Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone against me making a Hollowed/Hollow Men race?

I just wanna make something right now.

:P

POSTED

Sorry for the delay....

Kaga, you're set to post for Ex and Orion whenever you're ready.

Gamer, please wait for Canada/Yami/Momo to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamer, your last couple posts has Eri already in the hallways of the school...

walking towards the school.
turning towards the school

WILFHMPEP1Pic_1.png

"I come from the Kaikoma Mountain. There are plenty of hermits there as well, but I cannot say that I am one of them." He continued walking in the direction that he believed must lead to the office, as he was pretty sure that one of the people heading the same way had mentioned something about it. Either way, he could always ask for directions if he was wrong. "I agree that pride is very prevalent among the tengu I know as well. It is common in our culture, I suppose, though some do take it too far. Whether they are good as a people or not, I personally am not sure. Everyone has their favorable and unfavorable points, but I suppose that is true of many."

I have no idea what so ever how to respond on this post... A qestion on the end would be helpful or I will have to let my imagination work in overtime...

I have no idea what so ever how to respond on this post... A qestion on the end would be helpful or I will have to let my imagination work in overtime...
>_> Come up with something....like...it's a complete post....

...I'll take a look.

Vash's instant mood changer never ceases to amaze me....

I FINALLY CAUGHT LATIOS IN POKEMON PINBALL!!! *runs around the house victoriously*

Pinky: Now all you have to do is wait around for that "less than 1%" encounter rate to show up again so you can catch Latias.

Kaga: :'D Oh joy...

Good. He's quite an interesting character. I would've liked to see more of him in Glomp!....

Yeeaaah I mean, the way I brought him into the RP was kind of sloppy and not-well-thought-out, but it definitely would've been interesting to see Vash react to the actions of either of Glomp!'s main groups...

By the way, are you finished with Trigun? And if not, how far are you?

Yeeaaah I mean, the way I brought him into the RP was kind of sloppy and not-well-thought-out, but it definitely would've been interesting to see Vash react to the actions of either of Glomp!'s main groups...

By the way, are you finished with Trigun? And if not, how far are you?

I'm like 7 episodes in, I think.

Smudge is big on it though. He was talking about cosplaying one of the girls....though I forget which one.....

Heyyyyyyy forum buddies...

Kaga just did something stupid and bought a thing before doing some basic research on it.

Sooooo if anyone here is even slightly technologically-savvy I would appreciate it greatly if they'd take a look at my predicament and maybe offer some advice. ^^" Thank you...

Heyyyyyyy forum buddies...

Kaga just did something stupid and bought a thing before doing some basic research on it.

Sooooo if anyone here is even slightly technologically-savvy I would appreciate it greatly if they'd take a look at my predicament and maybe offer some advice. ^^" Thank you...

:T Sorry....I'm actually pretty technologically inept...

In other news....

super_shiny_chibi_time_in_data_spell_by_lunareclipse13x-d53ovf6.png

Lookit who I found~

It's so awk how their ears just kind of overlap omg what was I doing ;u;

:T Sorry....I'm actually pretty technologically inept...

In other news....

super_shiny_chibi_time_in_data_spell_by_lunareclipse13x-d53ovf6.png

Lookit who I found~

XD Oh yeah. I found that image on my old laptop quite a while ago. I actually used it for part of my 15 Minutes of Fame presentation about roleplaying/GMing...

Also, I feel it important to mention that in a Guild RP I recycled Ex into, he has a dragon which was honorably named Basilix. ...So yeah. ^^

XD Oh yeah. I found that image on my old laptop quite a while ago. I actually used it for part of my 15 Minutes of Fame presentation about roleplaying/GMing...

Also, I feel it important to mention that in a Guild RP I recycled Ex into, he has a dragon which was honorably named Basilix. ...So yeah. ^^

>:3 I killed Basilix in the NLAverse.

Hehehehehe~

Status
Not open for further replies.