Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is perfectly fine, I commute as well (two hours) so I understand completely :)

just real quick, forgot to add some things:

Being a lycan, he has his typical strengths and weaknesses. inhuman physical strength, speed, and healing factor, silver is his main weakness (burns him almost like acid). Though highly durable, he can tire from extended damage taken whether it be silver or other types of damage, though it depends on what the attack is. His human form keeps some slightly enhanced strength speed and healing, but this is only a fraction of his true form. He can change parts of his body at will (ie if he is happy, his tail will sprout and wag)

just real quick, forgot to add some things:

Being a lycan, he has his typical strengths and weaknesses. inhuman physical strength, speed, and healing factor, silver is his main weakness (burns him almost like acid). Though highly durable, he can tire from extended damage taken whether it be silver or other types of damage, though it depends on what the attack is. His human form keeps some slightly enhanced strength speed and healing, but this is only a fraction of his true form. He can change parts of his body at will (ie if he is happy, his tail will sprout and wag)
Sounds good! And I imagine his bite can turn certain other beings, or am I wrong there?

you are quite correct, though i was wondering if i could make it that he could choose whether or not he wants to infect when he bites. How does that sound?

you are quite correct, though i was wondering if i could make it that he could choose whether or not he wants to infect when he bites. How does that sound?

Fine by me, though I imagine there are some beings he won't be able to infect, but that's up to the ambassador of that race.

Hmm... It has been slow lately.

Should I try poking people?

Hmm... It has been slow lately.

Should I try poking people?

If you'd like. I know we're waiting on Zero to post for Lewis, Gamer to post for Eri and Moks to post for Root, Zix and Bhal. I know I need to respond for Rin and Chester, but that may be a while yet, to be honest....

Other than that....I can't remember who's turn it is in each group :/

If you'd like. I know we're waiting on Zero to post for Lewis, Gamer to post for Eri and Moks to post for Root, Zix and Bhal. I know I need to respond for Rin and Chester, but that may be a while yet, to be honest....
Other than that....I can't remember who's turn it is in each group :/
I was thinking of poking that newbie who was interacting with Aeolus.

I'll probably take a closer look at who needs to post for who later tonight, if I'm not too busy.

Just let me know when I am good to make my own post, should I expect the inbox message from you cheshire?

Just let me know when I am good to make my own post, should I expect the inbox message from you cheshire?
You're good to make an IC post, soon as your character sheet's accepted, unless Roo explicitly stated they needed to brief you on something first.

I was thinking of poking that newbie who was interacting with Aeolus.
I'll probably take a closer look at who needs to post for who later tonight, if I'm not too busy.
ahh sorry i've been so slow ;; i've actually gotten very very very very.. very sick over the past two weeks and i can't really be up looking at a bright computer screen for more then a couple minutes! hopefully i'll be better soon.. but sorry for the delay!!

ill reply as soon as i feel better!!

You're good to make an IC post, soon as your character sheet's accepted, unless Roo explicitly stated they needed to brief you on something first.
Cheshire just basically said i would be expecting a message to catch me up on some things, but i can just read it myself then post. wheres the best place to go to get some interactions with others?

Cheshire just basically said i would be expecting a message to catch me up on some things, but i can just read it myself then post. wheres the best place to go to get some interactions with others?
You could ask around here, bump into someone who's not caught up in anything or walk up into a group or event, if proper. There's really not one best way to go about.
Just have your character do whatever you think they might do.

and thus contact with Shiro's character has been made!

Hey, okay. I have been held up for far too long, it's time I get to my posting again.

Sorry bout the wait, I've actually been stuck on something, I don't know what direction to send either Ki-Era or the catboy trio.

It's been suggested we don't go to the office right away, at least till it gets less hectic there, so I was wondering where we should head and if there was anyone or anything specific we should stumble upon.

As for Ki and Era I'd say the same thing, as Ki can't really communicate and is more or less just a secondary character at the moment.

I kinda want to get a post up before the site goes down tomorrow, but as long as it gets done sooner or later.

I dunno, let me know what you guys think first. I'll keep an eye out for any messages.

Well im kinda just waiting for Shiro to get on so she can reply, other than that my guy is outside the academy still.

You seem to have the jist of things, but I'll message you with what's happening within the school tonight, since I'm pulling an all-nighter anyways.

Hey, okay. I have been held up for far too long, it's time I get to my posting again.
Sorry bout the wait, I've actually been stuck on something, I don't know what direction to send either Ki-Era or the catboy trio.
It's been suggested we don't go to the office right away, at least till it gets less hectic there, so I was wondering where we should head and if there was anyone or anything specific we should stumble upon.
As for Ki and Era I'd say the same thing, as Ki can't really communicate and is more or less just a secondary character at the moment.
I kinda want to get a post up before the site goes down tomorrow, but as long as it gets done sooner or later.
I dunno, let me know what you guys think first. I'll keep an eye out for any messages.
Ugh, yea.....sorry about this. I've been trying to come up with stuff to throw at you, and maybe get the school-wide plot rolling, but I've just been swamped lately.....

....though what's this about the site going down?

Suggestion: You could write a post even when the site is down, and just save it on your computer until you can post it. That's what I tend to do in this sort of situation.

So I guess we're a magic school now, huh?

>.> I mean, I guess......even though despite it's name, NLA is much less a school and more of an embassy...

Status
Not open for further replies.