Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, they wouldn't even have to figure it out. I can easily picture someone making their way through the halls and then complaining about the whole thing, maybe insulting whoever did it, all while within earshot of Ex and then, well, he just might say something.

Edit: Also, someone already had the gall to challenge a god. That's how this whole mess started, anyway -- Ex and some other character getting into a dick-measuring contest that ended with Ex stirring up petty shit like this.
*giggles*, well, guess we just have to wait for someone to be inconvenienced enough to say something.

*giggles*, well, guess we just have to wait for someone to be inconvenienced enough to say something.

I mean Ex may be a god but he's sort of the runt of the pantheon. Hardly anyone seems to take him seriously.

That was for Ex.

Ex: It's hard being a god that no one cares about. It's hard and NOBODY UNDERSTANDS!!! *curls up in the corner and cries*

@gamer5 @Kuroku

If either of you are still here, I'd love to help you figure out how to get moving again.

~ ehh ... I guess that hoping for Yami to post is a bit much ~ I will post sometime soon if I don't get sidetracked with manga/LNs/games/other ~

~ ehh ... I guess that hoping for Yami to post is a bit much ~ I will post sometime soon if I don't get sidetracked with manga/LNs/games/other ~

I'm in another RP with Yami, so I know she's still around. Would you like me to send another post reminder?

ACTUALLY WAIT.

If you could post for Riyako, that would be great. You've been holding up Kuro with that one for a while, and there's no reason for you to wait for Yami just to post for both characters at once. Just go ahead with Riyako, first and foremost.

Also @☆Luna☆, think you could let me into the posting accountability sheet, if possible? I was about to edit in the fact that I'd just posted for Niniane, before realizing that you were still the only one who could edit it.

Additionally @gamer5 would you mind listing out all your free characters and where I might find them all? I could stir up an interaction with one of them if you'd like.

Deah is my only free character at this time. He is floating slowly towards the school.

Also @☆Luna☆, think you could let me into the posting accountability sheet, if possible? I was about to edit in the fact that I'd just posted for Niniane, before realizing that you were still the only one who could edit it.
Sure thing. Just need an email address.

Glad to know you have faith in me~. ^_^

Good news is that my midterms are finally over, so now I can get on that.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ☆Luna☆
*Is looking at OP and thinking of possible races*

Can I be a Time Lord?
Or a Mass Effect Reaper?
What about a Grunt?
A Risen?
Dark Spawn?

:3

*Is looking at OP and thinking of possible races*

Can I be a Time Lord?
Or a Mass Effect Reaper?
What about a Grunt?
A Risen?
Dark Spawn?

:3

No. :3

tumblr_n2pjtgOGwl1tw0hmho1_500.gif

So exactly what kind of races can I be then? o.O

tumblr_n2pjtgOGwl1tw0hmho1_500.gif

So exactly what kind of races can I be then? o.O

Like I said, either anything on the race list already, or, something you made up yourself.

Or some other common mythological creature that isn't already on there. In which case, you could claim ambassadorship.

Like I said, either anything on the race list already, or, something you made up yourself.

Or some other common mythological creature that isn't already on there. In which case, you could claim ambassadorship.
Could I be a dragon?
Preferably one with the ability to polymorph into human form?

Status
Not open for further replies.