Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey baes! I apologize for the lack of activity lately, but I've finally gotten into the swing of this semester, more or less, so I'll be posting more frequently, and I hope we can speed up things. I'm hoping we can get to the point by the end of the month that we have at least 2 or 3 posts a day.....not per person, but just have a few things to read in the IC each day. I will be bugging people when it's their turn to post, though I won't expect you to answer immediately if you're busy or just need to dawdle with other things, it's just a friendly reminder. Of course, you're welcome to poke me as well if I keep you waiting, but I'll do my best to respond anywhere within a couple days or even a couple hours.

Also, just a reminder, if you feel like adding in any characters, the character limit has been increased to 6 characters. I'll be bringing in some new and old faces myself once I get my current characters where they need to be. ;P

Zero and Alyx, you two have to post for all your characters. Gamer, you need to post for Eri, but since it's been a while Kaga, you're free to post for Orion and Niniane while we wait. Flames, you need to post for Val.

Aaaaand I'm off to finish my posts! Toodles~

Alrighty, sorry about the wait.

I got my posts up now.

Also, I didn't miss any activity directed in Ex's direction, did I?

I know a while ago you said you wanted me to bring him towards one of the school gardens, Roo, but I haven't yet seen anything happen in response to that. And, admittedly, I haven't been closely reading every IC post, so I just wanna make sure I haven't missed anything that I should've seen.

Also, I didn't miss any activity directed in Ex's direction, did I?

I know a while ago you said you wanted me to bring him towards one of the school gardens, Roo, but I haven't yet seen anything happen in response to that. And, admittedly, I haven't been closely reading every IC post, so I just wanna make sure I haven't missed anything that I should've seen.

We've been waiting on someone to post, as there are two people who currently want to interact with Ex. I'll get it figured out tonight.

We've been waiting on someone to post, as there are two people who currently want to interact with Ex. I'll get it figured out tonight.
Oh, alright then.

Sup nerds I've been procrastinating for posting this CS but whatever here ya go~

Name: Fiona Unicorn
Sex: Female
Position: Head Nurse
Class: Healer
Race: Unicorn
Appearance:
unicorn00077.jpg

FinalCombatSniper.jpg

Personality:
Fiona is a chain smoking, heavy drinking mother fucking unicorn. As such, she has longed to meet and court a dainty virgin maiden of purest heart and innocent mind. As the head nurse of NLA she is notorious for rejecting to heal smelly boys, unruly girls and overall uncouth patients. Horribly judgmental and crass with a signature cigarrette hanging from her lower lip, she only has a soft spot for those she deems worthy of her loving care. Vanity at its finest, Fiona thinks herself to be the standard to which all others should strive to attain. Often disinterested in the affairs of un-cute girls, her stone-cold apathy may turn into a violent if those who she holds precious come to harm; her horn ain't just for looks folks. Normally seen trotting on campus as a unicorn, she seldom takes on a human form because if no one else in NLA is going to be drop-dead sexy, she might as well carry the burden and display her bangin' body to all the unfortunate un-beautiful folk that roam the halls.

History:
Fiona was your average type of unicorn: a majestic purebred splendor who wakes up each morning with a shimmering white coat that shines bright underneath the sun #notamodel. But after centuries of carefully hiding from society's eyes and looking fucking gorgeous, Fiona decided it would be nice to explore human society and see how much it has changed since the early years. Taking on a human guise, she ventured deep into human territory only to be terribly shockedd. The sweet, humble life of humanity she once knew was replaced with tall skyscrapers, giant billboards, and annoying ringtones! But most importantly, her dazzling blue eyes could not handle how corrupted the lovely maidens had become. Women scarred with grotesque tattoos, ladies with hair dyed a thousand colors, and worst of all young little girls reblogging Haru/Rin smut fics in broad daylight! GASP! Fiona could not handle the culture shock and soon fell to smoking and hard liquor to drown her troubles away. Gone was the ideal pure-hearted maiden that she so longed to court. Her disdain with the "civilized" world left her hardened and bitter. It was during this slump that she was discovered by Root at the bar. Had it not been for Root's luscious black hair that draped ever so gently down the back of her neck, she wouldn't have even given her the time of day. It was Root that offered Fiona a new life at an academy far removed from this society, populated by beings and creatures of all kinds from all over. Desperate to get away from it all, Fiona accepted in a heart beat. Since unicorns all have a strong tie to healing magic, she took the position of Head Nurse, in charge of tending to the sick and stitching up the wounded.

Other:
Her abilities all derive her from incredible unicorn horn. Made entirely out of the material alicorn, it is capable of detecting and identifying magic, poisons, and foreign chemicals. With a single touch she can siphon out a patient's ailments, storing the harmful substances in her horn for disposal later. Although with practice she has learned how to close larger wounds and repair internal damage, more delicate operations like brain or nerve damage takes a greater amount of attention and time to mend. Not only does her sharpened horn pierce like a spear, but Fiona is also able to inject any unreleased poisons or substances that she had removed from previous patients into those touching her horn.

Race: Unicorn
Ambassador: Smudge
Life Span: 400-600 years; Maturity- ~90 years
Description: Unicorns are rare and few, living off in the European forests and grasslands. Celebrated in art, heraldry, folklore, all the attention slowly went to their self-absorbed heads. Their position as one of nature's finest creatures however is not an understatement. The material Alicorn that makes up their horn is both an offensive weapon and a focus for most of their magic. It allows them to commune with the nature, heal the sick, and look totally badass. Although not all rainbows and sparkles as modern culture has taken them to be, it is said they can only be tamed by a virgin maiden of purest heart. Previously having been hunted for their horns since everyone's so jealous of them, they've been forced to hide away from the prying eyes of civilization. They are solitary creatures by nature and will seldom stray far from their provinces without reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kal Riza
Nickname: "Snow"

Sex: Female

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Position[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Class[/BCOLOR]

Race: Reaper

Appearance:
ZLiUg6A.png
150379.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Without the 'Wings'.[/BCOLOR]

Personality:
She doesn't have a double personality problem, but sometimes it seems like it. She has two.
The first one is the quiet one. She usually stays quiet, only speaking up when necessary. In that state, she's quick to judge anyone based on what she sees, and that comes back to bite her most of the time. The reason for her to have that is because of how people behave - she'll choose the most appropriate 'side' of hers depending on the situation.
The second one is the active one. She seems more like a normal person, the exception being that she is going to look down on anyone she dislikes, no exceptions. The people she likes, she takes as 'hers', like they were her very own pets. Protects them, takes care of them, but in turn, those people also have to acknowledge her as their 'master'. If not, she'll treat them like they were regular people. Depending on the person, though, she might turn that around and consider herself to belong to someone for a certain period of time - sometimes long, sometimes short -, though that's rare. And, finally, she hates the sun with a passion.

History:
Riza was born in a cold place.
At least, that's what she was told by the people she used to know.
She never had many friends, mainly due to people not taking well to a girl with a strange appearance like hers just carrying a huge scythe around.
She doesn't have many memories of her childhood or how she grew up, but what she does remember is that she was cast out of her own home for doing something that her family hated. It was some kind of taboo, but she never quite remembered what it was, just that she did it and got thrown out of home.
She never set a home town for herself after that, because sticking around for too long in one place would always end up turning out badly. She never let anyone touch her scythe. Few were the people who actually found out how powerful her scythe was, and let's just say that the results weren't pretty. She spent a long time living like that. She had to hide it from everyone what she was as to not cause commotions, and that resulted in her needing to wear a cloak (Pretty cliché, but effective) and having to carry her scythe around in a huge suitcase. Due to that, she'd never settle down in one town. Sometimes, she'd carry out a job or two to earn a bit of money, but that quickly became a trivial matter to her so she wouldn't do it anymore. Eventually, she found out about NLA. She set her sights on joining that school - it seemed way better than how her life was at the time.

Other:
-Her right eye lights up on some kind of calm, cold and very transparent reddish fire whenever she's really pissed.
-She has some combat experience, but not much. She never really needed it.
[BCOLOR=#000000]"How hilarious. You've just activated my 'trap card'."[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am back from my brief period of inactivity. Sorry the new shiny PC got the better of me. But now I am back!

Hey guys! I know I've been saying I would be posting soon, and I apologize for putting that off as long as I have. I'm afraid you'll have to bare with me a bit longer though; I need to work nonstop this week to catch up in my classes. For the next 2 weeks, I will be blocking Tumblr, Facebook, YouTube, TVTropes and of course, Iwaku Monday through Friday. I will be able to visit these sites for an hour and a half a week, but I'd like to focus on my animation and psychology work. I will also be more or less avoiding Skype. When the weekend rolls around, I'm going to try and post after my lab hours (11-5 Saturdays, 12-10 Sundays). Smudge might take a while as well, as he has also been hard at work. I apologize again, but I definitely will not be giving up on this RP! Besides that, we have a very special day coming up, that I would love to hold a celebration for! But for the time being, things are probably going to be a little slow, so I'm sorry in advance for that.

I encourage those of you who still have the time to post! I will still be keeping track of whose turn it is and letting them know, but I won't be rushing anyone for the next couple weeks. See ya guys!

Don't worry about it, Roo, I know how busy you are. ^^

I'll try to focus on posting when I can, though I, too, have been rather busy with schoolwork as of late. (Not to mention I'm probably in way too many RP's...)

But, at the very least, I've managed to get fairly on top of posting these last couple days, so hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in time for this one. ^^

Don't worry about it, Roo, I know how busy you are. ^^

I'll try to focus on posting when I can, though I, too, have been rather busy with schoolwork as of late. (Not to mention I'm probably in way too many RP's...)

But, at the very least, I've managed to get fairly on top of posting these last couple days, so hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in time for this one. ^^

It's chill, Kags :P I know how college gets this time of year. Besides, it's not your turn to post for anyone yet anyways.

It's chill, Kags :P I know how college gets this time of year. Besides, it's not your turn to post for anyone yet anyways.
I thought I had to post for Ex. o.o

Sorry, but who is all outside the school?

Just want to know before I finish my current post.

I lied....I had enough spare time to post for 2 of my characters.

Still need to get to Rin though....sorry Flames!

Heyy~ i'm assuming the rp is still open for new cs's-- but I just want to be sure you're still letting people sign up!
If sooo and everyone's okay with it, i'd really love to post a cs because this looks really fun and promising omg.. but just to be sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.