Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.o Well... I for one am all for granting people amnesty, if Roo agrees.

Well, you know how it is. The banned list has been cleared, save for the 3 I told you about. If she wants to join NLA, then she's welcome to as long as her CS matches our standards.

And Sofya, please don't make nonsensical excuses. You did the same thing on RPGuild. Just be honest, and we won't have any issues here.

Other than that, like I said, you're welcome to post up a CS. I don't really have any personal grudge....been too long for that, I guess.

So someone from before my appearance on TJA appeared... dunno what to say about that ... more worried when will Cheshire-tan post the secretary's reply... and from where the hell is that slightly disturbing picture that is it's avatar.

So someone from before my appearance on TJA appeared... dunno what to say about that ... more worried when will Cheshire-tan post the secretary's reply... and from where the hell is that slightly disturbing picture that is it's avatar.
Sofya is the original creator of TJA, between Anibash, losing my job and birthday celebrations, it's been a busy couple weeks, and the picture was from some guro forum.

• Thank You
Reactions: gamer5
OK. Just was wondering what kept you from posting.

While I work on the Secretary and Rin, I would like to announce that I am increasing the character cap to 6~

If you guys want to bring in any more characters, you are welcome to :3 I know I'll be bringing up another one to bump into whoever has nothing to do as soon as I catch up here.

Next to respond are:

CHESHIRE: Locke
FLAMES: Valerie
ZERO: Lewis, Neptune
YAMI: Aiace
GAMER: Eri

....that's it I think.

O'Possum's characters will be shifted into the NPC category unless he returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Woo! We're moving again!

From the abyss of inactivity, a hero arises...

Well, not really. But I'm trying to come back, now.

Reactions: Cheshire
If anyone wants any free characters to interact with, Ex is still wandering around on the back of a giant blue beetle, and Moon is... somewhere, I'm sure.

Sorry I've been gone for a bit. I might be a little busy the next few days, but I'll try to keep checking in.

FLAMES: Valerie
ZERO: Lewis, Neptune
YAMI: Katsuruga
GAMER: Eri
SMUDGE: Mona
KAGA: Moon, Niniane, Orion

Name: Era Knight
Sex: Female
Class: Knight
Race: Angel
Appearance:
warrior_angel___23_06_12_by_lucastorquato27-d5mlyi7.jpg
Personality: Era is a kind loving person with a strong sense of protection for those around her especially her friends and family. She is normally a very happy person but due to some head trauma she tends to space out now and then. Along those lines she also has a bit of an anger issue that she really should work on. Also she is a very hard worker seeing fit to put 100% into whatever she is doing. She has a deep fondness for humans especially those of the female persuasion. She is a lesbian (likes herms to) but is very defensive and shy about this fact and tries to hide it but in doing so makes it obvious. She thoruoughly enjoys singing but is also very shy about her voice which she thinks is not pretty. Along with this she has a low view of herself and thus thinks others do as well so i someone compliments her in any way she gets flustered and doesnt know how to react.

History: For Era most of her past is a mystery all she has memory wise of anything up until a few monthes ago is her name and her fighting skills other than that her mind is hazy. Whenever she tries to think about it she gets intense migraines and her anger goes off a bit. For her nothing starts until she woke up at the school dazed and in full armor. So for the past few monthes shes been working to regain her memories and adapt to this new world. This little quest of hers had left her searching far and wide for something or someone that looks familiar. Also through all of this she has kept up her training finding that during the serenity and calmness she feels while doing so is when her mind most clears and she is able to think more on her past that eludes her. While she has still found nothing of use save for a few more scattered memories here and there she has spent her time gaining new friends and testing the limits of her flight. For over the summer when she was not searching she spent her time in a small human village working at a local bar as a waitress. In doing this she came to love and respect the human race along with others whom she saw when she was out on one of her searches. After a fruitless summer she has returned to the school to in hopes of finding new answers and new friends.

Other: Has the ability to hide her wings when not in use although she primarily leaves them out when on or around the school

Name: Era Knight
Sex: Female
Class: Knight
Race: Angel
Appearance:
warrior_angel___23_06_12_by_lucastorquato27-d5mlyi7.jpg
Personality: Era is a kind loving person with a strong sense of protection for those around her especially her friends and family. She is normally a very happy person but due to some head trauma she tends to space out now and then. Along those lines she also has a bit of an anger issue that she really should work on. Also she is a very hard worker seeing fit to put 100% into whatever she is doing.
History: For Era most of her past is a mystery all she has memory wise of anything up until a few monthes ago is her name and her fighting skills other than that her mind is hazy. Whenever she tries to think about it she gets intense migraines and her anger goes off a bit. For her nothing starts until she woke up at the school dazed and in full armor. So for the past few monthes shes worked on regaining everything shes lost but for now is happy just being here.
Other:

Do you think you could expand on her personality and history a bit more? What you have is good, but we kind of need more detail, and while I understand there might not be paragraphs upon paragraphs to go on for her history, I would at least like to know where she's been for these past few months. If the very first thing she remembers is waking up on school grounds, I'm going to guess she's a returning student who arrived during the winter or fall quarters, as the first day of the fall quarter has just begun today. So what has she been doing all summer?

Ok i tried for a bit more is that better

If I may, I suggest matching the general size of the Character Sheets on the front page.

If I may, I suggest matching the general size of the Character Sheets on the front page.
tumblr_mq2hmqNlQM1s56btjo1_500.gif

Not everyone has ten thousands of words to throw out there about their character. The CS is already longer than some of mine -- I think it's fine as is.

tumblr_mq2hmqNlQM1s56btjo1_500.gif

Not everyone has ten thousands of words to throw out there about their character. The CS is already longer than some of mine -- I think it's fine as is.

I agree.

Hits pretty much all the major points, so padding it to make it longer is hardly necessary. All I could suggest is to maybe add a bit more about Era's history before her memory loss and how it happened (after all, just because the character doesn't remember it doesn't mean it never happened) but that's my take on it. I don't know how Roo feels about that yet so... yeah.

Honestly we don't really need to know about all of Era's past right now, especially if it's going to be revealed through flashbacks through the RP.

The only thing I have beef with is if she was a waitress at a human restaurant, I'd imagine she has the ability to hide her wings, yes? 80% of the human population is still in the dark about supernaturals being real, and it'd be one thing if she let a few humans know, but just going out in public wings exposed, unless she played them off as some sort of cosplay, is kind of unacceptable. As long as she has some sort of excuse or way of hiding them, she's accepted.

Alright then. You're all set. I'll send you the information you need to know about what's going on after my meeting.

Sorry for the wait! Katsuruga/Daiki's post is up. (I also just realized that I may have made a mistake while editing his CS before I posted it. I'm gonna go check it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.