Neko's FIght Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night coiled her tail around Adint's. She liked how he looked her. Because she knew he wasn't looking through but really at her. She felt bubbly and happy. That was a something she hadn't felt in a while. Then he kissed her nose and she giggled. And then finally her lips. Night leaned closer. His lips were soft against hers and warm. They were full and nice and it made her want more. She asked her self what she wanted more of and she got an answer. Adint. She wanted more of Adint. Her arms moved on their own wrapping around his neck as she kissed him back. How nice she thought.

Adint's lips stayed locked along Nights, his arm's stayed around her, his tail moving along hers, her skin was soft, along with her lips. He gave her bottom lip a small bite, nipping at it, before kissing gently again, his tongue pushed it's way into her mouth. Closing his eyes he let his feeling rush over. Pulling his lips away he gave a soft smile.

Night gave into a small moan when Adint bit her lip. It was pleasurable and then it was his tongue. It was new and exciting. She coiled her tongue around Adint's, her back arching a bit before the kiss finally. It left her breathless and smiling. She didn't know what to think anymore. She didn't know if things were going fast or too slow all she knew was things were changing and for better or worse she had a bright light shinning down on her in the first time in a while. "I guess it wasn't postponed after all.." Night was completely content with staying right here beside him for the night and if he let her she would.

He looked in her eyes and smiled softly, "I just really wanted it ... and with Aria being quiet again." He smiled softly, his hands rested along her hips, but he moved them away, averting his eyes. "In any case though ... I think we should both get some rest ... tomorrow will be a long day after all." He whispered softly, and kissed the top of Night's forehead.

She nodded her head softly before she rested her head against his chest. Before she knew it she had fallen into deep sleep. Easy and peaceful. She was dreaming. She was running and beside her was another girl. Smaller with blonde curly hair that bounced with each step she took. Her laughter was like music to her ears, her smile bright and full. The sun shined about her face blocking Night's ability to see the girl. But she felt like home to Night. It wasn't until she called her name she realized it was Elizabeth. Her little sister. She looked like an angle dressed in a white dress with flowers all over her calling to Night to leave true reality and join her.

Adint held Night close and then closed his eyes joining her in slumber, he didn't dream that night, he didn't much anymore, and whenever he did it would be a nightmare. He turned a little bit, holding Night close to his chest, unsure of what lay ahead of him, Night, and Aria ...

Night was the first to wake. She was pressed against Adint. Slowly she uncoiled her self from him, making sure not to move to sudden to wake him. She gave him a quick peck on the forehead as he had done last night before she silent slipped out the tent. The sun was just rising and the pink and purple lights that danced across the sky were breath taking to look at. Night stretched her arms and yawned softly. She had barely taken ten steps away from the tent when she was tackled to the ground. "Shit!" She yelled. The person who had tackled her was giggling. "Damn Night you took forever to find. I'm gonna get you for that." Came the voice sweet and innocent yet cunning and full of fake sweetness. It was Lynn. And she had made the mistake of attacking Night in the morning. She was in for it now.

Adint turned a little bit at the peck on his forehead, giving a small sound, almost a purr. He covered himself and was saddened by the loss of Night, who had only just been there, he opened his eyes drowsily seeing her walk out, "D-don't go ..." He whispered softly before being embraced by sleep again, and then he heard her yell, he stood straight up. "Night?"

Night felt like her nerves were on fire with rage. "Lynn since we haven't seen each other in years I'll give you one chance to get your ass off me and walk away with a few broken bones instead of ten." Lynn acted like she was really thinking the idea over before she answered in her sickly sweet voice "No thanks." Night rolled over quickly knocking the red headed Neko off of her. Lynn gave an overly annoying screamed and cursed Night's name. "Your so mean Nie-Nie!" Lynn's tail was already wrapping around Night's tail dragging her back down to the ground. "Ugh!! I swear I'm gonna kill you! Don't call me that!" Night lashed her claws at Lynn's face only to miss! This pissed her off even more.

Adint stepped out of the tent, to see a literal cat fight, "Oh god ..." It was bad enough to break up two girl's fighting, however two neko girls ... that was a whole other matter, with boys if they were separated they would stop swinging, this was not good though, and if he stepped in he would be attacked as well. "Damn it ..." He urned around to see Aria step out of the tent, they had woken her up from all the screaming.

Lynn was laughing in Night's face and she was sick of it. She was going to throw all she had at her when she heard his voice and felt his arms wrap around her body pulling her away with no problem. It was Fin. Lynn's twin brother. "Yo Night. long time no talk huh? Lynn cut it out already before Night kills your crazy ass." Lynn whined at her brother but for the moment at least stopped. And that left Night pissed, heated and panting.

Adint came over to Night, "Hey you okay?" He asked softly, and looked her over, he could tell that she and Lynn had somewhat of a rivalry going on, but he didn't say anything. "So anyways." He watched her closely, "We should get going Night ... if you and Aria are ready to go." He added quickly, not looking at Lynn or Fin, he gave her a light, 'as in now' look.

Fin hadn't dropped her yet and she wanted to be let go. But Fin answered before she managed to say anything. "Yo pal what's the deal? Can't you give some old friends some space? We haven't seen this girl in what? Three? Four years?! So chill." Night could tell when Fin's temper was rising and it was growing towards Adint. Night final said something. "Fin calm down. He's with me k? Can you put me down now? I promise not to kill her. At least not yet since you some how still need her." Fin laughed softly and put Night back on her feet. He hugged her tightly and rubbed her head. "Haha! I missed you a ton Nie-Nie!" Night playfully groaned in misery, hugging him back. "Yeah yeah I missed you too Fin." Lynn had no problem at the moment that Night nor her brother were paying her attention cause at the moment she had her sight's set are Adint.

Adint watched Night and Fin as they played with each other, "Um I'm going to go scout ahead. Okay?" He said quickly, not even noticing that Lynn was watching him, he gave a small shrug and turned away, rushing off, he may as well give them some time alone after all ... he gave a small shake of his head, what had he expected ... truly? He honestly now expected them to move on without him, it would be his luck.

Night was already sliding out of Fin's arms when Adint said he'd go ahead and scoot. "No!" Night didn't realize how loudly she had said it a loud because everyone had their eyes on her in a strange way that made her uncomfortable. She quickly walked to Adint's side taking his hand in her's again. She was blushing but didn't care who saw. "Hey don't do things with out me. We're a team right?" she lifted their twined fingers up a bit and jerked her head softly in Aria's direction who had this big goofy ass grin on her face. "Besides those two will drive me insane." She offered a small smile hoping he wasn't mad or annoyed with her. Fin had gone over to Lynn and whispered in her ear, "Hey looks like Nie-Nie finally got a guy. Think he's a keeper?" Lynn turned sharply on her brother and answered in a hiss, "Not if I have any say so." Fin rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever. Look don't fuck up our mission. We need Night. She's the key to the final plan ok? So chill and wait."

She stopped him before he wandered off too far, and he looked into her eyes, "Just to scout around." He whispered softly, then looked back to the other two with Aria, "I don't know ... just uncomfortable I guess." He whispered softly, and shook his head a little, he looked into her eyes softly and his tail coiled around hers, tugging on it gently, he moved it away, "Then we should pack unless you want time to catch up with them."

Night smiled softly. "We can pack and leave. Those two probably want something I have no interest in giving." She laughed softly. "If your that uncomfortable around old "friends" then I'd die to see you around my parents." Night stroked his face softly with her free hand. "So just so I'm clear on this... What... are we?" Night looked up at him with hopeful eyes but held her breathe.

He looked at her softly and gave a small smile, he placed his hand along her face and gave a chuckle at her words, "Then we shall pack ... and maybe I do need to meet them ... if ..." He stayed quiet, "As for what we are." He kissed her gently on the lips, "I want to be your boyfriend ... mate ... lover, I don't care what you call it ... but I will be it for you." He whispered.

Night smiled happily. " I like that sound of that.. I want that too with you." Then she kissed him back. Slowly and full of longing. Adint was her's and she was his. Aria had run up on them tackling and hugging both their legs as she giggled with joy and excitement. "You guys are like my mommy and daddy. You look so cute together!!" Night could only laugh and blush hard. "Aria I swear you say the strangest things." But she liked it and was happy. She just wasn't aware of what her so called "friends" were scheming.

Adint looked down to Aria and gave a small nod, "Your Mommy and Daddy eh?" He looked in Night's eyes and gave a small smile, "I think I can live with that ... that's what we'll be ... we'll take care of Aria like she's our own ... and it could possibly help out." He gave Night a small wink, and then looked over to Aria, "okay, were gonna start packing, okay Aria?" He asked the girls softly, and then led Night by the hand, back toward the tent, he was happy, content.

Status
Not open for further replies.