Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeon, sorry to say, but I cannot accept your character as is. The CS is good, just a bit too brief. If you elaborated on his history and personality a bit more, it would be great. Also, I'd prefer you choose one form for the Death Scythe. Sorry for the late reply; it's been a busy week.

Ah, it's okay. I have way too much RPS to focus on. Thanks for the CS advice though.

>_> Can silvers do that?
No.

Silvers have a funny sort of way of crossing language barriers, but it only works one-way. They can understand just about everything they hear, but that doesn't mean whoever they're conversing with can understand them, necessarily, unless they're both silvers. Was that the power you were thinking of, Alyx?

I'm trying to find the race sheet where i explained it better...

Here it is.

In particular,

Silver blood provides the owner with powers ranging from a lengthened lifespan, flight, superb strength/speed, teleportation (only to places the silver can picture in their minds), and, most interestingly, the ability to clearly understand all foreign tongues, including those belonging to other species, such as other animals. However, this ability is far less useful than it could be, due to the fact that it only works one-way. In order for two creatures of entirely different tongues to actually carry on a conversation, they would both have to be silvers.

If that makes things clearer.

xD

Fixed it and already talked to you as well.

Sorry again about that misunderstanding, Rain is free to post now.

Sorry I've been gone for a bit. I got the next post up for Aiace, though!

There are only 50 remaining Classic Who DVD's available on Netflix for me to watch.

I'm getting close, guys.

Sooooo I was going to post for Orion and Niniane, but I think Luna still needs to post first, and maybe some other peeps? Idk. :I At least I got a post for Moon up (finally).

Does my post look weird to anybody else? Because it looks a little weird to me.

Maybe I forgot something? I dunno.

Anyways, I got a post up!

Not quite sure why Ki is attempting to stare into Era's soul but you do what you gotta do birdboy.

But naw, the post looks fine. You kind of skipped over Mona, but Smudge said he was chill with it, and he's a dweeb anyways.

VtCI0Nw.gif

Not quite sure why Ki is attempting to stare into Era's soul but you do what you gotta do birdboy.

But naw, the post looks fine. You kind of skipped over Mona, but Smudge said he was chill with it, and he's a dweeb anyways.

Yea, I didn't know what I was doing either. Lol.

And sorry about that, I was a little hurried along. Anyways, I am awaiting Aiace to post before I put up both replies.

^(0.0)>

Oh maple...what are all these going to do to him...? *frantically reads over CS*

Hey baes! I apologize for the lack of activity lately, but I've finally gotten into the swing of this semester, more or less, so I'll be posting more frequently, and I hope we can speed up things. I'm hoping we can get to the point by the end of the month that we have at least 2 or 3 posts a day.....not per person, but just have a few things to read in the IC each day. I will be bugging people when it's their turn to post, though I won't expect you to answer immediately if you're busy or just need to dawdle with other things, it's just a friendly reminder. Of course, you're welcome to poke me as well if I keep you waiting, but I'll do my best to respond anywhere within a couple days or even a couple hours.

Also, just a reminder, if you feel like adding in any characters, the character limit has been increased to 6 characters. I'll be bringing in some new and old faces myself once I get my current characters where they need to be. ;P

Zero and Alyx, you two have to post for all your characters. Gamer, you need to post for Eri, but since it's been a while Kaga, you're free to post for Orion and Niniane while we wait. Flames, you need to post for Val.

Aaaaand I'm off to finish my posts! Toodles~

Status
Not open for further replies.