Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
>:3 I killed Basilix in the NLAverse.

Hehehehehe~

He was dead in that other RP, too. The dragon was just named after him. XD

*Kaga switches around all the hallways and rooms in the school*

*Gamer makes his character somehow find their way to the office without any trouble*

Yup. Glad to see everyone is paying attention.

No I was considering the following:
1. The two were pretty much at the office when the switch happened.
2. I doubt that everything was jumbled in small areas and switched - each transported area would probably be the size inside of which both the office, Eri and the Tengu would have stayed inside one area.
3. Given all this I guessed that they would still come to the office like normal ... but as for finding the room. Well that will be problematic ...

If this is not logical enough for that I can edit the post then. But taking all in consideration I think that my explanation is good enough.

No I was considering the following:
1. The two were pretty much at the office when the switch happened.
2. I doubt that everything was jumbled in small areas and switched - each transported area would probably be the size inside of which both the office, Eri and the Tengu would have stayed inside one area.
3. Given all this I guessed that they would still come to the office like normal ... but as for finding the room. Well that will be problematic ...

If this is not logical enough for that I can edit the post then. But taking all in consideration I think that my explanation is good enough.

I'm leaving it up to Kaga, since it was her character that did the switching around.

I'm leaving it up to Kaga, since it was her character that did the switching around.

Point #1 here makes enough sense to me.

So no edit is needed?

*topless Vash comes on the scene*

What

What

What

*rewinds several times over*

Hey there everyone. Guess who wants to join? :)

*topless Vash comes on the scene*

What

What

What

*rewinds several times over*

XD And that is the only reason why episode 13 is worth watching. ...But it makes it sooooo worth it.

Oh hai. Planning on joining up again, huh?

XD And that is the only reason why episode 13 is worth watching. ...But it makes it sooooo worth it.

+w+ My lucky number.....

*rewinds again*

Like, if Vash the Stampede tries to woo you how the hell are you supposed to not go with it, ja~

:D LUNAAAAA!!!! *powerglomp*

+w+ My lucky number.....

*rewinds again*

Like, if Vash the Stampede tries to woo you how the hell are you supposed to not go with it, ja~

I remember when Grace and I watched that episode together. We were marathoning Trigun with her seeing it all for the first time, so then we get to episode 13 and it starts up and I was like "Oh yeah, I remember now, this is really just a recap episode - it doesn't present any new material so we can just skip it." And Grace was like "Oh, ok..." and was about to go on to the next episode, but then I was like "OH WAIT NO FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED YOU'RE GONNA WANNA SEE THE ENDING TO THIS ONE".

So yeah. XD

I remember when Grace and I watched that episode together. We were marathoning Trigun with her seeing it all for the first time, so then we get to episode 13 and it starts up and I was like "Oh yeah, I remember now, this is really just a recap episode - it doesn't present any new material so we can just skip it." And Grace was like "Oh, ok..." and was about to go on to the next episode, but then I was like "OH WAIT NO FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED YOU'RE GONNA WANNA SEE THE ENDING TO THIS ONE".

So yeah. XD

@u@ If this is what I have in store, I'll never skip another recap again~

Yup. Flames kun convinced me it would be fun. Plus, I've kinda been dying to get back into RPing. I would have been here sooner, but I had to do all sorts of customization before I could be happy. I still have to fight with the avatar a little bit.

Ah, so you're the friend Flameon was talking about.

Welp, feel free to post up a CS any time. It's early afternoon on day one, so you can make a new student or bring your old one back, if you wish.

I'll try out something new. The old character was lost with the erasure of RPG.

YAY MY POWER'S BACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.