Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uuuuuuugh....fuck dis....

Nobody is posting.

Cheshire is going to work on opening a second RP.....

But which one should it work on opening?

Uuuuuuugh....fuck dis....

Nobody is posting.

Cheshire is going to work on opening a second RP.....

But which one should it work on opening?

It would help if I knew what the options were. o.o

The characters of Fandomstuck travel through various fairy tale settings, using their newly acquired magical girl powers to fight off an incoming invasion.
Haha! That would be kinda interesting, actually.

O'Possum, it's your turn to post for Lewis and Syrina. Please make sure you read Moonteller's most recent post too.

Kags, you gotta post for Orion and Nix when you can.

And I post for Nox and the Secretary....

Aaaaaand that's about it, as far as people who can post right now....unless anybody with a free character wants help finding some interaction...

Sorry for those who are waiting on me! I don't know when I'm going to be able to post.....between throwing together a costume in such little time and having to practice for my driving test, I'm ridiculously busy this week.

tumblr_n9hm9lhhEk1tufz5yo1_400.jpg

(Not sure why I'm laughing so hard...)

So. My first experience sewing together pieces of a cosplay.

...My fingers hurt.

Reactions: Cheshire
I shall be back online tonight, ready to post and chat and probs watch some anime or cartoons.

Helloooooo? o.o The IC's rather quiet.

Should I start poking people?

It's me and O'possum holding things up. I'll be working on posts for Locke, Nox and the Secretary today, and figuring out ways to move the story around O'possum's characters since he disappeared without any notice and has not posted for a week.

I'll be working on a lot of RP stuff today, since today is really only meant for cleaning anyways :P

Status
Not open for further replies.