Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is partially correct. Yami is waiting for me but I am the one waiting for Kuroku.
I saw that you posted after him, but I didn't see a reply to the following post.

"I see you refer to the strange phenomenon that I have been sensing within the school. I had assumed it was normal, but if you are noticing it is odd even for one such as your self my lady. It would be best If I also accompany you, it would displease me to see something happen to a student of such a school as this one. Though of course that is if you will allow such a person as I to join you." he said looking back up to her once again his slightly glowing eyes meeting Riyako's eyes. "Of course I will protect you the entire time I am with you even if you do not wish for my assistance, It is my duty to protect those I accompany at all times regardless of situation."

RIGHT, SO,

Smudge hasn't gotten back to me at all since my first attempt to get things moving again, so I'm going to assume she's dropped out. Therefore, @Phantom Zero, you can just time skip Lewis out of the interaction he was in with Leay and Ex. (Don't worry about Ex for now, though, since I'm kind of too busy to play him atm. Just leave Lewis as a free character or something.)

@gamer5, you do not always need to post for both characters at once. It really doesn't matter that you're still waiting on Kuroku in order to post for Riyako; there's no reason for you to not post for Eri, especially with Yami waiting on you.

That said, @Kuroku, Gamer is still waiting on you. Please post when you get the chance.

As for everyone waiting on me, I'm sorry. School is busy, and, if I'm going to be brutally honest with you, the Fandomstuck RP that I'm running is currently sapping the majority of the time and creative energy that I have leftover at the end of the day. I don't quite have the level of time and concentration that I want to dedicate to my other RP's right now. That said, I'm still hanging on the best I can, and I'll try to get things done in small bits at a time. That said, I have plans this weekend, so you probably won't see a post from me until Monday at the earliest, though probably not until closer to the end of next week.

As for GM business, please let me know if I missed anything that should've been addressed. If the people I tagged don't respond to this within the next few days, I'll see if I can do some poking.

...*taps fingers* I see.

I'll do a round of pokes later tonight, probably.

Kuroku doesn't seem to have been online in a while... Lovely....

Announcement: Luna is now co-GM here.

Expect things to start running just a bit more smoothly.

I died (well my internet was cut off ) for a few days and revived (just like Jesus F. Christ). Will get Kuro to post via Skype - or at least try to. Wish me luck on that.

I died (well my internet was cut off ) for a few days and revived (just like Jesus F. Christ). Will get Kuro to post via Skype - or at least try to. Wish me luck on that.

Awesome. Good to know that you're still around.

Announcement: Luna is now co-GM here.

Expect things to start running just a bit more smoothly.
Effective immediately, there is a Post Accountability Sheet. On this sheet, I will keep an up-to-date list of which PCs need to post, as well as how long they've been pending. Characters will be added to this sheet as they make posts in the IC, so it will be empty until someone makes a new post. Also, me and Kaga-kun are going to be the only ones to edit this sheet, so it might not always be up to date. If you are curious about who is waiting on who that is not on this sheet, please refer here.

I recommend you put this link in your favorites, or somewhere else handy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MMWyXXKWYHtD53fCx6B9UJNZMMysTDMPGy9NZWNkCB4/edit?usp=sharing

Effective immediately, there is a Post Accountability Sheet. On this sheet, I will keep an up-to-date list of which PCs need to post, as well as how long they've been pending. Characters will be added to this sheet as they make posts in the IC, so it will be empty until someone makes a new post. Also, me and Kaga-kun are going to be the only ones to edit this sheet, so it might not always be up to date. If you are curious about who is waiting on who that is not on this sheet, please refer here.

I recommend you put this link in your favorites, or somewhere else handy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MMWyXXKWYHtD53fCx6B9UJNZMMysTDMPGy9NZWNkCB4/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again for all this. Really appreciate it.

@☆Luna☆, you said that Aria created copies of Niniane's eye and sent them all over the place. Does that mean that Niniane can see what her duplicate eyes are seeing? Or does Aria see what they see? Or...?

@☆Luna☆, you said that Aria created copies of Niniane's eye and sent them all over the place. Does that mean that Niniane can see what her duplicate eyes are seeing? Or does Aria see what they see? Or...?
Aria exclusively, unless Niniane has some sort of connection that transcends the connection of the nervous system. These eyes are not connected to anything, but they are technically Niniane for any purpose that is relevant.

Aria exclusively, unless Niniane has some sort of connection that transcends the connection of the nervous system. These eyes are not connected to anything, but they are technically Niniane for any purpose that is relevant.

Wait, I'm still confused. The eyes are "technically Niniane's" but they're not connected to her?

Wait, I'm still confused. The eyes are "technically Niniane's" but they're not connected to her?
Basically.

What Aria's magic does is it takes aura that Aria has gathered by various means, and uses it to construct various spell structures when combined with mana. One of the most simple and effective ways Aura Mages cast spells is to simply copy information already found in the aura they've absorbed. Because they simply copied this information, anything an Aura Mage casts in this way retains the universal signals that identify that individual. This includes but is not limited to: divinity status, bloodline traits, and internal neural network information.

So in other words, because those eyes are exact copies that emit signals that claim they are Niniane's, if Niniane had the ability to command body parts that were not attached to her body, she could compete for control with Aria. Also, for all purposes, particularly curses and divine intervention, Niniane is the owner of those eyes, not Aria.

Does that make sense?

Btw, sorry my replies are so slow. Iwaku is giving me random slowdowns.

Basically.

What Aria's magic does is it takes aura that Aria has gathered by various means, and uses it to construct various spell structures when combined with mana. One of the most simple and effective ways Aura Mages cast spells is to simply copy information already found in the aura they've absorbed. Because they simply copied this information, anything an Aura Mage casts in this way retains the universal signals that identify that individual. This includes but is not limited to: divinity status, bloodline traits, and internal neural network information.

So in other words, because those eyes are exact copies that emit signals that claim they are Niniane's, if Niniane had the ability to command body parts that were not attached to her body, she could compete for control with Aria. Also, for all purposes, particularly curses and divine intervention, Niniane is the owner of those eyes, not Aria.

Does that make sense?

Btw, sorry my replies are so slow. Iwaku is giving me random slowdowns.

Works for me. Just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page.

Schoolwork has been crazy this week. Sorry to say you probably won't see many posts from me until Friday, at least.

ALSO it just occurred to me -- some fresh meat could really help get this place moving again. Think we should submit a banner? I'll probably just make a request with another artist around here since I'm so short on time, myself, but it might really help to reel in more players and get us all moving again.

So um.

Is anyone still on board?

Cuz I kind of have this personal rule that I don't GM threads that no one's interested in. Saves me a lot of stress. I'll stick around if people actually want this RP to be a thing, but...

So um.

Is anyone still on board?

Cuz I kind of have this personal rule that I don't GM threads that no one's interested in. Saves me a lot of stress. I'll stick around if people actually want this RP to be a thing, but...
I'm still interested, but sadly Rikeria(my labtop) can no longer charge, and I don't have access to a computer whenever I want. Couple that with the wave of tests that happened this week, and I've found myself mainly using my computer time to do schoolwork. I'll have a post up soon, but i'm going to have trouble communicating and helping out until I get a replacement this weekend.

I am still here. I will try harder at bugging Kuro to post but if all fails I will go on with just Eri for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.