Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Usual I am here for roll call, was finishing up some compositing for class and posting something for noct on skype

and got distracted by a few of my favorite mangas/manwhas having new chapters

and people being stupid on the server again

and there no point going on just simply a list of stuff per usual lol

To cut to the chase Noel just recently entered the school and is wandering the halls of scrambletud

So, news. I ordered a new computer two days ago, and it should get here by Monday. That means I'll be back in action soon enough.

So, news. I ordered a new computer two days ago, and it should get here by Monday. That means I'll be back in action soon enough.

Awesome!

I posted a little treat since I got school stuff taken care of. Hope you enjoy Aria's dialogue.

Sorry I'm late. Currently, Aiace is lost in the midst of his out-of-body experience while his body remains in Seth's capable hands (As far as I remember) and Daiki is with Eri trying to figure out how the talisman works while being very angry. Er...yeah, I think that's the gist of it. I'll post something when I can figure it all out.

Got a UPS statement saying I'll have my computer tomorrow. I'll be updating the list of who has posted as soon as I get home, so that will be a thing again.

Got a UPS statement saying I'll have my computer tomorrow. I'll be updating the list of who has posted as soon as I get home, so that will be a thing again.

Awesome! I really appreciate it. ^^

erm so how goes everything?

just waiting on noct or another person to agree for a bumb in

erm so how goes everything?

just waiting on noct or another person to agree for a bumb in

Been super busy with school lately, hence why I've given Luna poking responsibilities (and she's had some computer troubles as of late, so...).

Also busy. Midterms are starting and I'm just drowning in work at the moment... I'll get some posts up when I can.

Also busy. Midterms are starting and I'm just drowning in work at the moment... I'll get some posts up when I can.

It's alright. I'm drowning, too. Lots of us are. No worries.

Been super busy with school lately, hence why I've given Luna poking responsibilities (and she's had some computer troubles as of late, so...).
No longer an issue. I'm on my new computer now, so I have all my functions and usability restored.

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-05%20at%204.20.16%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-05%20at%204.20.29%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-05%20at%204.20.44%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-05%20at%204.20.59%20PM.png

That's one version of it, anyway. RPG's sig space was still finite, so, over time, I would get rid of old quotes that I didn't think were as good in order to make room for new ones. So, my quotes list probably varies a bit from post to post on the Wayback Machine depending on when each post was archived. Admittedly I really don't feel like digging around to find as many different versions as possible, though. :P

On an unrelated note: I officially can't un-hear the part where Paul mutters "fucking hell" in the middle of Hey Jude. Thank you, internet, for making me notice. It's... it's never gonna go away, now.
The Kagapedia..... ;w; Ah the nostalgia....I do miss the good ol' days of TJA.........hopefully someday I can return when my time management isn't total utter shit and my mind is not plagued by a wiseass drunken German catfolk inquisitor.

The Kagapedia..... ;w; Ah the nostalgia....I do miss the good ol' days of TJA.........hopefully someday I can return when my time management isn't total utter shit and my mind is not plagued by a wiseass drunken German catfolk inquisitor.
I certainly will be looking forward to your return.

Status
Not open for further replies.