Nefastus Lupata Academy: The Return of TJA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I edited that part out. Sorry I wasn't clearer about that.

No I edited that part out. Sorry I wasn't clearer about that.

You...what?

>_> I don't see where that was edited...

Basically it looks like you didn't wait for Eri to respond...

Had Leon flee the Main Office....where the students are supposed to be headed....

And had him stumble upon the next most active group of students...in an "I AM IN THE OPEN EVERYONE CAN SEE ME OOPS" kind of way....while simultaneously going on about how "far above average" his stealth abilities are....

At last Leon finished up with the most recent group of students.

If you're referring to this as Leon's interaction with Eri and Katsuruga, I hate to break it to you, but you can't just make up interactions with other students.

Otherwise, I don't understand what the hell just happened...

The angel turned the boy around and shoved him over to a group of students. He must have used his powers, as he was much closer to them than he should have been.
That was where the change was. After that line I left it just a Group of students. It could be random people or a group that are actually characters, if Someone wished it to be. That said, I edited it so Leon wasn't necessarily with eri and Katsuruga.

In this case, he never actually talked to any characters. Just random faceless "Students"

That was where the change was. After that line I left it just a Group of students. It could be random people or a group that are actually characters, if Someone wished it to be. That said, I edited it so Leon wasn't necessarily with eri and Katsuruga.

In this case, he never actually talked to any characters. Just random faceless "Students"

Fine. I'll tell Gamer to continue with Eri as is....

Please don't do that again though :T Honestly, people will respond or strike up some interaction with your character if you talk to folks in the OOC, or just be patient.

Also, again, you're kind of boasting about your character's "expert stealth mode" while simultaneously making him screw up just enough to try and get him noticed.

Don't do that in future posts. O-O It's annoying and completely contradicts your actions.

Good morning! ^^

I'm here against my will. Send help.

Who is forcing you to be here?

If you give a right answer I have a direct line to the highest military commander of all the world's armies and guerrillas.

Also Good morning ppl! (trough it is past 3 pm here on the other side of the Atlantic)

Posted~

Alrighty....Gamer, did Eri take her papers or not? :T It doesn't really mention it in your post...

Here! Added a remark about the papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.