Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ment in general and i said that like 2/3 days after my post.

Yyyyyeeeeesss but it was still right after you knew that I'd be leaving... also, 2-3 days really isn't that long of a wait. >> I mean, yes, people should post when they get the chance, but like, a mere 2-3 days doesn't seem like much time to get up-in-arms about.

If you do want to poke people to post, though, go ahead and poke people to post. Seems like the only real fix to the problem.

well again i ment general not just you i ment over all.

2, i apologize but no need to blow up at me. im not used to slow rps. just not used to it. im used to seeing at the least a post a day or so.

well again i ment general not just you i ment over all.

2, i apologize but no need to blow up at me. im not used to slow rps. just not used to it. im used to seeing at the least a post a day or so.

Wasn't trying to blow up at you. Just saying that this kind of is sort of a slow RP now (hardly any members, the members who are here are busy a lot of the time) and there just won't be posts every day. I'm sorry but it's just a little bit irritating to hear you say "blah no posting why" under such circumstances.

well not fully aware of the circumstances, as i usually just pop on to check. apologies.

Got a good number of posts up. I'll write one for Ex later.

I'm back! Kinda tired and dealing with aftermath stuff, but I should be available to post soon!

Went ahead and updated the posting accountability sheet since I hadn't previously noticed how out-of-date it was.

Having done that, @gamer5 almost everyone in the RP is waiting on you right now. Please post for at least some of your characters when you get the chance. (And as stated before, you do not need to post for all at once. I'd really rather you just post for whichever ones you need to at any given time.)

Also, @MoonTeller, the chart says you're still waiting for someone to interact with. I remember tossing Moon in your direction a long time ago when you were first seeking said interaction, but I don't think you ever saw that. I didn't edit it onto the chart because I feel like it doesn't count yet, but, yeah, just letting you know that he's there.

I think I'll just have Aiace wake up in the office shortly if that's alright. I'd like to try to get him back in there at some point.

I think I'll just have Aiace wake up in the office shortly if that's alright. I'd like to try to get him back in there at some point.

Sounds like a plan to me. ^^

So, I can now open up Aria to some interaction, and bring her new lesbian roommate with her. Anyone want take the offer?

AAAAAAUGH YOU'RE RIGHT THIS IS A THING THAT I SHOULD BE ATTENDING TO!!!

Kaga-kun?
Sorry, I was just, ah... feeling a touch overwhelmed when I posted that... been feeling... weird.

Have I been forgetting to do things? Are there posts I should've been making or people I should've been posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.