Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaah -w- 3 day camping trips are so nice.....everybody else usually clears out by Sunday, so you're one of the last on the campgrounds and it's so serene~

Kaggies, post for Niniane and Orion when you can, pls~

Posted. Sorry Locke's response is a bit short :P I'm drawing a bit of a blank for him....probably doesn't help I've had a couple daiquiris at this point.

Also, NLA needs a sigil.

What should be on this sigil...

I can a make a crest and a logo (a simple stylized "NLA/Nefastus Lupata Academy" text).
I just need some info for the crest:
1. Which shape would you like it to be - square, circle, shield or so on?
2. The symbols of the school. They should represent the two/three highest values of the school. We can
a) Just give me what they should represent and let me handle the rest.
b) Find actual symbols that you want to use.
3. What kind of color pallet should I lean to? Dark, light or contrast based (AKA mix for a maximum contrast between parts of the crest).
4. Do you want the whole name or at least the initials (NLA) of the name to be on it?
5. A school motto on the lower part of the crest will be required. So I will need one.

I can a make a crest and a logo (a simple stylized "NLA/Nefastus Lupata Academy" text).
I just need some info for the crest:
1. Which shape would you like it to be - square, circle, shield or so on?
2. The symbols of the school. They should represent the two/three highest values of the school. We can
a) Just give me what they should represent and let me handle the rest.
b) Find actual symbols that you want to use.
3. What kind of color pallet should I lean to? Dark, light or contrast based (AKA mix for a maximum contrast between parts of the crest).
4. Do you want the whole name or at least the initials (NLA) of the name to be on it?
5. A school motto on the lower part of the crest will be required. So I will need one.

<_< I was thinking more of a symbol than a big fancy crest....like think Game of Thrones houses or Fairy Tail guilds...

....>.> I'm kind of tempted to divide the school up into teams, like Harry Potter....

....maybe we'll have some kind of opening ceremonies or something with games and such later on....

Probably not during day 1 though....

Anyways, I'd really like to hear from everyone about what a good sigil might be for the entire school.

But it would look so nice! I mean all famous schools have a crest! Be it in RL (Okay in RL all schools have a freaking crest) or not! And as I sad I can easily just make something simpler in the style of a logo or such...

<_< I was thinking more of a symbol than a big fancy crest....like think Game of Thrones houses or Fairy Tail guilds...

....>.> I'm kind of tempted to divide the school up into teams, like Harry Potter....

....maybe we'll have some kind of opening ceremonies or something with games and such later on....

Anyways, I'd really like to hear from everyone about what a good sigil might be for the entire school.

Hmm... Well, is the name supposed to mean anything in particular? Just to help me maybe think of something...

A dick in a box

Symbol... symbol... I got it!
CastleofDarkIllusions-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.