Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still here. I will try harder at bugging Kuro to post but if all fails I will go on with just Eri for now...

You could've told me that Kuro wasn't responding -- I would've found a way to get you unfrozen or something.

I'm in a weird place with not having used either character for about a month(?) and this week stressing me out. I'll stick around for a bit, but I might not actually be around until tomorrow at the very earliest.

I'm in a weird place with not having used either character for about a month(?) and this week stressing me out. I'll stick around for a bit, but I might not actually be around until tomorrow at the very earliest.

Alright. Good to know you're still here, though.

I was caught up on server staff stupidity and college 3d modeling bs, apologies for not warning of my absense

I will be posting every 1/2 days if possible hopefully more then one post a day

Urahara_apologies.jpg

I was caught up on server staff stupidity and college 3d modeling bs, apologies for not warning of my absense

I will be posting every 1/2 days if possible hopefully more then one post a day

Urahara_apologies.jpg

Good to know you're still with us! ^^

ya was really busy and really stressed out.

but im back to normal and can kinda work on my series now too

EDIT:

If you free to interact we are simply roaming the hallway

Last edited by a moderator:
ATTENTION PLEASE;

Since we have a bunch of older members starting to become active again, and also at least one new player showing interest, I'd like to do a good-ol'-fashioned roll call to see where all our characters are, free or otherwise, to help out everyone trying to jump into the IC atm.

As for me:
-Aeolus is with Jake, helping him find the main office with the help of his six-legged wolf-rat thing, Garu.
-Orion is wherever, probably wandering the halls somewhere.
-Niniane is with Aria, as they're both trying to find their way to their dorms.
-Moon is also off doing whatever. In fact he's probably in his wolf form, exploring the rest of the floating island or something. I dunno. He could also just be wandering the halls (most likely as a human) if anyone wants. In any case, I'm sure Goldie is with him.
-Seeing as how Smudge left, I'll just say that Ex is un-frozen and probably just wandering someplace while riding his giant beetle from earlier.
-Jared and Cookie haven't been properly introduced yet, but uh... he's the headmaster now, so, yeah. I'll probably introduce him as soon as I find a reason to, or as soon as someone wants to interact with him.
-I could also maybe let Cookie wander off on her own? I dunno.

I think that's it for my characters. Here's what I need from everyone else;

@Phantom Zero, with Roo and Smudge gone, I'm fairly certain all your characters are free. ...Fairly certain. I'd like you to kind of go through your list and double-check for me, and post what all your characters are up to. Feel free to un-freeze someone caught in an interaction with Roo or Smudge via minor time skip. If you have a free character and no clue what to do with them, "wandering the halls" is a fairly acceptable default answer.

@YamiCuoreLaroux, You're still with us, I assume? Can I get an update on what your characters are doing?

@MoonTeller, I would like similar affirmation that you're still here, and similar roll call.

@Nocturnia, Did you ever even jump into the IC? I'm not sure. If so, I'd like to know where your character is. If not, um, I at least still wanna know if you're still here or not.

@gamer5 and @Kuroku, I know that you're still here -- thanks, by the way! I'd like a roll call from you both, please.

Sorry to everyone that I don't have a ton of time to poke around the IC, myself. Participating in this roll call would be a huge help to me, though!

Also, someone please remind me later to go through the character list and take out Rain and Smudge's characters.

General reminder: the hallways are still scrambled. This shouldn't hinder interactivity much, though, as the formula here has pretty much always been that most interactions start when characters just run into each other in the halls, so, yeah.

If you want to fix the hallways, then, maybe try interacting with Ex or something, I dunno -- that would probably get the ball rolling, anyway, if he's going to be the one to fix them. I suppose theoretically someone else could if they had that ability, but... yeah.

So, uh, I'm here to "breathe new life" into this thing or something like that? Kaga's mean >:3 A storm called Insane Coincidences brought me here on my boat called Kaga's Accidental Stalker.

I'll get a race sheet and character sheet stuff up soon.

Happy Kaga?

So, uh, I'm here to "breathe new life" into this thing or something like that? Kaga's mean >:3 A storm called Insane Coincidences brought me here on my boat called Kaga's Accidental Stalker.

I'll get a race sheet and character sheet stuff up soon.

Happy Kaga?

Wow thanks for making it look like I forced you to join but yes I am glad we can continue conversing here and not confuse any potential newcomers to Fandom Square while depriving this OOC of activity.

Wow thanks for making it look like I forced you to join but yes I am glad we can continue conversing here and not confuse any potential newcomers to Fandom Square while depriving this OOC of activity.
Such anger. Very sorry.

I'm just so wonderful that you forced me to join, 'tis all.

Such anger. Very sorry.

I'm just so wonderful that you forced me to join, 'tis all.

I really miss my oldGuild quotes list.

You mention that a lot. Explain?

It was a list of quotes about Kaga, if I remember correctly ...

Yup!

OldGuild had a rather generous character limit for signatures, so I was able to keep a whole list of cool things people said about me in my signature -- so long as I consolidated it all into a hider so that it didn't take up an obnoxious amount of space. Regardless, I kept some pretty sweet quotes. A lot of the things you've said about me lately would fit right at home. XD Looking back on it, it was admittedly kind of narcissistic, but... I don't care. It was fun. Unfortunately, both newGuild and Iwaku have signature limits that kind of prevent me from having such a thing, so it sort of died with Guildfall, but... yeah.

I can still access it via the Wayback Machine so I might post it up later.

I can still access it via the Wayback Machine so I might post it up later.
If you want you can put them all in a share-by-link Google Doc and put the link in your sig. That will at least allow those interested to see it.

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-05%20at%204.20.16%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-05%20at%204.20.29%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-05%20at%204.20.44%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-05%20at%204.20.59%20PM.png

That's one version of it, anyway. RPG's sig space was still finite, so, over time, I would get rid of old quotes that I didn't think were as good in order to make room for new ones. So, my quotes list probably varies a bit from post to post on the Wayback Machine depending on when each post was archived. Admittedly I really don't feel like digging around to find as many different versions as possible, though. :P

On an unrelated note: I officially can't un-hear the part where Paul mutters "fucking hell" in the middle of Hey Jude. Thank you, internet, for making me notice. It's... it's never gonna go away, now.

Just remembering and re-reading this is ... nostalgia hit damn it! The old Guild, I miss it so much ... Iwaku is not bad but it was THE OLD GUILD! Before freaking GUILDFALL (damn you Mahz... damn you evil corporate server providers ... and damn you Mahz again). *Wallows in nostalgia...*

Just remembering and re-reading this is ... nostalgia hit damn it! The old Guild, I miss it so much ... Iwaku is not bad but it was THE OLD GUILD! Before freaking GUILDFALL (damn you Mahz... damn you evil corporate server providers ... and damn you Mahz again). *Wallows in nostalgia...*

*deep sigh* Yeeaaaah...

I've re-read a lot of the archived bits of oldGuild so often that the nostalgia doesn't hit me quite as hard as it probably would if I hadn't seen any of it until now, but... yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.