Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gamer5 Did you still want someone to run into Deah and/or Riyako?
Kuroku said that his character will meet with Riyako. Deah is still free - so if you want you can take him.

Created an updated character and NPC list.

Totally not a "classic" approach to gamer's Shrine maiden or anything.

Name: Yuuna Fuusako
Sex: Female
Class: Shrine Maiden
Race: Human
Appearance:
Konachan.com%20-%20160557%20sample.jpg
Personality: Despite Yuuna's rather dangerous profession, Yuuna is a rather down to earth person, after her daily dose of super-rigorous training and tedious chores, she will sit down for some snacks and tea. However, when she is sent on an extermination mission, she will take it very seriously, there's no room for fooling around there.
She has never quite bothered around her personal life too much, after all as one of the few people gifted with at least some spiritual power, she was forced into training since young age. And while she was not the most gifted student (Not really by a long shot), she excels at her physical strength and non-spiritual skills.
Personally Yuuna has no malice for anything, including demons she is supposed to hunt, however she realizes that where she comes from, the natural state of matter is that priests hunt demons, while demons hunt Humans.

(That moment when you realize, there isn't really much to write about a history of a 16 year old person without including some improbable drama)
History: Every Human is born with a certain aptitude to call upon the gods, this ability is hard to detect, and even harder to exploit. Yuuna was one of these people, and unlike the most she was hand picked by the Ise Shrine. Since this was a great honor, her parents allowed her to go, and soon she was on the track of becoming a Miko, unlike other students, she was not as gifted at spiritual skills such as channeling and summoning, however she demonstrated great prowess at handling the basic hand to hand combat the shrine handed out, as well as the ability handle various sacred tools of the shrine, this meant that as she reached an age where she could be sent in combat, she would often be sent with the more "classic" shrine maidens and priests in order to cover for them while they preform the long sealing or summoning rituals, for this purpose they devised a special set of tools just for Yuuna, sturdier then those of ordinary exorcists. Yuuna was also taught extra in creating her own talismans, to make use for her sub-par spiritual skills.

Other: This is probably (didn't skim through the list yet) the most underpowered character in the RP for now.
She is still capable of summoning, channeling, sealing and preforming rituals, though not as effective, or quickly.

Totally not a "classic" approach to gamer's Shrine maiden or anything.

Name: Yuuna Fuusako
Sex: Female
Class: Shrine Maiden
Race: Human
Appearance:
Konachan.com%20-%20160557%20sample.jpg
Personality: Despite Yuuna's rather dangerous profession, Yuuna is a rather down to earth person, after her daily dose of super-rigorous training and tedious chores, she will sit down for some snacks and tea. However, when she is sent on an extermination mission, she will take it very seriously, there's no room for fooling around there.
She has never quite bothered around her personal life too much, after all as one of the few people gifted with at least some spiritual power, she was forced into training since young age. And while she was not the most gifted student (Not really by a long shot), she excels at her physical strength and non-spiritual skills.
Personally Yuuna has no malice for anything, including demons she is supposed to hunt, however she realizes that where she comes from, the natural state of matter is that priests hunt demons, while demons hunt Humans.

(That moment when you realize, there isn't really much to write about a history of a 16 year old person without including some improbable drama)
History: Every Human is born with a certain aptitude to call upon the gods, this ability is hard to detect, and even harder to exploit. Yuuna was one of these people, and unlike the most she was hand picked by the Ise Shrine. Since this was a great honor, her parents allowed her to go, and soon she was on the track of becoming a Miko, unlike other students, she was not as gifted at spiritual skills such as channeling and summoning, however she demonstrated great prowess at handling the basic hand to hand combat the shrine handed out, as well as the ability handle various sacred tools of the shrine, this meant that as she reached an age where she could be sent in combat, she would often be sent with the more "classic" shrine maidens and priests in order to cover for them while they preform the long sealing or summoning rituals, for this purpose they devised a special set of tools just for Yuuna, sturdier then those of ordinary exorcists. Yuuna was also taught extra in creating her own talismans, to make use for her sub-par spiritual skills.

Other: This is probably (didn't skim through the list yet) the most underpowered character in the RP for now.
She is still capable of summoning, channeling, sealing and preforming rituals, though not as effective, or quickly.

Oh, hello Noct!

Your CS looks fine to me. I'll add it to the character list tomorrow. Tired Kaga is tired...

I will also work on my "classic" character, naturally I'm referring to Aisaka.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!

Shh... It's ok....

o-o

B...but it's been so long..........

Yeah. This place kind of died. But that's ok - because I brought it back to life. We're all good now.

Okay, so I'll post for Seth, just need to know if there's any specific interaction I should head for.

And also, my Ki/Rain thing, is it still on?

Also, dayyyyyyyumm, it's just so weird to have been away for so long, it seems I've missed quite a bit.

Okay, so I'll post for Seth, just need to know if there's any specific interaction I should head for.

And also, my Ki/Rain thing, is it still on?

Also, dayyyyyyyumm, it's just so weird to have been away for so long, it seems I've missed quite a bit.

No, you really didn't. I mean, you left when the RP was practically dead, so... yeah. Really all you missed was a couple OOC pages of me being all like "OK SO IT'S GM TIME AND I NEED YOU TO POST HERE AND YOU TO POST THERE AND WE'RE ALL GONNA POST EVERYWHERE" and then a couple pages of recent IC activity where we've all managed to start to get things moving again.

Edit: As for Rain... I'm not sure. I think I'm still waiting on a response for her about whether or not she's still here. Maybe. I don't have a ton of time to check things at the moment.

Reactions: MoonTeller
Okay, well. I'll get Seth moving at least.

This just seems really weird is all, it feels like it's been years.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!!!!!!

I hath posted!!!!!

I would totes jump right on that, but I dunno if Ki is free or not yet.

Ok, so, apparently I never got a reply as to whether or not Rain is still with this RP, though she has been online since I sent the message. I sent her one more poke just incase she didn't see the first message for whatever reason, but if I don't get a response soon, I'll assume she's left.

And if she's left, you can just time skip Ki out of that interaction. But let's wait a bit first before going ahead and doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.