Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh.... I guess out of me and gamer I will have to do something.

can I have my goddess of dopplegangerness Leru? One character and no initiative is killing me as far as i know all im doing is posting how im walking forward in a maze.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh.... I guess out of me and gamer I will have to do something.

can I have my goddess of dopplegangerness Leru? One character and no initiative is killing me as far as i know all im doing is posting how im walking forward in a maze.

I see no reason why you can't re-introduce Leru, so long as you get a CS up for him/her.

Did the posting thing. My powers of description are a bit lacking, I need to start practicing that.

Name: Leru Lakuna
Age: 517 (looks 10 or so as female and 18 or so as male)
Sex: Preference depends on current form.
Position: (Staff Only)
Class: (Optional)
Race: Astral Doppleganger/(God/Goddess of Inner Evil (unaware))
Appearance:
63c7ed94731cdefda4037aec7ab627e6.jpg
9488098961_3fb20b2dd1_m.jpg

Personality: Leru is a quiet type of person who can be a bit weird at times and has a strange obsession with people who have white hair. also has a strange attachment to buildings Leru lingers in which would be the school. Upon realizing something wrong or damaged in the school Leru will quickly move to figure out the issue or repair it even if it would fix itself. In female form Leru is seen to almost always have a frown or sad face while in male form is seen always smiling or grinning. Leru has a bad habit of eavesdropping on people and conversations. Leru constantly is holding back a almost toxic aura in her body which tends to leak out of her mouth as a acidic black purple smoke. Though Leru holds no malice if the smoke leaks it gives off a powerful feel of malice towards anyone nearby that will cause even demonic characters to cringe. though after a while if people hang around her they adapt to it. Leru can be seen as kind in some ways if gotten to know her but Leru is regardless silent and will stalk white haired characters. Leru has at her disposal numerous other creatures and beings Leru has replaced at her arsenal which are all represented through the dolls Leru has. each doll was made after a person Leru came in contact with. Leru's greatest habit is to speak in third person or even narrate things.

History: Leru's past is shrouded in mystery after 13 years. Leru has no memory of Leru's past as the astral doppleganger and believes itself to be a normal doppleganger. Leru has sealed up inside of it an immense amount of malice, negativity, and miasma which is constantly leaking from leru's mouth as black/purple smoke. Those around the vapor sense intense malice that could shiver even the highest of demons despite this leru holds no actual desire to harm anyone. Originally as the Astral Dopplegangers as extremely rare as they are can only exist one at time and is a process of being a made from another doppleganger from another and another until you reach the origin of some kind of demonic or ultimate evil like being. The Astral Doppleganger Leru derived from was an extremely high ranked arch demon of hell whos information at this time is unknown. As dopplegangers are produced from another doppleganger humanity and goodness is dwindled till nothing but darkness and evil resides. Thanks to unknown circumstances and leru's amnesia, an ancient doppleganger Elroy the head male of the Lakuna family was able to discern who leru was and quickly tried to have leru regain humanity and kindness. The main reason is because Astral Dopplegangers also heavily go after normal dopplegangers to become more twisted and dark. As well as the fact that he is keeping a very powerful being from awakening in the world. Leru due to this is unaware to what Leru is and continues life as a normal doppleganger. Memories of who leru was comes in as a memory of leru having black hair, because of this leru hates having or becoming the doppleganger of people with black hair and in a way greatly dislikes them and intern likes people who have the opposite color of hair immensely mainly always targeting people with white hair. Because leru also doesn't like to give in to Leru's own urges to take over someone Leru dislikes and denies all physical contact that starts the process. Leru is the current Doppleganger line known as the Goddess/God of Inner Evil which comes from being an astral doppleganger. Leru is usually always under watch by family members to make sure Leru stays stable at this time Crystal is watching over her.
Other: Leru carries multiple dolls besides Crystal and is usually always different. Out of a strange habit if Leru comes into contact with someone Leru makes a doll of them and starts to carry it more often the the others. This usually meaning that if leru doesn't get over the urge then the person is a target.

Leru is a type of character that if they have made contact with someone it can turn completely into them gaining their memories, skills, abilities, thoughts, and other things. Meaning that if you have made contact with leru beating or losing to it becomes impossible without the aid of another as it will end in a perfect draw.

Name: Crystal Lakuna
Sex: No prefix
Position: Chaperon
Class: (Optional)
Race: Doppleganger
Appearance:
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

Both her and her doll form which is held by leru
Personality: Crystal is a childish and cruel type of person who sees life as nothing but fun for her own use, Upon this she likes seeing death. Crystal is a family member of the lakuna family but as she is not attending the school under normal terms she does not act up and primarily stays in doll form talking whenever she wants though doesn't go without her acting high and mighty. She acts as a chaperon for leru so she acts accordingly beside her and makes sure leru doesn't act up. Though she may enjoy death and despair she will inform and warn students who are bothering leru the limits or when to stop. Unlike her younger brother she is able to keep her negativity and malice in check since their brother is childish and destructive.
History: The Lakuna Family is an old Family of Dopplegangers though as known Dopplegangers have no relatives and instead form groups with family like bonds with other dopplegangers. These groups call themselves family and protect and look out for each other to avoid secrets being revealed. Crystal much like other dopplegangers is sinister in nature but can come off comically to others when in scenarios like her own atm. Having no value in others lives but her and her families she kills indiscreetly of those that contact her stealing their luck, life force, thoughts, memories, and most of all who they are and become that person. Her current host was a child of a rich family that harbored ill will towards her own family in a twisted type of way adding on to make her persona what it currently is.
Other: In Doll form contacting her will not cause her to gain your form which will cause her to stalk you and or try to become you.
Unlike leru once she contacts someone she cant swap until the urge passes on or she replaces the person with herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
One small thing;

While I recall Leru's gender situation from TJA4, the CS exists so that other players can understand your character, too, not just me. And even then, I wouldn't say that Leru's gender is "unknown" so much as simply that it varies whenever Leru likes. You could easily just put a small note about that in the gender field.

Other than that, though, this pretty much looks good to me.

One small thing;

While I recall Leru's gender situation from TJA4, the CS exists so that other players can understand your character, too, not just me. And even then, I wouldn't say that Leru's gender is "unknown" so much as simply that it varies whenever Leru likes. You could easily just put a small note about that in the gender field.

Other than that, though, this pretty much looks good to me.
So, she is a hermaphrodite?

So, she is a hermaphrodite?

As far as my memory is concerned, Leru really just switches between the two as opposed to ever really being a hermaphrodite.

Kuroku should probably confirm that, though.

Leru does and originally that was leru's cs's gender because lerus gender was at the time entirely unknown

Since this is basically a restart Leru is back to being unknown for all the new players. he kinda will flip flop constantly like he always has

Main reason i said is because towards newer rpers i want his gender to stay unknown until such time is revealed

Leru does and originally that was leru's cs's gender because lerus gender was at the time entirely unknown

Since this is basically a restart Leru is back to being unknown for all the new players. he kinda will flip flop constantly like he always has

Main reason i said is because towards newer rpers i want his gender to stay unknown until such time is revealed

Umm... but that sort of thing would be "revealed" as soon as they read an IC post, wouldn't it? This isn't exactly something that you're keeping secret for sake of some plot twist up your sleeve.

Either way, it doesn't make much sense to call the gender "unknown" when it clearly just switches. If anything I think it'll just cause confusion.

how would it be revealed?

if you prefer ill chane it to male/female but still wont change that no one will know lerus actuall gender besides old tjaers possibly

and twist up sleeve? its the exact same twist i didnt really change leru just reset

how would it be revealed?

I was more referring to whenever you wrote a post where s/he would switch, though it has occurred to me that not every post would contain that. But still, any player could read through enough of Leru's posts to see that happening at some point... it's not exactly a secret. Just potentially confusing.

if you prefer ill chane it to male/female but till no one will know lerus actuall gender

Well writing "male/female" sort of implies hermaphrodite, which I'm pretty sure isn't what you're trying to get at, is it? I honestly don't know. This is sort of what I was trying to say when I said that the gender thing is confusing the way you've just called it "unknown" even though there is transparently more.

Underlined: Even I'm really confused as to how s/he would even have an "actual gender" separate from what s/he has at any given time. I had assumed, based on your actions in TJA4, that when Leru's a girl she's a girl and when he's a guy he's a guy. S/he switches at will. Is that correct? In which case, how could there be a "true gender" aside from that? Would that imply that the male/female switching is just a front?

Additionally, despite the fact that I did think it was kind of superfluous for like 95% of the characters here, this is actually one instance where it's probably a good thing that Roo put separate "sex" and "gender" fields in the CS. Are you trying to imply that Leru would have a true sex, then, that remains consistent? Because that's the only thing that would make sense to me. Unless even his/her sex changes every time, in which case... yeah, still lost on what his/her "true" gender/sex would be.

and twist up sleeve? its the exact same twist i didnt really change leru just reset

>> What I'm trying to say is that it's not the same "twist" as someone, say, making a portion of their character's history "unknown" with the intention that it will be revealed later. This is just an aspect of your character's, well, identity, really -- which is confusingly worded to the point where, as clearly shown above, I really don't understand exactly what you're trying to do, which is why I'm asking for clarification so that you can include an explanation in the CS that makes sense.

=3= lerus true gender refereing to lerus origin self. Leru's current forms are past hosts.

Indeed when leru becoems a girl leru becomes a girl and when leru becomes a guy leru becomes a guy and if leru becomes a hermaph then leru becomes a hermaph o3o

since leru will physically turn into that being. But the gender refers to his actual gender before all the hosts which leru has no recollection of.

saying at the current time one gender would be cofusing as well because leru completely swaps into a different gender when he swaps.

but I digress, what do you want me to put other then it or male/female

=3= lerus true gender refereing to lerus origin self. Leru's current forms are past hosts.

No need to get annoyed. I legitimately did not understand this part, hence why I asked you to clarify.

Indeed when leru becoems a girl leru becomes a girl and when leru becomes a guy leru becomes a guy and if leru becomes a hermaph then leru becomes a hermaph o3o

since leru will physically turn into that being. But the gender refers to his actual gender before all the hosts which leru has no recollection of.

saying at the current time one gender would be cofusing as well because leru completely swaps into a different gender when he swaps.

but I digress, what do you want me to put other then it or male/female

Well seeing as how "gender" would refer to his/her current identity, it would make sense to just say that s/he swaps between genders whenever s/he likes. You're allowed to type a full sentence into that field if necessary.

I suppose you could put the same for "sex", too, if that's the case, along with the note that his/her original sex and/or gender is unknown because that's what s/he has no recollection of.

alright ill go change that

also wasn't annoyed by that

edit: also still unaware if luna wants to ignore me, hates me, or what.

alright ill go change that

Ok. Let me know when you've finished editing it.

also wasn't annoyed by that

It was the =3= emoticon that seemed to give off a sort of annoyed vibe to me, but... noted.

edit: also still unaware if luna wants to ignore me, hates me, or what.

*blink, blink* I didn't realize there was drama between you two...

Though seeing as how drama between players was not only one of my biggest pet peeves as a GM but also just a huge source of stress in my life in general when the RP was under Roo's control, thanks for reminding me that I really should start enforcing some sort of no-drama policy here... *sighs*

Well... there is no drama. Luna just stopped responding to me

started saying hi to her occansionally since november, then i saw she was safe cause i was kinda worried when she nor her brother responded to me. But as well I am unsure as to the reason.

she never said hi to me here either so im just not sure as of this moment so i just want to know is all.

edit:
if the mouth is 3 or 4 its usually more or less a silly face for me

also finished the cs

Alright, it seems I finally am able to get thisngs done here. As well actually remembering I am still in play.

What situation are my characters in?

Last time I was active Ki was tied up with rain whom had seemingly disappeared. And Seth was with Mona and Aaice.

I am not completely sure on this but did you say Smudge was now gone? If so how do we go about removing Mona from the situation?

Alright, it seems I finally am able to get thisngs done here. As well actually remembering I am still in play.

What situation are my characters in?

Last time I was active Ki was tied up with rain whom had seemingly disappeared.

Yeah, I said that you could un-freeze yourself out of that one.

And Seth was with Mona and Aaice.

I am not completely sure on this but did you say Smudge was now gone? If so how do we go about removing Mona from the situation?

Depends. Has @YamiCuoreLaroux been doing other things with Aaice since Smudge left?

I'll take a closer look at the situation later; that's all I've got for now.

Related: @Kuroku I know I still have to look at your CS again. I'll do that when I get the chance (just so it doesn't look like I missed it).

Hmm...

tumblr_luk996vnd21qiaolko1_250.gif

Weren't you still here during my first revival attempt, though?

I mean, in which case... it hasn't been that long... *scratches head*

I guess. It just seems like it's been forever. I mean, I haven't really posted IG or anything since long before then.

D:

Understood. I'll have a post up for Katsuruga within the next few days.
Also, is Seth still in the game? Or is there something else that I should be doing with Aiace?

SETH IS STILL THERE!!! I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.