Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Checks Room listing*

You guys suggest 'fun' by going with the other sex and then you make said person a 10 year old? o.O
You people confuse me...
Yeah, you can play board games. Lots of fun.

Since I brought this up as a sort of official announcement on all my other threads, I feel the need to mention that I'll be gone this weekend and won't be able to do any GMly things in that time.

However, this RP is so slow and its membership so... ambiguous that I don't feel much of a need to tag everyone like I did for those other threads. I think this should suffice, if I'll only be gone two days.

Well... I'm going for a walk then.

Sorry about being gone, while i was on vacation I had a DNS Error issue so i had to wait till i got home to use wifi.

Sorry about being gone, while i was on vacation I had a DNS Error issue so i had to wait till i got home to use wifi.

That's fine. Good to see that you're back.

@MoonTeller
If you want to leave Aiace's body somewhere it won't be torn apart for the time being, I can just have him wake up later when I get back after the weekend and that should free up your character if you like.
Katsuruga will likely be staying in his room until his roommate finds him, but I'll post for him after the weekend as well.

no posts yet? o3o

Dude.

I said I was leaving for the weekend.

You posted pretty much right before the weekend. :/

Also, not everyone here posts every day.

I appreciate that you want to keep things moving, but... really.

I just haven't gotten a response to my post yet, hence why I didn't do anything during the weekend.

Question, how much liberty/freedom do we have as players to create random encounters in the school with other beings and creatures?

If we are able to make our own, what kinds of creatures/beings tend to frequent it?

Question, how much liberty/freedom do we have as players to create random encounters in the school with other beings and creatures?

If we are able to make our own, what kinds of creatures/beings tend to frequent it?

Hmmm. That's a good question. I'm assuming you're just talking about NPC's for a quick encounter? Well, most students and faculty remain in a humanoid form most of the time (which admittedly is kind of leftover from earlier versions of the RP when there were more human students and the supernatural thing was supposed to be sort of secretive, but since that's no longer the case it's a bit less necessary, but, eh *shrugs*), but um, I suppose if you want some ideas, you can just look over the CS's and see what our player characters and even NPC's (most if not all of which are former player characters) are like. I'm sure the school has more of that.

Also, what exactly is your intention with these random encounters? Not something that would be the focus of too many posts, right? I just want to make sure there's more PC-PC interaction than PC-NPC, here.

Hmmm. That's a good question. I'm assuming you're just talking about NPC's for a quick encounter? Well, most students and faculty remain in a humanoid form most of the time (which admittedly is kind of leftover from earlier versions of the RP when there were more human students and the supernatural thing was supposed to be sort of secretive, but since that's no longer the case it's a bit less necessary, but, eh *shrugs*), but um, I suppose if you want some ideas, you can just look over the CS's and see what our player characters and even NPC's (most if not all of which are former player characters) are like. I'm sure the school has more of that.

Also, what exactly is your intention with these random encounters? Not something that would be the focus of too many posts, right? I just want to make sure there's more PC-PC interaction than PC-NPC, here.
I mainly wanted to know for situations where characters might just be wandering around with little to do, so a random encounter can pop up and add some activity to things.
Essentially be an activity booster when not much is happening.

I mainly wanted to know for situations where characters might just be wandering around with little to do, so a random encounter can pop up and add some activity to things.
Essentially be an activity booster when not much is happening.

*raises eyebrow* Do you mean when you're wandering around alone? Cuz then, like... if there's not much to do with other PC's around, adding NPC's really doesn't fix much. NPC's are more like tools to move from one situation to the next rather than crutches for interaction.

*raises eyebrow* Do you mean when you're wandering around alone? Cuz then, like... if there's not much to do with other PC's around, adding NPC's really doesn't fix much. NPC's are more like tools to move from one situation to the next rather than crutches for interaction.
I mean when there's at least 2 PCs around.

I mean when there's at least 2 PCs around.

Mmm, alright. So long as said NPC's are just giving you more things to do/talk about rather than just serving as another person to talk to...

Dude.

I said I was leaving for the weekend.

You posted pretty much right before the weekend. :/

Also, not everyone here posts every day.

I appreciate that you want to keep things moving, but... really.
I ment in general and i said that like 2/3 days after my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.