Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assummminnngg someone's going to update me on the current events so I can jump in a bit easier, but I already read through it a bit to get a better idea of what's going on and who's who.. but I could still really use a update ;;
I can PM you what you need to know to make your first post as well as what's going on with the school right now.
Yes! The Nenrei's racial abilities are those exactly, but because Joel has aliments around that ability he can't fully become a "Nenrei" and master all of those properties that come along with that racial ability. So Joel is.. has a lot of work to do around that ability, but he has.. like 1/3 of all that a Nenrei can and could master in that racial ability!

Sounds good then. I've given him a room. Just give me a moment to PM you with what you'll need to know.

Aiace>Seth>Mona
Valerie>Rin
Neptune>Zix & Bhal>Nox
Locke>Daiki>Aria>Eri>Orion & Niniane
Bram>Root
Ex>Lewis>Leay Fan
Ki>Era
Moon>Chester
Snow

Fiona
Joel>Aeolus

So these are the current groups. People who need to post are bolded (at the moment the only ones who are really off the hook is Flames, Smudge and Rain).

Since the main office has turned into a bit of a clusterfuck, I'm going to start giving 2 people the green light for posting. So keep an eye out for new posts!

Just a reminder, you can have up to 8 characters now. :P I'll be introducing some new characters myself when the opportunity presents itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Look what I found buried deep in my computer.

Name: Aeolus Epimetheus

Race: Human

Personality: To some, Aeolus can come off as somewhat of an introvert, seeming far more interested in the box he carries around than any other person that walks his way. In actuality, however, he's quite friendly once you can get into a conversation with him, even if the things he talks about may seem a little insane to the average human being (but hopefully not to the average NLA student). He's also extremely loyal to any friends he grows close to, and almost completely without judgment of others; the friends he makes can be anyone or anything and he'd think nothing of it. Also, like most members of his family, he walks through life with a very strong sense of curiosity, often letting that curiosity lead him to bad situations without thinking.

History: The beginning of Aeolus' history can be traced back to long before his actual birth. You see, Aeolus' life and destiny is shaped by his ancestry, and that ancestry, traced back to its furthest possible point, began with a woman named Pandora; the Pandora well-known for the myth of "Pandora's box". As many know, Pandora's curiosity led her to open a box that contained everything evil, which then spilled out into the world when she opened it. However, the story of the box does not end there. The hope that was said to be left inside was what made the box worth hanging onto. Pandora kept the box long after the incident, and, as she married and had kids, the box wound up being passed down through the generations as a precious family heirloom.

Eventually, Aeolus was born, and, as he was a descendant of Pandora, he also received the box, and has owned it for as long as he can remember. Where the box came from and what his ancestry is are no secrets to him, nor were they ever, as they've also been things he's known for as long as he can remember. He is also very much aware of where the box has been over all those years, and what it now contains as a result.

You see, the box has a few magical properties, given its origins; one of which being that it is, bluntly put, bigger on the inside. The space inside is seemingly infinite; anything and everything could fit inside. Even objects that would appear far too wide to fit through the opening somehow slip through effortlessly. This property was discovered only a couple generations after its original ownership under Pandora and, as such, it has filled up considerably over the centuries. The family line, given their origins, always had a tendency to get involved in the supernatural, and a tendency to let their curiosity lead them to many interesting situations and places. As such, they met many interesting creatures, a large number of which were stored within the box to last for many more generations to come. The average box-owner would only obtain a few new creatures, at most, during their time of ownership, but that still added up very quickly over the generations. The end result? By the time Aeolus assumed ownership, the box was filled with an immense array of creatures; anything the imagination could think up was in that box.

While the origin stories for most of the creatures were quickly lost to the ages, most of them have a certain fondness for each box-owner, implying that most of them were taken and kept in the box with consent rather than by force. In addition, the whole process is a bit more humane than it would first seem, since, while no family members ever fully understood what it's like inside the box, having never stepped inside for fear that they might never be let back out, it was generally understood over the years that the creatures didn't seem to interact with each other, as smaller creatures were never killed and/or eaten by bigger creatures inside the box, and the creatures didn't seem to age or require feeding while inside, either, yet they still seemed conscious all the while. It was hard for them to understand, but it suited their needs, so they really didn't need to.

Since Aeolus' mother gave him the box when he was very young, he's grown up with it and all the creatures inside. Like all box-owners before him, he holds some control over all the creatures inside as a "master" of sorts, and, like all of them, he has his favorites and brings some out of the box more often than others. However, what he doesn't have in common with all previous owners is that he feels a deep, companionate connection with many of the creatures. While some saw them as part of a "collection" or even just "monsters", Aeolus saw them as beloved pets. He's closer to some than others, but overall, he cares for them all deeply and respects every one of them, often bringing out certain creatures simply to be played with or to keep him company, and giving each one a name if it lacked one.

While it was up to each mother in the family line to determine at what age she felt the box should be handed over, Aeolus' mother thought that he should grow up with the creatures and the box, but realized her mistake as he grew older. It was harder for him to relate to the children he grew up with, becoming somewhat of an introvert as he preferred the creatures' company to that of other humans. Not to mention, he kept the box much closer to him than the average previous owner, often carrying it with him on his person when he went to public places; somewhat worrying to his mother when she considered the possibility of the average human finding it and opening it out of curiosity, letting all hell break loose again.

And so, when he grew old enough, his mother sent him to NLA; a place where, given how he was raised, he would be much more likely to fit in. Not to mention it was a school environment much more similar to what the family line was accustomed to.

Appearance:
lion.jpg

Other:
  • Traditionally, Pandora's box is given to the family's oldest daughter, and continuously passed down through the mother's side of the family, to uphold Pandora's image. However, since Aeolus was an only child and a male one at that, he became one of the very few non-female owners of the box in his ancestry. This has led him to have a… less than stellar relationship with a few of the creatures, no matter how hard he tries to make them love him, since they are not used to having a male owner, and the negative return of emotions can range anywhere from indifference towards him to outright hostility.
  • Holy giant CS, Batman!

:D Look what I found buried deep in my computer.

Name: Aeolus Epimetheus

Race: Human

Personality: To some, Aeolus can come off as somewhat of an introvert, seeming far more interested in the box he carries around than any other person that walks his way. In actuality, however, he's quite friendly once you can get into a conversation with him, even if the things he talks about may seem a little insane to the average human being (but hopefully not to the average NLA student). He's also extremely loyal to any friends he grows close to, and almost completely without judgment of others; the friends he makes can be anyone or anything and he'd think nothing of it. Also, like most members of his family, he walks through life with a very strong sense of curiosity, often letting that curiosity lead him to bad situations without thinking.

History: The beginning of Aeolus' history can be traced back to long before his actual birth. You see, Aeolus' life and destiny is shaped by his ancestry, and that ancestry, traced back to its furthest possible point, began with a woman named Pandora; the Pandora well-known for the myth of "Pandora's box". As many know, Pandora's curiosity led her to open a box that contained everything evil, which then spilled out into the world when she opened it. However, the story of the box does not end there. The hope that was said to be left inside was what made the box worth hanging onto. Pandora kept the box long after the incident, and, as she married and had kids, the box wound up being passed down through the generations as a precious family heirloom.

Eventually, Aeolus was born, and, as he was a descendant of Pandora, he also received the box, and has owned it for as long as he can remember. Where the box came from and what his ancestry is are no secrets to him, nor were they ever, as they've also been things he's known for as long as he can remember. He is also very much aware of where the box has been over all those years, and what it now contains as a result.

You see, the box has a few magical properties, given its origins; one of which being that it is, bluntly put, bigger on the inside. The space inside is seemingly infinite; anything and everything could fit inside. Even objects that would appear far too wide to fit through the opening somehow slip through effortlessly. This property was discovered only a couple generations after its original ownership under Pandora and, as such, it has filled up considerably over the centuries. The family line, given their origins, always had a tendency to get involved in the supernatural, and a tendency to let their curiosity lead them to many interesting situations and places. As such, they met many interesting creatures, a large number of which were stored within the box to last for many more generations to come. The average box-owner would only obtain a few new creatures, at most, during their time of ownership, but that still added up very quickly over the generations. The end result? By the time Aeolus assumed ownership, the box was filled with an immense array of creatures; anything the imagination could think up was in that box.

While the origin stories for most of the creatures were quickly lost to the ages, most of them have a certain fondness for each box-owner, implying that most of them were taken and kept in the box with consent rather than by force. In addition, the whole process is a bit more humane than it would first seem, since, while no family members ever fully understood what it's like inside the box, having never stepped inside for fear that they might never be let back out, it was generally understood over the years that the creatures didn't seem to interact with each other, as smaller creatures were never killed and/or eaten by bigger creatures inside the box, and the creatures didn't seem to age or require feeding while inside, either, yet they still seemed conscious all the while. It was hard for them to understand, but it suited their needs, so they really didn't need to.

Since Aeolus' mother gave him the box when he was very young, he's grown up with it and all the creatures inside. Like all box-owners before him, he holds some control over all the creatures inside as a "master" of sorts, and, like all of them, he has his favorites and brings some out of the box more often than others. However, what he doesn't have in common with all previous owners is that he feels a deep, companionate connection with many of the creatures. While some saw them as part of a "collection" or even just "monsters", Aeolus saw them as beloved pets. He's closer to some than others, but overall, he cares for them all deeply and respects every one of them, often bringing out certain creatures simply to be played with or to keep him company, and giving each one a name if it lacked one.

While it was up to each mother in the family line to determine at what age she felt the box should be handed over, Aeolus' mother thought that he should grow up with the creatures and the box, but realized her mistake as he grew older. It was harder for him to relate to the children he grew up with, becoming somewhat of an introvert as he preferred the creatures' company to that of other humans. Not to mention, he kept the box much closer to him than the average previous owner, often carrying it with him on his person when he went to public places; somewhat worrying to his mother when she considered the possibility of the average human finding it and opening it out of curiosity, letting all hell break loose again.

And so, when he grew old enough, his mother sent him to NLA; a place where, given how he was raised, he would be much more likely to fit in. Not to mention it was a school environment much more similar to what the family line was accustomed to.

Appearance:

lion.jpg

Other:

Traditionally, Pandora's box is given to the family's oldest daughter, and continuously passed down through the mother's side of the family, to uphold Pandora's image. However, since Aeolus was an only child and a male one at that, he became one of the very few non-female owners of the box in his ancestry. This has led him to have a… less than stellar relationship with a few of the creatures, no matter how hard he tries to make them love him, since they are not used to having a male owner, and the negative return of emotions can range anywhere from indifference towards him to outright hostility.

Holy giant CS, Batman!
Accepted~!

You can either have him come through the portal sent to him, or already have him be somewhere in the school. I'll add him to the OP tomorrow!

Posted for Aiace.
-w-;;;;; I love how laid back about this he's being....treating this like it is just a minor inconvenience......

OKIE DOKIEEE I posted! Sorry if it's a tad bit long, I just wanted to give a good first reply!
It's a bit confusing on the where abouts of where Joel needs to go to get set up, but he'll figure it out eventually omg (20 years later)
I'm assuming he's looking for the front office after reading through the other replies.. but because the hallways aren't exactly "hallways" it'll.. be a journey, hopefully it'll be a little bit easier with some help (hopefully.. hopefully)

OKIE DOKIEEE I posted! Sorry if it's a tad bit long, I just wanted to give a good first reply!
It's a bit confusing on the where abouts of where Joel needs to go to get set up, but he'll figure it out eventually omg (20 years later)
I'm assuming he's looking for the front office after reading through the other replies.. but because the hallways aren't exactly "hallways" it'll.. be a journey, hopefully it'll be a little bit easier with some help (hopefully.. hopefully)
Long posts are fine here. As long as you can write well, you can post however long or short as you want.

And yea, currently the school is kind of a labyrinth, so it's hard to say where he is or where he's going to wind up, but I'll organize some interaction for him.

Sooo... I started watching Noragami.

Yato reminds me way too much of Ex.

Pinky: His hair is purple and everything. That's just fucking uncanny.

Ex: I'd like to say that I'm a way cooler god than him, thanks. ...Also I've probably killed more people. *leans back and rests feet on desk*

Ahh replied to Kage-kun! The scariest thing Joel's probably ever seen in his life was a horse omfg so this is something else..

Sweet! Good to see things moving! I need to do some work tonight, so I probably won't be able to post for Chester and Rin until tomorrow evening at the earliest.

And Kags, you can go ahead and post for Orion and Niniane whenever you're ready~

Ahh replied to Kage-kun! The scariest thing Joel's probably ever seen in his life was a horse omfg so this is something else..
XD Yeah, I figured this would be a fun introduction for him.

Sweet! Good to see things moving! I need to do some work tonight, so I probably won't be able to post for Chester and Rin until tomorrow evening at the earliest.

And Kags, you can go ahead and post for Orion and Niniane whenever you're ready~
Noted. ^^

can you explane this rule i dont quite understand it "+Unless you are a returning character, your CS must be approved by the GM or one of the Co-GMs before you can enter the IC" does this mean you we dont have to use the character sheet you made mandatory? cause i have a character i made awhile back but didnt get a chance to use him cause the rp closed and im not sure how to incorporate this character to fit your character sheet, and if i reading this right i could possible use that character sheet i made it on instead?

can you explane this rule i dont quite understand it "+Unless you are a returning character, your CS must be approved by the GM or one of the Co-GMs before you can enter the IC" does this mean you we dont have to use the character sheet you made mandatory? cause i have a character i made awhile back but didnt get a chance to use him cause the rp closed and im not sure how to incorporate this character to fit your character sheet, and if i reading this right i could possible use that character sheet i made it on instead?
We used to operate on another website. The rule applies mainly for people who are returning to the roleplay from previous iterations.
I'm not sure what you mean by a character that you made a while back, as I'm not sure that you were part of the roleplay before we moved to Iwaku, but, generally speaking, I wouldn't suggest reapplying a recycled characters from another roleplay.
You do have to use the CS on the front page.

okay thanks. and no i wasnt from another rp site. this he first and only 1 i've joined. sorry if for my confusion and character was never used. the rp was cancled befor it was started

That rule simply means if your character has been in our RP before, you don't have to wait for your CS to be accepted in order to jump into the IC.

This RP is the 5th installment/reboot of a RP that has been going on for almost 4 years now. However, while I wouldn't mind if you wanted to bring in a premade character - as long as they fit in with the rules of this universe - you must use the CS skeleton on the front page.

Finally got work done on my character pictures!!!! >:3

I hope this is still open :3

Name: Jake Grenwood
Sex: Male
Class: n/a
Race: Lycan
Appearance:(Human and wolf form)
Anime+boy+lying+down.jpg
SH+concept+post+werewolf+Greys.png

Personality: He is quiet around those he does not know, but will quickly warm up to anyone whom he spends time with. Has a bit of a language barrier since he grew up mainly around wolves and not people, so it may be hard to understand him at times. He has a very strong pack mentality, finding comfort in having a group of friends with him. He tends to be very kind, but can have a very short fuse due to his inner wolf.

History: Jake's parents were killed by a rouge lycan when he was only ten, he survived, but not without getting bitten and thus infected. As he wandered helplessly in the wilderness where he ran off to, a pack of wolves found him, and sensing his own inner wolf, took him as one of their own. Hew grew up learning the ways of wolves, but periodically finding himself wandering to human towns to see how life was their, though he always came back to the wild. Eventually he heard of an academy where others like him, not quite human, all went and decided to see it for himself, seeing it as an opportunity to be around others like him without being feared or driven out.

Other: He will most always mention how things would be done in a pack sense of mind in given situations. He is very close with nature and can most always be seen out in forests or where nature grows wild. Every few nights he likes to change forms and let his wolf romp free in the night, though he keeps good control over his actions thanks to being a lycan and not a werewolf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jake Grenwood
Sex: Male
Class: n/a
Race: Lycan
Appearance:(Human and wolf form)
Anime+boy+lying+down.jpg
SH+concept+post+werewolf+Greys.png

Personality: He is quiet around those he does not know, but will quickly warm up to anyone whom he spends time with. Has a bit of a language barrier since he grew up mainly around wolves and not people, so it may be hard to understand him at times. He has a very strong pack mentality, finding comfort in having a group of friends with him. He tends to be very kind, but can have a very short fuse due to his inner wolf.

History: Jake's parents were killed by a rouge lycan when he was only ten, he survived, but not without getting bitten and thus infected. As he wandered helplessly in the wilderness where he ran off to, a pack of wolves found him, and sensing his own inner wolf, took him as one of their own. Hew grew up learning the ways of wolves, but periodically finding himself wandering to human towns to see how life was their, though he always came back to the wild. Eventually he heard of an academy where others like him, not quite human, all went and decided to see it for himself, seeing it as an opportunity to be around others like him without being feared or driven out.

Other: He will most always mention how things would be done in a pack sense of mind in given situations. He is very close with nature and can most always be seen out in forests or where nature grows wild. Every few nights he likes to change forms and let his wolf romp free in the night, though he keeps good control over his actions thanks to being a lycan and not a werewolf.
Accepted.

I'll message you soon about what you'll need to know. Fair warning; things have been pretty slow in the RP recently, but this RP never dies. Personally, I've just been incredibly busy as I enter the last third of the semester, since I have several essays and an animation due.

So yea, in general, sorry guys. Not much I can do......school comes first, after all. I expect activity will pick up when winter break rolls around, though. :3

that is perfectly fine, a slow pace is fine with me!

that is perfectly fine, a slow pace is fine with me!
Coolio. I placed Jake in a room of his own on the 5th floor, right next to Chester, the eldritch monster/neko shota history teacher, and Root, the pink blooded portal-loving observer headmaster.

I'll probably message you tomorrow, since I need to finish an essay for a class at 2pm, and seeing as I need to commute, I'll probably need to have everything ready by like 1pm at the latest, not accounting for hopefully at least 6 hours of sleep.....

So hopefully I can finish this essay in a matter of 3 hours or so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.