Status
Not open for further replies.
@Solunae Haha I'm hoping to have my character done today. Right now, I'm stuck between like three different personality types, and my brain is fried from coughing every two seconds (damn colds). It's all a matter of narrowing it down and putting it in writing, so hopefully I'll be done within an hour or so!

• Love
Reactions: Solunae
I won't be active until Monday. So sorry but, I'm moving at the moment. If I have a moment free I'll try to post. ^^

• Love
It's all good! I understand colds and moving to so both of you take your time. Im still trying to beat the pneumonia myself

Thaddeus Thorne
43f917514ccbc01f071892838bd21c12.jpg

House: Slytherin

Age: 15 || Gender: Male || Height / Weight: 5"8 145lbs || Nationality: French

Personality: Outgoing, charming, and a little dramatic, Thaddeus's antics may not always make him popular in Slytherin house but no one can deny his magnetic personality. On the surface, Thaddeus is a bit of clown. He loves a good joke and enjoys playing pranks on certain professors and students. Thaddeus is generally amicable, but he's also not someone you want as an enemy. Talented in certain areas, Thaddeus's professors often find it difficult to get him to show what he knows. He's the kind of student who will goof off in class, then ace the test without trying.

Strengths:
Potions + Herbology + Bravery
Weakness:
Anything with a Broomstick + Reckless + Petty

Wand: (Wood) (Core) (Length)

Ability: Thaddeus has a peculiar ability with plants, able to make them grow and die at his command. Some students say they've seen him use plants to do his bidding. After all, there have been a few incidences of students hung from their trousers by vines since Thaddeus arrived.... but that's all nonsense of course. Right?

Pet: Tawny Owl

Short History:

The only son of the renowned, but eccentric, herbologists Thanos and Thalia Thorne, Thaddeus's past is a bit of a mystery to his mostly Brittish classmates. He grew up traveling the world with his parents, and often tells tales of far off places he's visited. Equally mysterious is his constant companion Arion Grey. The Grey's, Thaddeus will explain, are bound to the Thorne family. Not held against their will, of course, but loyal servants. In addition to his past, Thaddeus is a rarity among Hogwarts students in that he transfered in to the school during his third year. If you ask him about it, he'll tell you he got kicked out of Beauxbatons but will inevitably fail to expand upon the story.

Family: Thanos and Thalia Thorne, renowned herbologists and high ranking wizards in France.

@kimsim12 & @Lackadaisical Both approved! -transfering them into the character list now! enjoy rp! Going to work on my characters intro now hehe can't wait to run into yall in the IC!

• Love
Reactions: Rae
I may be really too late for this but if there's possibly any room left I'd love to join

• Love
I may be really to late for this but if there's possibly any room left I'd love to join
Yes! we haven't even really started the rp yet >.> tho I am starting my own character's entrance finally. There is still plenty of room left! Just go ahead and get your character ready ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: SaidtheSky
If still open, would love to snag a 1st year Ravenclaw and 3rd year Hufflepuff.

• Love
If still open, would love to snag a 1st year Ravenclaw and 3rd year Hufflepuff.
We're currently only running with one characters a piece and yes you are more than welcome to join as either one of those houses~!

Okay, I'll take the first Hufflepuff then - a very confused Hufflepuff, 1st yr.

• Love
Okay, I'll take the first Hufflepuff then - a very confused Hufflepuff, 1st yr.
Alrighty just let me know when your character profile is ready for review and welcome to the gang!

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym

Annabeth Sharpe

Age: 14 || Gender: Female || Height / Weight: 5'1"/119 lbs || Nationality: American|| Wizard: Muggleborn

House
raw

3rd Year Huffle

Personality: To those that have ever met or even personally know Ann it can be mutually agreed upon that she's a special case. Maybe it's her spunky yet gentle attitude or her nearly complete lack of cynicism but she tends to be a pretty buoyant character. Of course she's not entirely adverse to pessimism being surprisingly prone to bouts of melancholy and even emotional dependency at the worst. However she can hold her own especially if that means defending a friend or someone she deeply cares for. Sometimes it may become troublesome as she's made a habit of neglecting herself in favor of taking care of the needs of others first. To put it in lighter terms she essentially has a mother hen complex that at the very least is slightly balanced by her affinity to explore and discover.

Strengths:
Optimism
Trustworthy
Taming Magical Creatures & Herbology

Weakness:
Messy
Gullible
Hexes & Transfiguration

Wand: Chestnut || Unicorn Tail Hair || 7 inches
Ability: Seer
Pet: Pygmy Puff - Trouble

Short History:
Annabeth was born in Wales and briefly stayed there until the age of 5 of which her parents decided to move to the city of London. Although she essentially grew up as a city girl she has always loved visiting her grandparents in their little modest ranch home located in the Wales countryside. It's where she spent most of her summer vacations and a sanctuary for when her bouts of underage magic was particularly troublesome.

Family:
Samantha Sharpe - Mother
Johann Sharpe - Father
Thomas Sharpe - Grandfather
Edith Sharpe - Grandmother

Sorry for the inactiveness but my cold has been getting progressively worst for this entire week. Hopefully my character sheet isn't too late ^^;

Sorry for the inactiveness but my cold has been getting progressively worst for this entire week. Hopefully my character sheet isn't too late ^^;
Nope perfect and approved you can post in the ic now

• Thank You
Reactions: SaidtheSky
If this is still open please reply to this and let me know

Can I have a 5th year ravenclaw female and I will work on her in roughly 3 hours

Also what magical abilities are accepted?

Also what magical abilities are accepted?
nimagi Transformation : a witch or wizard who can turn into a particular animal or magical creature at will. Learned.

Metamorphmagus : is a witch or wizard born with the innate ability to change some or all of their appearance at will. The talent cannot be acquired; a witch or wizard who has it must be born with it. Born with.

Parseltongue : the language of snakes, has associations in the common mind with Dark Magic. Can be Learned or Born with.

Seer : a witch or wizard with the clairvoyant ability to predict future events. Rarely accredited ability.

Legilimency & Occumency : is the magical skill of extracting feelings and memories from another person's mind — a form of magical "telepathy"

Apparition is a magical form of teleportation, through which a witch or wizard can disappear ("Disapparate") from one location and reappear ("Apparate") in another. Must be 17 years of age.

Veela Charm : ability attributed to Veela and those of Veela heritage. It is used to charm males, much like the Sirens in The Odyssey.

Magical Resistance : This refers to a certain degree of immunity against hexes and spells found in powerful creatures such as trolls, dragons, and giants.

And yes a 5th year will be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.