away. "Well I like this spot and I think for the most part we're far away enough to rest. I think we have enough stuff to make a make shift tarp." Night chuckled softly to herself. "Besides I don't think any of us really stopped to grab a tent."

Adint brought his hand to his chest whenever Night had thrown his hand away with her guttural groan. He moved his eyes away and reached into his bag, pulling out the tent he had grabbed earlier, "Actually ... I did." He said quickly, and shook his head a little, "Here ... you two make camp ... I'll keep first watch."

Night caught Adint's small gesture. It made her cringe softly. She knew she'd have to apologize for that later when they talked. To her self she wondered why she looked forward to talking to him again. Aria and her had no problem with setting up the tent nor was it a difficult task. The tent was a lush grass green and was wide and spacious enough to at least hold five or six people. Aria was pleased and so was Night.

Adint watched as Night and Aria made the tent, after a little while, and after he had set traps, rain started pouring down, he shooed them inside the tent as he stayed out there, looking to the sky for several minutes, and then nodded, heading by the tent, and he tried to dry himself off before entering.

Aria was searching through the bags for blankets by the time Adint came in. Night gave a tiny giggle Aria tried to fight off sleep and Adint tried to get dry again. When the little Neko finally found what she was looking for she carelessly threw two blankets in Night's and Adint's direction. Night was not lucky enough to dodge getting hit in the face with the blanket. Aria went to the furthest end of the tent, curling herself up in the blanket muttering sorry before she collapsed on the floor into her far off blissful sleep. All Night could simply do was laugh it off. "You got to admit she is a cute little thing."

Adint gave a small nod, watching Aria in the tent, "Yeah ... guess that's one of the reasons I saved her." He whispered softly, a small smile on his face as he watched the girl, he then turned his eyes to Night and gave a small nod, "Sorry about earlier ... I should have been there earlier ... to help you and all."

Her face grew a deep red. She had for a moment forgotten about that but now it was fresh again in her mind. Her tail coiled around her body as she rested her chin on her knees. "You don't have to say sorry for that. It wasn't your fault. I just.... over reacted because no ones ever touched me... like that." She wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing but Night still believed in love and holding out at least. She sighed softly because it was all she could think to do.

"Touched you like that?" He then remembered how her shirt had been messed up, and looked away from her, "Oh yeah ... that's right." He whispered softly, and shook his head a little bit, he then moved back over to her, a small frown on his face. "I ..." He touched her shoulder softly, "It's still my fault though ..."

Night looked up when she felt his hand on her shoulder. It was nice and warm and made her feel well secure. She offered a small smile as she reached up and squeezed his hand lightly. "Adint you are very kind. I'm glad to be traveling with you and Aria." Her smile widen a bit before she whispered "Sorry I threw your hand. I hope you don't think I didn't like holding your hand cause I did. It was just that I get annoyed when there is bad weather. So again sorry..."

He gave a small chuckle, "So you like holding my hand?" He asked softly, he moved his other hand to the side of her face to caress it, "Night ... I ..." He leaned his head forward, about to kiss her, but then a rustling from Aria made him back up a little bit, his eyes moving over to Aria, then he looked back to Night, "Uh ..."

When Adint drew close she thought he was gonna kiss her. His hand rubbing her cheek softly. Him closing the space between them. All Night could do was suck in her breath and wait. She wouldn't lie she had wondered what it might be like to kiss him but didn't think he'd go for it. She could feel his breathe on her lips but then Aria began moving in her sleep it was enough to scare them both a few inches away. Night looked at Adint for a brief moment while her heart was caught in her throat before she laughed softly. "I guess we could postpone." She couldn't stop laughing. An almost first kiss she thought. An almost first kiss.

Adint gave a small nod, "Yeah postpone." He gave a small chuckle, and looked into her eyes softly, a small smile on his lips. His tail moved around behind his back in a slow manner. He watched Night closely and then gave a small nod, "Well anything you wanna talk about ... or?" He asked, his eyes moving over to the make shift bed that he was going to use, he laid his back along it.

Night's laughter had already begun to die away. She was growing a bit tired from the days events but there was still one thing playing on her mind. "What happened to you when you went out and got this sword for me?" Night watched him closely. She'd know if he'd lie. There were always signs but she was hoping he might open up just a little more.

He looked to her and shook his head a little bit, "I- I had to steal it ... and ... kill someone ... the latter no by choice though ..." He averted his eyes from her gaze, "He pulled a gun on me ... what else was I to do?" He lowered his head. And looked at his tail as it began to wrap around his leg, "I was afraid of death ..."

Night reached for his hand and squeezed it lightly. "Hey... It's ok. I understand. No body wants to die." Night knew that was true. She could remember how her sister was. And how she tried to hold onto a life that was leaving her. Then she thought of the boys they killed earlier and felt guilt. "No body wants to die so... we will just show more value to life ok?"

"M-More value to life?" He said softly, then thought it over for a second, he squeezed her hand in return, "Agreed ... more value to Life." He pulled Night over to him, pulling her along his chest, he lowered his face to her neck and rubbed his nose gently along her skin, shaking his head slightly.

Night smiled softly. It felt even better being in his arms. She could hear his heart beat and feel his warmth. On their on Night's arms wrapped around Adint's waist. It felt right and good. Before she even realized it her tail had begun swaying from side to side softly and she leaned her head up a bit and kissed the soft skin under his chin lightly.

Adint stayed still as Night wrapped her hands around his waist, he gave a soft smile, and then watched her tail as it swayed from side to side softly. His skin tingled slightly whenever she placed the kiss under his chin, he looked into her eyes, his tail moving around him and went to hers, wrapping around it. He leaned in and then gave her nose a soft peck, snd then, his lips connected to hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.