Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I said that you could un-freeze yourself out of that one.

Depends. Has @YamiCuoreLaroux been doing other things with Aaice since Smudge left?

I'll take a closer look at the situation later; that's all I've got for now.

Related: @Kuroku I know I still have to look at your CS again. I'll do that when I get the chance (just so it doesn't look like I missed it).

Alright then. Sounds good. May as well get one character moving.

SETH IS STILL THERE!!! I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO!!!!!

o.o I'll help you get back into the swing of things later tonight, probably... don't freak out...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
^u^

Okay! I'll be here. Taking it easy.

I'll check in ever so often. In the meantime Ki is now open for interaction!

@Kuroku -- Looks good to me! I'll add you to the character list.

Oh, and, I just remembered that I also have to make sure every character is assigned a room, too...

BLAAAAAAAH any preferences...?

hmmmm

Roomates or no roomates?

That's up to you. I can either give Leru a dorm by him/herself or I can match him/her up with another student who's currently in a single dorm.

That's up to you. I can either give Leru a dorm by him/herself or I can match him/her up with another student who's currently in a single dorm.
When we are talking about rooms already. I think it might be a good idea to switch the characters around a bit so we groups PCs together to minimize NPC interaction (for the sake of RP enjoyment and character interaction).

Also who is in charge of Ex? Send him to Riyako and Noel plz.

When we are talking about rooms already.

I brought it up since Kuro submitted a character and I realized I'd need to get a room for them.

I think it might be a good idea to switch the characters around a bit so we groups PCs together to minimize NPC interaction (for the sake of RP enjoyment and character interaction).

Well I don't see why anyone would really spend that much time interacting with NPC's if they didn't have to, but, in light of all the recent drop-outs, you raise a good point.

I'll add that to my to-do list.

Also who is in charge of Ex? Send him to Riyako and Noel plz.

That would be me.

I'll get around to that when I can.

I'll get around to that when I can.
Can't wait. Just watch Ex (form his previous talks and all) piss off Riyako. And then blood, blood everywhere.

Also writing a post for the other two characters ATM. And thinking about bringing in a possible fourth character in.

Isnt the point not to cause inschool fights?

*blink, blink* In-school fights and general chaos happen all the time... it's never been against the rules. Hell, it's practically encouraged.

I think you're referring to that time that Roo said that she thought your characters were godmod-y and it was only problematic because you were constantly looking to get into fights. Characters getting into fights in general really isn't against the rules, but, when you're doing it all the time, and your chars are a bit godmod-ish... yeah, that was her train of thought.

Unless you pick a fight with every single character you come across, though, I don't think it will be problematic.

Announcement: I've run into a bit of an internet situation lately. Activity may be spotty until I get it all sorted out.

And if it matters to anyone for whatever reason, I've also disabled sigs temporarily, since I'm currently only online through my phone's personal hotspot.

Internet issues resolved. No more questionable access.
sun.gif

Where are they atm?

Jared's probably getting used to his new office thinking "how the hell did I even get here" (and Cookie's with him). I actually had half an intro post saved on my computer for them, and I was just waiting for some sort of interaction to use as the second half of the post.

Aeolus is wandering the halls, I'm sure, probably with some sort of creature by his side. Moon is also wandering but might be outside the school in some sort of animal form or something. Lots of options...

Status
Not open for further replies.