Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to run to work! If Kaga or Gamer could post within the next 3 hours, it would be greatly appreciated.

I will try to type up a post if my boss isn't in. Otherwise I can't have my phone out.

(Note: Calling a god Kami-san, instead of the proper Kami-sama, cloud, by someone which knows about Japanese customs, be consider extremly rude)
headdesk.gif.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Best I can do for Ex for now. Sorry for the delay.

I'll post for Orion later.

Just bored. Ran out of Netflix shows to watch.

: P

Cool, I was wondering about that. Are the post links working?

Going to sleep. If pretty much anyone could post, that would be great.

Also....for the big group about to make their way through the school...somebody should probably notice Aiace. Poor little weirdo has been quietly sniffing us, and we wouldn't want him to get left behind!

P.S. At least while he is collecting data, as Mona unfortunately found out, Chester will not help you. Unless, like Seth, you have questions. He can answer questions, but once you're off his steps you're on your own.

Also, he will not attack you....unless you are a god.

Why am I explaining this?

I'm tired.

I'll be up at like 11-12, EST.

POOOOOOOOST

I will post for Orion when I get home from work.

My character bumped into someone. Whoever needs someone to be interacting with them use this! AKA I am shouting: Someone was bumped into by my character so those lonely character can use this - even better create a rolling mess of bodies which ends up collecting all those which are soloing ATM!

Where are you working, anyways?

The summer Bible school run by my Church.

It only lasts for two weeks - this week being the last one. So it's almost over with.

Poor little weirdo has been quietly sniffing us, and we wouldn't want him to get left behind!

Wow, that sounds a lot creepier than I intended. (Although it's not that far off...) Whoops.

Wow, that sounds a lot creepier than I intended. (Although it's not that far off...) Whoops.

It's okay. My loli is dragging around dead bodies and there's an observer having a dick-fighting completion with a god over skittles.

You're honestly not the weirdest thing in the room.

It's okay. My loli is dragging around dead bodies and there's an observer having a dick-fighting completion with a god over skittles.

Just your average day at NLA~

Status
Not open for further replies.