Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
10479750_872841862743995_7638883659252441408_n.jpg

10557735_872841859410662_555471767220213979_o.jpg

Oh hey, look who I found on Facebook.

It's me and O'possum holding things up. I'll be working on posts for Locke, Nox and the Secretary today, and figuring out ways to move the story around O'possum's characters since he disappeared without any notice and has not posted for a week.

I'll be working on a lot of RP stuff today, since today is really only meant for cleaning anyways :P
Oh, cool! I got worried about this place after it went so silent and I was too distracted by Anibash this past week to really notice until now. Good to know you have a plan!

10479750_872841862743995_7638883659252441408_n.jpg

10557735_872841859410662_555471767220213979_o.jpg

Oh hey, look who I found on Facebook.
Hehe, awesome. I've been meaning to poke around the internet to see where I wound up. But my to-do list for today is rather lengthy so it'll probably have to wait till tomorrow.

Um hi. I hope I'm not shunned here or anything....

Or that it's weird that I'm here.

I mean if you want me to leave, I will.

What?

It's hard to shun you or ask you to leave when so far all you've done is say that you hope you won't be shunned.

At any rate, this place is still open, so feel free to post up a CS.

Nah, stay a while. The OOC is pretty quiet as of late, so there's not much to look at right now.

Welcome! Sorry there's not too much going on right now, but feel free to chill if you want.

Oh my! I've always been awful with introductions.

I'm Sofia Hinger...or as you may remember me....Sofya Sama.

Though, I'm older (18 now) and wiser. And, a lot more mature. I just wanted to apologize for my irrational behavior years back.

Oh my! I've always been awful with introductions.

I'm Sofia Hinger...or as you may remember me....Sofya Sama.

Though, I'm older (18 now) and wiser. And, a lot more mature. I just wanted to apologize for my irrational behavior years back.

....aren't you 16? :T

I remember you were like 4 years younger than me......

Also it says you're 16 on your profile....

I apologize. I have a glitchy phone due to dropping while I was at the aquarium yesterday. I am 16. My keyoviard keeps pressing every other button than what I'm typing.

I'm not here to cause havoc or anything... I just have a guilty conscience and I wish to apologize.

I apologize. I have a glitchy phone due to dropping while I was at the aquarium yesterday. I am 16. My keyoviard keeps pressing every other button than what I'm typing.

I'm not here to cause havoc or anything... I just have a guilty conscience and I wish to apologize.

What're you apologizing for exactly?

o.o Well... I for one am all for granting people amnesty, if Roo agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.