Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Sure. Portals. Open.
Pulling me away from P4A over this, I oughta fuckin' bop all of ya'

Yep. Sure. Portals. Open.
Pulling me away from P4A over this, I oughta fuckin' bop all of ya'

Yes, gods forbid we pull you away from a video game for the sake of the RP you're Co-GMing. :P

BLACK BUTLER IS BACK

WHAT WHAT WHAT

THAT ANIMATION THOUGH

AAAAAAAGH

BLACK BUTLER IS BACK

WHAT WHAT WHAT

THAT ANIMATION THOUGH

AAAAAAAGH

Clearly I've been out-of-the-loop for quite some time. Season 3's out already?

MY ENTIRE DASH IS CURRENTLY SEXY DEMONS AND CUTE POKEMON AND I AM JUST SO HAPPY ;w;

The portals are slowly closing one after another as it was stated in the revised and edited version of the post. It will take around 20 or some minutes for them all to be closed, trough any new portals might get left behind when the ritual ends in those 20 minutes. So there are portals around just receding in number. The marshmallow and Skittle rain is still falling but it is slowly losing strenght. The floor is also covered in a buch of the previously mentioned sweet edable things.

Gamer. Gamer, gamer, gamer.

You have no understanding of how an Observer's portals work. Your character does not either. Your gods can not know either, because they are of a different dimension ruled by other deities altogether. Stop it.

Wow, I totally forgot that I had a second character to introduce. I'll go do something about that...

Name: Sora Willhaim

Sex: (Biological, optional)Female

Position: (Staff Only)

Class: (Optional)Clan

Race:Avian

Appearance: (Drawn image plz, description is okay as long as it is temporary. Ask me for help if you can't find one) Like the Profile picture only with brown eyes and wearing a black t-shirt with dark blue jeans.

Personality: Sora is considered by most to be anything but normal. She does not follow social norms and can be quite random in conversation and anything in general. She is used to caring for those around her with a fierce trait of protectiveness and loyalty. She loves making people laugh. She does not go out of her way to make friends and is very selective of who to trust or even talk to and is not afraid to show her eccentricities but she is a bit naive and can sometimes be childish around those she knows and will be hesitant to approach strangers. She is rather distant to people but is usually very friendly.

History: Due to her wing difference as a child she was usually always alone which has caused her to grow up rather by herself. She wants to make connections to people but fears that they will turn out just like everyone in her past. Her parents signed her up for NLA in hopes that she would have a place that she would be able to fit in.

Other: She loves animals and likes spending her time in high places

Sorry, but there's a few issues with your CS:

A) We don't accept "refer to avatar" for appearance descriptions. However, I am very good at finding reference photos, and can search up a few for you to choose from if you'd like.

B) "Clan" is not a class. I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, honestly.

C) I'm going to need to know more about the race. Is she from a race called the Avian? Is she just a winged Mutant? An Angel? You don't have to include a description in your CS, I just need to know this as the GM.

D) You need to expand on her history a bit. It's a bit lacking at the moment.

If you are willing to make changes, we can accept your character. Feel free to PM Nui with any questions you might have or just post them here in the OOC.

Sorry, but there's a few issues with your CS:

A) We don't accept "refer to avatar" for appearance descriptions. However, I am very good at finding reference photos, and can search up a few for you to choose from if you'd like.

B) "Clan" is not a class. I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, honestly.

C) I'm going to need to know more about the race. Is she from a race called the Avian? Is she just a winged Mutant? An Angel? You don't have to include a description in your CS, I just need to know this as the GM.

D) You need to expand on her history a bit. It's a bit lacking at the moment.

If you are willing to make changes, we can accept your character. Feel free to PM Nui with any questions you might have or just post them here in the OOC.

Okay I will work on fixing these things thank you.

Kay, so....

VALERIE needs to reply to RIN.

MONA....has a lot to reply to......SETH, EX and ERI should probably hold of replying until Smudge catches up.

And ORION now has somebody pestering him~

If anyone else needs some interaction, message me and I'll see what I can do to help! Characters that don't seem to have anyone to talk to at the moment include KATSURUGA, AIACE, MOON, ZIX, ROOT and NINIANE.

....I'm going to try and lay my head down for another hour, as I only got 3 hours of sleep....

Uuuuugh, nevermind.....can't sleep......Netflix instead.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright~ Alyx, Gamer, Kaga....feel free to post any time.

Ki is also around, but he doesn't need an immediate interaction right now.

"^-^"

Status
Not open for further replies.