Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who plays Joel. His page is gone and he's listed as a guest.
Well... that's weird. I know I commented on his profile only a couple days ago... o.o

So where is everyone? Why are there no posts! Roo you said that you would try to inspire some activity in this RP...

To put it short where are IC posts?!

So where is everyone? Why are there no posts! Roo you said that you would try to inspire some activity in this RP...
School work's at a high peak right now.
=_=

Yeah really, like... Roo wants to post and keep the place going. I'm sure. But, schoolwork is a thing that exists. And it kind of keeps all of us busy.

Like, if I had any characters to post for, I'd probably be taking a while to get around to that, too.

Good question, Gamer. This is about time to break some bad news......

So, as of tonight, I haven't really got a place to stay on campus any longer. Any other week this wouldn't be the biggest deal, but this is pretty much the shittiest time this could've happened; I have 2 essays due this week, 2 more due next week, a major test next week and about 3 1/2 weeks to finish my essay. It's going to be extremely difficult for me to juggle animation time, essay writing and studying while trying to get enough sleep that I can safely drive from RIT to my house 30 minutes away.

I have been working on subplots and events to throw into the RP to get things rolling, and have several new characters I've been writing up to throw in for interaction. However, I cannot have any distractions these next few weeks, so I'm going to have to take an official leave until my final film is submitted, on December 11th. I'm not going to put the RP on hiatus though! If you've got the time, you're welcome to continue posting! Let me cover the people who might be held up by my frozen characters.

NOX: Sorry, but after Neptune posts, I'd greatly appreciate if you two could just wait. We can have a time skip when I come back to give Neptune, Nox and Zix something to do.

LOCKE: Sorry, but I'm also going to have to ask everyone who hasn't gotten their school id's yet (Niniane, Orion and Aria) to wait. I'm really sorry for the hold up. Katsuruga and Eri can leave if they'd like, that's up to each of you whether you want your character to leave or stay.

CHESTER: Kaga, I feel really awful for asking you to wait for me with all these characters!!! >~<;;; If you really really want to free Moon, let me know, and I'll tell you what Chester left him with, but if you can wait a couple weeks.....it's up to you.

RIN: Now Flames, I know you've got a lot of school work going on too. But if you feel like posting for Val, you can go ahead and say she hasn't been able to find Rin yet. If you want to go interact with others, Rin will just pop into view once I get back.

Other than that, Kags, I'm writing Joel as an NPC now. Fiona still needs someone to interact with, or if you want to wait a bit, there's going to be something going down in the cafeteria. Again....really REALLY sorry for making you wait.

If anyone has any questions or complaints, let me know; I'll still be checking my messages.

Wish me luck everyone! :) I'm off to animate.

Pretty much in the same boat workload-wise. I'll wait on ya, Roomeister.

Oh, I'm totally fine waiting, no worries. ^^ I'll probably go ahead and free up Aeolus, since I still wanted to have some fun with him, but as for everyone else - yeah, I don't mind waiting. ^^

Good question, Gamer. This is about time to break some bad news......

So, as of tonight, I haven't really got a place to stay on campus any longer. Any other week this wouldn't be the biggest deal, but this is pretty much the shittiest time this could've happened; I have 2 essays due this week, 2 more due next week, a major test next week and about 3 1/2 weeks to finish my essay. It's going to be extremely difficult for me to juggle animation time, essay writing and studying while trying to get enough sleep that I can safely drive from RIT to my house 30 minutes away.

I have been working on subplots and events to throw into the RP to get things rolling, and have several new characters I've been writing up to throw in for interaction. However, I cannot have any distractions these next few weeks, so I'm going to have to take an official leave until my final film is submitted, on December 11th. I'm not going to put the RP on hiatus though! If you've got the time, you're welcome to continue posting! Let me cover the people who might be held up by my frozen characters.

NOX: Sorry, but after Neptune posts, I'd greatly appreciate if you two could just wait. We can have a time skip when I come back to give Neptune, Nox and Zix something to do.

LOCKE: Sorry, but I'm also going to have to ask everyone who hasn't gotten their school id's yet (Niniane, Orion and Aria) to wait. I'm really sorry for the hold up. Katsuruga and Eri can leave if they'd like, that's up to each of you whether you want your character to leave or stay.

CHESTER: Kaga, I feel really awful for asking you to wait for me with all these characters!!! >~<;;; If you really really want to free Moon, let me know, and I'll tell you what Chester left him with, but if you can wait a couple weeks.....it's up to you.

RIN: Now Flames, I know you've got a lot of school work going on too. But if you feel like posting for Val, you can go ahead and say she hasn't been able to find Rin yet. If you want to go interact with others, Rin will just pop into view once I get back.

Other than that, Kags, I'm writing Joel as an NPC now. Fiona still needs someone to interact with, or if you want to wait a bit, there's going to be something going down in the cafeteria. Again....really REALLY sorry for making you wait.

If anyone has any questions or complaints, let me know; I'll still be checking my messages.

Wish me luck everyone! :) I'm off to animate.

Hey! No need to say sorry, things happen, besides most people have been busy lately anyways.

Well, I wish you the best of luck on your assignments and hope your living arrangements get sorted soon.

Good luck Roo!

Thanks for explaining your situation Roo. So for some time we will see a reduced amount of posts from you (and Flames).

But there are still other people so we should be able to kept this RP rolling.
So my fellow RPiers whit enough time let's get to IC posting!
I think there are free characters that cloud interact with each other so we should see about doing so.

Good luck with your busy schedule Roo and Flames. Hope you return to us and the RP ASAP.

No need to apologize man, honestly, I wish I had your work ethic when it comes to school lol. I wanted to also apologize for not exactly following what you sent me on the pm, and I will do what I can to follow that in the future.

On another note, by the time you get back, it will almost be time for me to ship out, considering I am joining the Air Force. It probably wont be until January, maybe later if I cant get the linguist job I am aiming for, but nonetheless I will keep you posted on such so as to let you know when Jake will be making his leave!

Thanks for explaining your situation Roo. So for some time we will see a reduced amount of posts from you (and Flames).
I think there are free characters that cloud interact with each other so we should see about doing so.
Good luck with your busy schedule Roo and Flames. Hope you return to us and the RP ASAP.
most likely if shiro does not post soon, I will make a short time skip and have Jake wander around to meet someone. Considering he doesnt know where to go to get his key, he will need some assistance on that part.

Go eat a bag of dicks. I post when I feel like it.

So... Roo... status update?

I mean I don't wanna rush people but... posting would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.