Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably also nudge Noct into actually posting with his character.

Has he ever even posted an intro post?

Cuz if not, I'm not gonna hunt him down, I don't think. It's probably not worth searching for him if he's not holding anyone up.

@MoonTeller Niko is free for the moment, but I will probably make her move on soon. Anyways if you want you can make Ki interact with her. Or @Gwazi Magnum can do that ... it is first come first served or maybe it will just end up in the three characters interacting?

There's nothing wrong with a group of 3 if you guys are cool with that. *shrugs*

@Kaga-kun, even after your room rearrangement, Eri is still with Nox, a NPC, I know that Roo said it might return but I doubt that will be anytime soon ... well not like I am complaining or anything but it will leave Eri without a scene partner for her room, and thous probably the best way to peek into the mystery surrounding the Miko.

I know that Roo won't return for a while, but because she still sort of feels like a part of the RP (though absent for now), I'm not sure if I should just be giving all her characters different rooms. Hence why I left most of Roo's characters alone in that regard.

If you want, though, I might be able to move Eri to a different room.

Well I think that Riyako and Moon will get along without troubles, as they are both pretty much lone wolf characters. As for Deah and Orion ... well there should be no troubles there ... let's just hope that Deah doesn't pick up Orion's bad habits...

I feel like it's difficult for Orion's promiscuousness to rub off on a floating ball of energy that's still figuring out how to talk. XD But, the results of Deah learning from him could be amusing.

I feel like it's difficult for Orion's promiscuousness to rub off on a floating ball of energy that's still figuring out how to talk. XD But, the results of Deah learning from him could be amusing.
Agreed...

No need, also Niko is still without a room ...

Oh! Right, yeah, I'll put her on the list somewhere.

Did you want a single room or would you like to choose a roommate out of the current list of single rooms?

Cool. Lemmie know if you have any questions about things.
And many wood chucks would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

Since Leru is also still without a room you might put the two together if @Kuroku doesn't mind that is ...

I should note that Tavorth also lacks a room atm.

Well Noel, Kuro's other character also lacks a room too ...

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
So, to those of you who have characters that still need rooms -- anyone have a preference over whether they want a single room or a roommate?

Also if for whatever reason you want a specific room number, I think I can arrange for that, too.

Roomate preferably.
More RP possibilities that way.

No preference in regards to who or where though.

You should room with the opposite gender. It is fun.
Define "fun".

*Eyes you suspiciously* o_o

tumblr_lffnxs8dpz1qb84lwo1_400.gif

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I guess we'll see what happens. :P

Though as a note, I stopped doing Libertine (Or Liberteen technically considering my age when I used to do it) RPs a long time ago.

Updated the rooms list again. I think I got everyone. I did intentionally leave out Nocturnia's character, though, since I'm pretty sure he's not even still around and, like I said, I don't care too much to hunt him down if he never joined the IC.

Lemmie know if I left out anyone else, though.

*Checks Room listing*

You guys suggest 'fun' by going with the other sex and then you make said person a 10 year old? o.O
You people confuse me...

*Checks Room listing*

You guys suggest 'fun' by going with the other sex and then you make said person a 10 year old? o.O
You people confuse me...

To be fair, I didn't have very many options for your roommate. I mean, there were only three choices, and two of them were Kuro's characters, and I couldn't just room you with Niko and therefore leave two of Kuro's characters together...

But I mean, Leru switches gender on a regular basis, so like... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.