Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pick up a Slytherin character. I vote B or C, but I'm leaning towards C.

• Love
Reactions: Solunae
I can pick up a Slytherin character. I vote B or C, but I'm leaning towards C.
Yes Slytherim is fine ! Can't wait to see your character

@Solunae

Not to get nerdy on you or so. But Hogwarts permitted certain animals for being allowed into the school one of them was toads. I just wanted you to know there's been a historical presence of some animals being present and some animals not. In the first book I think it was one owl, cat, or rat. There's never been a mention of other animals before, even though we saw other animals being brought. But the actual official paper has always said owl, cat, or rat.

If we're going to be allowed pets I think you need to put your foot down and set a list of permitted and not permitted animals. Because it get ridiculous if someone, and I am not anyone would. But try to have a hipogriff as an animal. And dogs were not allowed on Hogwarts grounds because they required students to walk them, which took away time from classes. Dogs are not self sufficient. Just some thoughts.

I'll have this sheet done tonight.

Look forward to see your CS.

However I have already set limitations within the guide above. And obviously people would realize having something like a Hipogriff would not be permitted into the castle.

Alrighty we got first two profiles. Waiting on others - take your time I'm not rushing. ^.^ I also still need votes from Insomia.n and Squigglez.

@Isomia.n | @Ashalyn | @kimsim12 | @Squigglez

So far we have
A. 3/4s Platform
B. Diagon Alley - 3 vote
C. Or Hogwarts Train - 1 vote

Also and Lastly ! If you have friends who you think may like to join us send them a pm and invite them ^.^

Last edited:
Reactions: Isomia.n
Sorry for the late response. I'm liking the idea of Diagon Alley so B for me.

• Love
Mind if I hop into this? I'd probably go for a Ravenclaw (My House!)

EDIT: Going for a Gryffindor

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Mind if I hop into this? I'd probably go for a Ravenclaw (My House!)

EDIT: Going for a Gryffindor
Yes! Welcome to the group! If you have any questions about the character sheet or any in general let me know!!!

also YAY First Gryffindor!

img.php

Height / Weight: 5' 2" / 130 lbs
Nationality: Finnish
House: Gryffindor
Wizard: Muggleborn

Personality: Leon's awkward. It doesn't matter who he's talking to he can instantly make the conversation awkward. Not to mention he stutters his words or will ramble when nervous or under pressure. Though even with that he's got a kind heart and will stand up for what he believes in. No matter what positive reinforcement you give him he never believes it, though he won't say that out loud. He likes to hide his insecurities, not wanting to make people worry. Leon's also pretty emotional or sensitive, depending on who you ask. Most times people avoid Leon, though 1st years will try to talk to him once only to never do so again. This is only because of how awkward he makes the situation. Leon also has a feminine side to him, stemming from living with only girls. He worries about his looks and what people think of him.
Strengths:
- Really good at healing spells
- Photographic Memory
- Quick on his feet
Weakness:
- Bad with potions (Usually blows up on him)
- Clumsy
- Often forgets what he's doing

Wand: Willow, Phoenix Feather, 10 inches
Ability: Animagus - Fox
Pet: Egyptian Mau Cat / Male / 1yr old / Name - Feckle

Short History: Leon comes from a family of girls, his father having dies after his little sister was born. He mainly kept to himself most his life, only ever talking to his family. Around the start of his 2nd grade year he found out about his photographic memory. His mother was immensely proud of him and would make sure to have him read all his school books. While Leon kept to himself his sisters became what people would call popular. He was envious of them and there ability to talk to people without making things awkward. Leon ended up watching the world threw his bedroom window. When Leon got his letter his family was confused but, agreed to let him go. His first year was successful and he ended with good grades. It was the same for his 2nd and 3rd years. His 3rd year he became a legal Animagus impressing the transfiguration teacher.

Family:
Mother - Katherine Conor / Chief of Police
Father - Henry Conor / Deceased
Little Sister - Luciana Conor / 11 yr old
Older Sister - Fiona Conor / 18 yr old / Stripper

Hadrian nee Fen

Age: 14 || Gender: Male || Height: 5'4" || Weight: 144 lbs|| Nationality: British || Bloodstatus: Pure || Magical Ability: Legilimency & Occumency

||House||
ezgif.com-crop_zpsm4fvbpum.gif

3rd Year Slytherin

Wand || Yew || Horned Serpent Horn || 12"
Personality: From a young age Hadrian had exhibited a great sense of ingenuity, one that flourished under his willingness to learn and penchant for learning quickly. Paired with the Slytherin trademark for unyielding ambition and it seemed as if no obstacle could stand in his way. Likewise, this makes him a rather stubborn snake and once he gets something in mind it's a sure bet that it'll be one hell of a challenge to convince him otherwise. The only thing that trumps his tenacious attitude is his affinity towards reason, leading to a more rational outlook rather than emotional. This mentality would on rare occasions paint him as apathetic or even insensitive. Despite this he has shown a great deal of perceptiveness towards others own outlooks, thoughts, and emotional state. Combined with his natural charisma, Hadrian has little to no trouble interacting with others or just being sociable in most circumstances.

Strength || Aptitude in silent casting || Powerful inclination towards Hexes & Jinxes || Very, very shrewd || Affable || Impressive reflexes

Weaknesses || Persistent to a fault || Implacable || a bit obsessive || Insomniac || Workaholic || Enigmatic & Secretive

Pet ~ None

Short History:
The Fen family has been a recent addition to the circle of purebloods in the wizarding community. Originally originating from France, Hadrian's grandparents moved to Britain to begin a very successful business in Broomstick manufacturing. Unfortunately they were caught in the crossfire of the first wizard war and seemed to disappear for quiet a while until reappearing again with the marriage of their daughter, Adalicia nee Fen to Daniel Rosier. In the span of 10 years after their copulation Adalicia gave birth to two boys, the eldest being Hadrian and the youngest named Ciel. During the events of the 2nd wizarding war the couple disappeared as well and were suspected to be in hiding. It has been 5 years since they've been announced as deceased however and the custody of both of their sons fell to a mysterious benefactor. An unknown wizard who had once supported Hadrian's grandparents during the start of their business.
Ever since Hadrian had been accepted to Hogwarts he had begun to make a name for himself. Tutoring Hufflepuffs, studying with Ravenclaws, grudgingly accepted as an exceptional quidditch player by the Gryffindors, and respected by his Slytherin peers. This was by no means a quick process as it took the span of three years to acquaint himself with the near entirety of Hogwarts. But apart from being amiable and smart not much is really known about Hadrian. It's his tendency to redirect the conversation away from himself that leads to even his closest companions confused as to what brand of chocolate he likes. Recently his younger brother Ciel had also begun attending as a first year Slytherin.

Family || Mother: Adalicia nee Fen ~ Deceased || Father: Daniel Rosier ~ Deceased || Younger Brother:
vysIAypL-Ko_zpsigtkkskr.jpg
67a2e55bt8604f3ab6b2camp690amp690_zps2ut4dw6i.jpg
~ 1st year Slytherin

Interested. Are you still accepting?

I've got a smattering of characters who could be adapted to this game. I'm reading peoples bios so I can decide who would fit best. I could potentially put a character in any house.

1. Syltherin Male. Name: Thaddeus. Outgoing. Popular. Brilliant with plants.
2. Ravenclaw Male. Name: Rawlyn. Quiet. Skilled with illusion. Strangly devoted to Thaddeus (I'll play Thad without Rawlyn, but not Rawlyn without Thad)
3. Gryffindor Female. Name: Morgan. Brash. Intimidating. Short temper. Good with fire.
4. Hufflepuff Female. Name: Beatrice (but goes by Bee). Muggleborn. Wants to prove herself. Sharp wit. Quidditch star.
5. Ravenclaw Female. Name: ??? Smart. Snarky. Has her own aims.

Decisions decisions. Let me know!

• Love
Interested. Are you still accepting?

I've got a smattering of characters who could be adapted to this game. I'm reading peoples bios so I can decide who would fit best. I could potentially put a character in any house.

1. Syltherin Male. Name: Thaddeus. Outgoing. Popular. Brilliant with plants.
2. Ravenclaw Male. Name: Rawlyn. Quiet. Skilled with illusion. Strangly devoted to Thaddeus (I'll play Thad without Rawlyn, but not Rawlyn without Thad)
3. Gryffindor Female. Name: Morgan. Brash. Intimidating. Short temper. Good with fire.
4. Hufflepuff Female. Name: Beatrice (but goes by Bee). Muggleborn. Wants to prove herself. Sharp wit. Quidditch star.
5. Ravenclaw Female. Name: ??? Smart. Snarky. Has her own aims.

Decisions decisions. Let me know!
Hm they all seem like good characters!!

I leave the decision to which you play up to you!

Hadrian nee Fen

Age: 14 || Gender: Male || Height: 5'4" || Weight: 144 lbs|| Nationality: British || Bloodstatus: Pure || Magical Ability: Legilimency & Occumency

||House||
ezgif.com-crop_zpsm4fvbpum.gif

3rd Year Slytherin

Wand || Yew || Horned Serpent Horn || 12"
Personality: From a young age Hadrian had exhibited a great sense of ingenuity, one that flourished under his willingness to learn and penchant for learning quickly. Paired with the Slytherin trademark for unyielding ambition and it seemed as if no obstacle could stand in his way. Likewise, this makes him a rather stubborn snake and once he gets something in mind it's a sure bet that it'll be one hell of a challenge to convince him otherwise. The only thing that trumps his tenacious attitude is his affinity towards reason, leading to a more rational outlook rather than emotional. This mentality would on rare occasions paint him as apathetic or even insensitive. Despite this he has shown a great deal of perceptiveness towards others own outlooks, thoughts, and emotional state. Combined with his natural charisma, Hadrian has little to no trouble interacting with others or just being sociable in most circumstances.

Strength || Aptitude in silent casting || Powerful inclination towards Hexes & Jinxes || Very, very shrewd || Affable || Impressive reflexes

Weaknesses || Persistent to a fault || Implacable || a bit obsessive || Insomniac || Workaholic || Enigmatic & Secretive

Pet ~ None

Short History:
The Fen family has been a recent addition to the circle of purebloods in the wizarding community. Originally originating from France, Hadrian's grandparents moved to Britain to begin a very successful business in Broomstick manufacturing. Unfortunately they were caught in the crossfire of the first wizard war and seemed to disappear for quiet a while until reappearing again with the marriage of their daughter, Adalicia nee Fen to Daniel Rosier. In the span of 10 years after their copulation Adalicia gave birth to two boys, the eldest being Hadrian and the youngest named Ciel. During the events of the 2nd wizarding war the couple disappeared as well and were suspected to be in hiding. It has been 5 years since they've been announced as deceased however and the custody of both of their sons fell to a mysterious benefactor. An unknown wizard who had once supported Hadrian's grandparents during the start of their business.
Ever since Hadrian had been accepted to Hogwarts he had begun to make a name for himself. Tutoring Hufflepuffs, studying with Ravenclaws, grudgingly accepted as an exceptional quidditch player by the Gryffindors, and respected by his Slytherin peers. This was by no means a quick process as it took the span of three years to acquaint himself with the near entirety of Hogwarts. But apart from being amiable and smart not much is really known about Hadrian. It's his tendency to redirect the conversation away from himself that leads to even his closest companions confused as to what brand of chocolate he likes. Recently his younger brother Ciel had also begun attending as a first year Slytherin.

Family || Mother: Adalicia nee Fen ~ Deceased || Father: Daniel Rosier ~ Deceased || Younger Brother:
vysIAypL-Ko_zpsigtkkskr.jpg
67a2e55bt8604f3ab6b2camp690amp690_zps2ut4dw6i.jpg
~ 1st year Slytherin

Approved and will be added soon!

I'm close to getting online, it's been a busy day over here. But as soon as I am online I will make updates!!!

Thank you all once again for joining and making this group happen!

Reactions: Ashalyn
Cool. I'll decide shortly and have a bio up shortly after that. :)

Cool !

Also I have gotten the OOC updated with the two new profiles!
Also @Lulunopia not sure if you wanted a 3rd or 4th year so I put you on 3rd year ! If you would like me to change it to 4th year just let me know!

Members:: @Solunae | @Isomia.n | @Ashalyn | @kimsim12 | @Squigglez | @Lulunopia | @Lackadaisical
I'm going to start on the introduction post just want to be sure with the group first though! Do you guys Want to

USE A POSTING ORDER = which means we have a solid round and everyone posts in order. You will need to @ tag the member after you to ensure we keep up the order and there may - at times - be a little wait cause in this group REAL LIFE comes first!
OR POST AT RANDOM? = which may get a little hectic

Hmm May way until tomorrow to write the start up >.> -freaking weather outside it giving me yet another migraine -face+desk -

Since i'm running a fever and not to good today I'm waiting to start the rp until tomorrow - and allowing for the remaining profiles to come in. Sorry to disappoint you guys I know you are all ready to get this going! Tomorrow I will be posting no matter how I feel !!

large.jpg

img.php

Age: 13 || Gender: Female || Bloodstatus: Mixed (roughly 3/4 magical blood), believed to be pureblooded || Height: 5'0" || Weight: 112 lbs || Nationality: British || Magical Ability: Parseltongue

Slytherin, 3rd Year
a0c10014c6db23a5f8aeff95b9c764465add8423_hq.gif

||Wand||
Acacia, Phoenix Feather, 11", Unyielding

||Personality||
Simply put, Marie Vance Corrin is known as intelligent, witty, fiercely loyal, and marred by a distinct touch of arrogance. As arguably one of the brightest witches of her age, no professor can complain about her academic performance in nearly all areas--though, arguably, she has always struggled with transfiguration. While most Slytherins perceive her as charming, many outside her house find her to be absolutely conceited and often rude--as her witty remarks can sometimes be at the expense of others. Although not distinctly against Muggle-borns, it is true that Marie generally keeps only the company of those she finds to be particularly "worthy"--intelligent, determined, affluent, or otherwise gifted--and usually does not find Muggle-borns fitting such a description. It should be noted, though, that she would never use slurs like mudblood or other such heinous terms, as she finds them to be petty and childish things to say. Although she has no difficulty appearing to be perfectly amiable, she has no shortage of enemies caused by her seemingly over-confident persona.

Among her friends, even Hufflepuffs would be hard-pressed to be more loyal, as Marie would not betray them for anything. Although she does have a sense of self-preservation, she shows a remarkable care towards the wellbeing of those she trusts--mind you, it is quite hard to gain such trust. Overall, she is quite choosy in her friends, favoring those with determination and a willingness to learn. But despite her noticeable qualities, Marie is marked by a true sense of subtly, being one to achieve her ultimate goals in a quiet manner rather than for all to see. In this way, most people don't realize that she is not all that confident in herself--a weakness stemming from both circumstance and natural ability. She works hard to achieve success, but she desperately hides the one piece of her she can never change: the ability to speak parseltongue.

||Strengths||
Nonverbal magic, charms, general intelligence, loyalty, subtlety

||Weaknesses||
Transfiguration, healing spells, arrogant exterior, insecure interior

||Pet||
Wisteria, Tawny Owl

||Short History||
Her mother, a pure-blooded witch, and her father, a half-blood, met in the most clandestine way, as her mother's family would never approve of such a marriage. Her mother's parents, being harshly against Muggleborns and even half-bloods (unless found to have exceptional value), were disgusted by the idea of their daughter marrying the half-blooded dimwit that was her father (in their minds, anyways). True, her father was never especially talented, but he made up for it in pure creativity and courage--giving him a rightful place in Gryffindor house. Her mother, kind and loyal by all appearances, had sent her Slytherin family into an uproar after she settled into Hufflepuff (Hufflepuff!). Despite these obstacles, her parents married rather happily and gave birth to their little Marie quite quickly. They were confident their daughter would embody their ideals of moral superiority and tolerance, but that ideal came crashing down when they discovered she was a parselmouth at a very young age. Husband turned against wife, blaming her mother's pure-blooded lineage for cursing their daughter in such a way. It appeared they would be tolerant in all areas except this--as they seemed to firmly believe such an ability was destined for evil. When the situation resulted in the tragic death of her mother, her maternal grandparents swooped in and snatched her up, determined to erase any trace of their daughter's disgrace in marrying a half-blood. They forcibly changed her name to their own and made up a rather outlandish story about a potions incident. They never talked about her ability, so long as she never revealed her mixed blood. Since that day, Marie has never heard word or whisper about her father, though she hasn't done much in the way of research. Several years later, she received her Hogwarts letter and was sent off with little love from her grandparents and the rest of their family. She was groomed for to be a Slytherin, and that was where she was placed. To this day, few people outside of her family know of her father's blood status. She's so far proven herself to be quite capable in nearly all areas, unlike her father, and she knows failure isn't an option for her grandparents.

||Family||
Eleanor Jane Corrin -- maternal grandmother -- alive -- International Magical Office of Law
Lowell James Corrin -- maternal grandfather -- alive -- Improper Use of Magic Office
Jane Marie Asherton (nee Corrin) -- mother -- deceased -- (past) Auror Office
Vance Carter Asherton -- father -- unknown -- (past) Muggle Liason Office
Sara and George Asherton -- paternal grandparents -- deceased
Daniel Lowell Smith -- cousin -- alive -- 5th YR Ravenclaw (unknown relation)

Last edited:
  • Love
IN CHARACTER THREAD - has been started ^.^ Sorry once again for the delay on this. Ended up having a rough day with the Pneumonia. But got the entrance started we'll play around in Diagon Alley and give Kimsim12 a little more time to get her Profile ready! I'm also still going to be accepting members. Figured why not?

Remember at LEAST a Paragraph per post please! And for now we'll not post in order (figured we'll try this out for now see how it goes) and this will allow for more members to enter in as well as keep others from waiting around and such!

If anyone has questions shoot them my way! And I hope you all enjoy this rp! I'll be working on my own entrance post soon lol figured why bog down the opening with my own characters entrance.
Members:: @Solunae | @Isomia.n | @Ashalyn | @kimsim12 | @Squigglez | @Lulunopia | @Lackadaisical

Status
Not open for further replies.