Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try getting a post up sometime early this week

I'll try getting a post up sometime early this week
It's chill. I too have been extremely busy.

I've gotten a fair bit of my post done tonight and will work on it more tomorrow after my doctor's appointment.

I have two one question.
  1. Is this roleplay still accepting other players? (Found out after re-looking over the first page. lol)
  2. Can i make a Reaper?
That is all.

I have two one question.
  1. Is this roleplay still accepting other players? (Found out after re-looking over the first page. lol)
  2. Can i make a Reaper?
That is all.
You may make a Reaper.

I have two one question.
  2. Can i make a Reaper?
That is all.

Okay, so good news is, yes, you can make a Reaper.

Bad news is, there are some rules for Reapers in NLA, as they are going to be a big part of the plot later on. If you don't have an issue with that, I can message you the rules privately, and you can go ahead and make one.

>:D Okay, so I don't have to get my Cosplay Troupe designs in by tonight, so I can work on posting for Locke, Rin, Chester and the Secretary during my classes!

>:D Okay, so I don't have to get my Cosplay Troupe designs in by tonight, so I can work on posting for Locke, Rin, Chester and the Secretary during my classes!
Yay, a Locke post!

At some point we will have Era run into Eri....

And the confusion shall begin.

Name: Lynetta Orecci
Sex: Female
Class: Mage/Magic User
Race: Angel
Appearance:
Human Form:
51776185.jpg
Angel Form:
e807d6b02b5e7695946bac413ac71114.jpg

Personality: Lynetta is typically shy, though she can warm up to a person quite quickly. She has a curious nature, so she tends to end up exploring things, which gets her into trouble sometimes. She is always seen with a smile on her face, and doesn't speak of her problems/troubles, helping others with theirs instead. She can be dense a lot of the time, but her nature makes up for it (hopefully).
History: Lynetta was one of the 'good' angels, as she did her work when she was told, and completed her tasks efficiently and in reasonable time. She was raised into a high position to a point where she was allowed to make her own choices, or in other words, she was free...for the time being. She decided to travel to 'this' world and attend an academy, hoping to learn and satisfy the many questions she had.
Other: Her angel powers consists of basic healing (healing wounds/easing pain) and flight (wings). She learned other 'magic' from her time away from her home; she learned to manipulate water and ice.

(I'm not too sure on how to fill every part out, so if something is wrong, I'll fix it (I'm pretty sure I filled out 90% of it incorrectly, or it doesn't make sense). >.< Not familiar with this site, either, so please point out anything and everything. :3)

Reactions: ☆Luna☆
Name: Lynetta Orecci
Sex: Female
Class: Mage/Magic User
Race: Angel
Appearance:
Human Form:
51776185.jpg
Angel Form:
e807d6b02b5e7695946bac413ac71114.jpg

Personality: Lynetta is typically shy, though she can warm up to a person quite quickly. She has a curious nature, so she tends to end up exploring things, which gets her into trouble sometimes. She is always seen with a smile on her face, and doesn't speak of her problems/troubles, helping others with theirs instead. She can be dense a lot of the time, but her nature makes up for it (hopefully).
History: Lynetta was one of the 'good' angels, as she did her work when she was told, and completed her tasks efficiently and in reasonable time. She was raised into a high position to a point where she was allowed to make her own choices, or in other words, she was free...for the time being. She decided to travel to 'this' world and attend an academy, hoping to learn and satisfy the many questions she had.
Other: Her angel powers consists of basic healing (healing wounds/easing pain) and flight (wings). She learned other 'magic' from her time away from her home; she learned to manipulate water and ice.

(I'm not too sure on how to fill every part out, so if something is wrong, I'll fix it (I'm pretty sure I filled out 90% of it incorrectly, or it doesn't make sense). >.< Not familiar with this site, either, so please point out anything and everything. :3)

Actually, this looks good so far! *thumbs up* Do you think you could elaborate a bit more on her history though? It's a bit brief.

Okay, so good news is, yes, you can make a Reaper.

Bad news is, there are some rules for Reapers in NLA, as they are going to be a big part of the plot later on. If you don't have an issue with that, I can message you the rules privately, and you can go ahead and make one.

I don't mind at all just PM me the rules. And i'll make a reaper. =3

khtzc.jpg
Name: Rykaldir
Race: Reaper
Personality:

[Spacer]Rykaldir is seldom a risk-taker, mostly he thinks things out before he acts upon them. He's a gentleman at heart and normally you will see him (If a woman is present) enter anywhere after a woman. He's very courageous and will never go down without a fight.
[spacer]He has a very strict quote he lives by, that quote being; "If I die, you are forgiven. If a live, I will kill you."Very simple way to live. But very important to the one thing he believes in. Honor. Honor is as important to him as water is important to humans.[/spacer] [/Spacer]
[Spacer][/spacer]
[Spacer]
History:
[Spacer]Rykaldir died at the age of 22, due to being ran over by a drunk driver on his way to work. After that he was sent into a limbo kind of world. Between life and death, that was when he was visited by a spectre of some sorts. This spectre, introduced itself as the Grim reaper. But it's appearance was not that of a skeleton, like it was depicted many times in books. No, it looked completely human, just wearing a long black cloak of sorts with a hood over its head.
[spacer]The spectre gave him one last chance to be alive, but it was not a mortal life. It would mean that he would also be a grim reaper, which he later found out that he wasn't the only reaper. Either way, he took it. The spectre made him into what he is today.
[spacer]His first trial run was to take the soul of a little a girl that was to die from cancer. He felt incredibly disgusted with himself. He took the little girls soul and sent to to where it needed to go. He figured if he didn't he would lose his new life.
[spacer]After then on, he lived as a reaper until the end of time.[/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/Spacer]
[Spacer][spacer][spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer]
[Spacer][spacer][spacer]
Other: N/A[/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer]

Name: Zekiel
Sex: Male
Position: None
Class: Assassin
Race: Neko-Reaper
Appearance: Cobalt blue hair and ears, 5'10,
Personality: Cool, nice guy, dont piss him off and you're good, a bit childish, big sense of humor
History:Unknown
Other:
This CS is a little, minimalistic don't you think?

Name: Zekiel
Sex: Male
Position: None
Class: Assassin
Race: Neko-Reaper
Appearance: Cobalt blue hair and ears, 5'10,black/blue tail, dresses casually
Personality: Zekiel is a kindly shy guy, he doesn't like talking to public audiences, he loves winning,
he's a bit childish at times, and he likes making friends and hanging out with them. Oh, and don't piss him off, bad, bad things will happen...
History: Zekiel was the odd one out in most cases, at school, at home, everywhere. He was the mischievous type of person, always pranking people and such, until one day, when he went to sleep, he was called to be a Reaper, and needed training, so he was sent to TJA to learn the arts
of being a Reaper.
Other:

It looks good so far, but Luna's right; you need to expand on this.

Also, while I have no problems with someone being a Neko-Reaper, I'm afraid in the universe of this RP, Reapers are born Reapers. I have a few ideas of how you can change this to fit your story though, and if you'd like to hear my idea, I'd be happy to PM you :)

Also, I should really put up a warning sign for those who want to choose Reapers....there's been such a huge request for them lately.

It looks good so far, but Luna's right; you need to expand on this.

Also, while I have no problems with someone being a Neko-Reaper, I'm afraid in the universe of this RP, Reapers are born Reapers. I have a few ideas of how you can change this to fit your story though, and if you'd like to hear my idea, I'd be happy to PM you :)

Also, I should really put up a warning sign for those who want to choose Reapers....there's been such a huge request for them lately.
Please do give advice to change the story, please. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.