Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyy~ i'm assuming the rp is still open for new cs's-- but I just want to be sure you're still letting people sign up!
If sooo and everyone's okay with it, i'd really love to post a cs because this looks really fun and promising omg.. but just to be sure!
We're still open for new members, yes. ^_^ Any idea what race of creature you'd like to bring to the Academy?

We're still open for new members, yes. ^_^ Any idea what race of creature you'd like to bring to the Academy?
Ah! thank you so much!! nwn
Uhm, for my oc, I was thinking in between chevaliers.. creatures who appear to be human, with no obvious signs of race or creature.. but by choice or unconsciously--depending on how in-control they are of their emotions-- can change into a creature with the same kinda characteristic of a akuma/demon. Their pretty much have the same fiendish level of a akuma/demon in that creature mode! They can change by choice, emotions (anger, sadness.. usually anger triggers it), or just because they haven't nourished their blood lust enough.. (but they can get pretty cranky if they don't.. so it's obvious when their blood thirsty)

I'd call it half akuma, sense a full akuma would be.. always being in creature form without a conscious and being aware of it like a half akuma would. It's a pretty simple concept of "human" to creature.. vampirish.. kinda thing, but it has a lot more depth and detail than that if you'd likkkkee me to go more into detail! Ah sorry for babbling;;

Hey Rain! Your post looks good but uh....you called Era "Athena" :P

Also, while I don't mind that they made that she and Ki somehow made it to the cafeteria, please keep in mind that the halls are currently magically jumbled up, making the school essentially a giant maze.

Ah! thank you so much!! nwn
Uhm, for my oc, I was thinking in between chevaliers.. creatures who appear to be human, with no obvious signs of race or creature.. but by choice or unconsciously--depending on how in-control they are of their emotions-- can change into a creature with the same kinda characteristic of a akuma/demon. Their pretty much have the same fiendish level of a akuma/demon in that creature mode! They can change by choice, emotions (anger, sadness.. usually anger triggers it), or just because they haven't nourished their blood lust enough.. (but they can get pretty cranky if they don't.. so it's obvious when their blood thirsty)

I'd call it half akuma, sense a full akuma would be.. always being in creature form without a conscious and being aware of it like a half akuma would. It's a pretty simple concept of "human" to creature.. vampirish.. kinda thing, but it has a lot more depth and detail than that if you'd likkkkee me to go more into detail! Ah sorry for babbling;;

...isn't that from Blood+?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is! I thought that would be a good example omg ;;

It is! I thought that would be a good example omg ;;
This roleplay calls for a little more creativity than just picking up a race from some random anime and going, "Yes, this will do." That's not creative, it's lazy. You can -base- something off of the concept, but don't just rip-off the whole thing.

This roleplay calls for a little more creativity than just picking up a race from some random anime and going, "Yes, this will do." That's not creative, it's lazy. You can -base- something off of the concept, but don't just rip-off the whole thing.
Um, it wasn't lazy at all? .. Or just "picking up a race" from an anime. Their two completely different races, with no similarities at all except for the fact that both can have a human form. So......I already had this concept way before I came up with that example, (sense my example and what i'm talking about are two very different things) that was a good example I thought I could give to you guys so it would help you get a better visual and understanding of what I was talking about.. but hey, sorry about that!! I'll think of something different then!

You're still welcome to create a character, but we can't take races straight out of animes, shows, games etc. (Unless it classic, at this point, such as orcs and else eldritch abominations)

You either have to choose a mythological creature, or create your own. You're welcome to make races inspired by a fictional race, but like Pino said, it can't be directly taken out of the show.

Um, it wasn't lazy at all? .. Or just "picking up a race" from an anime. Their two completely different races, with no similarities at all except for the fact that both can have a human form. So......I already had this concept way before I came up with that example, (sense my example and what i'm talking about are two very different things) that was a good example I thought I could give to you guys so it would help you get a better visual and understanding of what I was talking about.. but hey, sorry about that!! I'll think of something different then!

Ah, alright. Can't wait to hear what you come up with ^_^ If you need help with your CS, feel free to ask!

Reactions: amaiouji
I suddenly really wanna bring back Aeolus.

But I don't have enough time.

Are there any spots left?

so we each have our own race?
You can create your own race if you want, but it's not required. You can also design a character that belongs to an existing race.

The names next to the races on the OP just establishes who has authority over each race (ambassadors, we call them). If you make a character as a member of a race on that list, then you'd need it to be approved by the ambassador of that race. If there's no name next to it, then that means the race has no ambassador, so you can do pretty much whatever you want.

If you want to design a new race, then you'll become ambassador of that race and it'll be added to the list, assuming your race is approved.

You can create your own race if you want, but it's not required. You can also design a character that belongs to an existing race.
The names next to the races on the OP just establishes who has authority over each race (ambassadors, we call them). If you make a character as a member of a race on that list, then you'd need it to be approved by the ambassador of that race. If there's no name next to it, then that means the race has no ambassador, so you can do pretty much whatever you want.
If you want to design a new race, then you'll become ambassador of that race and it'll be added to the list, assuming your race is approved.
thank you will do

That reminds me: I still need to get a race sheet up for...actually, race sheets for both nekomata and tengu. I'll add that to my list of stuff to do.

ahh question! How do you feel about shapeshifting races? I was thinking about having it be a more specific shapeshifting.. like they can strictly only shape shift their age (appearance in age) but nothing like.. they can turn into animals etc. They can simply just be a race of people who have control of their appearance, but they can't exceed their actual age. For example: if their 24, they can't change their appearance to 35.. they can only change their age to anything younger than what age they actually are! It'd be really cool that along with that, they have very vivid memories and can go back to a certain age, and remember exactly the days in between. They'd just be a very aware race of their memory, age, etc! It's pretty simple, but I can put a lot of depth into it! I'd have to think of a name for it..

Would that be alright with everyone? o:

Status
Not open for further replies.