Naughty, or Nice?

Andy was now leaning back as his hard on was licked up and down. Her tongue danced ribbons of bliss around him, engulfing him in her wet muscle. He closed his eyes in ecstasy.

"B-babe..." It made him blush saying it, "p-please go faster....please...I'm b-begging you!" He said weakly.

His member pulsed precum on her tongue. He moaned and lost himself in the wet muscle.

Camille hummed softly and rested her chin on his thigh. She smiled up at him and let her fingers brush against his member, teasing.

"Well, you did make breakfast..." She smirked. "I guess. You deserve it." Camille leaned up and pressed her lips gently to his. She leaned back down and took him in her mouth without any warning.

She bobbed her head up and down as fast as she could, not even building up. He wanted fast and she gave it to him.

Andy blushed to her as she spoke, "well I don't think that making breakfast for my girl merits anything...I'd make any me-"

Andy threw his entire body back as he was taken without warning. He groaned and accidents thruated into her mouth once more than he meant to. He shook and started to really shake in ecstasy.

"Ahahah!" His low tolerance had gotten him, "c-cumming!" He cried, only a few minutes in. Her mouth was filled by a wave of his seed as he collapsed.

Camille swallowed as he came. She was slightly shocked that he had only lasted two minutes but then again, he had only lost his vieginity last night.

Smiling, she righted herself and kissed him. "Better than work right?" She winked and smiled innocently.

Camille's expression at his duration made him close his eyes and look away, "I-I'm sorry I j-just couldn't..."

But her wink brought him back around and he blushed, crossing his feet, "m-much better...I think we got maybe 28 minutes now..." He looked innocent, "lessons 2?"

Camille climbed up and straddled his waist. "Think you can handle lesson two? You still have to work later~" Camille's hands drifted over his chest as she smirked.

He was so innocent that it was actually a bit amusing. She traced over the hickey she had left, along with the others left from last night. "Don't cover them. You're mine."

Andy moaned ans he felt his member come tantalizingly close to her, but still t ok far to get in. He felt like a whore for thinking like it, but her words and actions turned him on like a lightbulb at night. His eye looked up at her chest.

He blushed and put his hand to them,."b-but they're everywhere! A-are you sure I should? What will they all think?" He looked up innocently, "what's lesson two though?"

"I know." Camille sing songed. She liked seeing him marked up by her doing. "They'll think you're mine and no one else will touch you." Did Camille forget to mention she was just a tad bit possessive? Oh well.

She giggled at his curiosity and eagerness. "This..." It didn't have a name but Camille sat down an slid against his reawakening member. He wouldn't be inside of her though.

Andy knew they'd be all over. There was three in total on his neck, and two on his collarbone. Everyone would see the five. When he started to think about it, it made him blush thinking about the thought of being possess.

"What?" He gasped again as his member was coated in her love fluid. His body began shaking and his fluid mixed with hers. He groaned, "ahahh...Cammillleee.." He whispered, almost seductively

Camille groaned, rocking against Andy. "Andy! God, you're so big." Camille let her head fall back as her eyes fell closed.

"Mm! Yes!" Camille moaned, clawing at the shirt Andy still wore. "Please! So good! Don't..stoooop!"

Camille had begun this, but she seemed to be trying to get Andy to take control. He began rubbing faster, careful not to penetrate her.

When his shaft was soaked in fluid and he was about to orgasm, he felt a kiss and kissed her cheek, "what...now? What's...lesson three? Got...fifteen mins..."

Camille panted softly and looked at Andy with dazed eyes. A smile flitted across her face as she wrapped her hand around his shaft. "When I touch you it's called a hand job. If you touch me it's called fingering." He guided two of his fingers to her entrance and guided him inside. "Now move...I-in and out."

Andy wouldn't admit it, but he felt like a pervet, in a way. He felt like he was being corrupted, lost, taken. Dirtier, so say the least. But...it felt damn good.

"H-handjob?" He moaned and he found himself in his first 69. He groaned when her fingers easily slid on hi k, covered in her love fluid. His fingers went in like they were butter. He panted,."in...out...in...out...is that okay?" He painted, red in the face as her vagina was spread over his face.

"Yeah." Camille let out in a breathy whisper. Her hand worked over him, sliding up and down. Camille would twist her wrist to add pleasure.

After a while she found herself pressing back into Andy. "Faster." She moaned softly before simultaneously rubbing him and licking his shaft.

Andy was panting even more as her pussy was displayed in full glory to his face. Fluids leaked onto his nose and he blushed hard, "y-yes m-ma'am..." Then he said it. He'd never think he'd say it, "f-fuck..."

He went faster by breathing it faster, "inoutinoutinout..." He gasped and groaned as his member started throbbing, "Camille! Oh God!"

Camille groaned over and over. Despite his inexperience, Andy was doing great.

"Ah! Yea...Andy...feels..amazing. Oh yeeees!" Camille gasped as her walls tightened as she climaxed. She wrapped her lips around Andy once more to bring him release.

Andy moaned louder when suddenly his fingers no longer we're.moving. As fluid danced around them, his own body suddenly was lit by orgasmic fire.

"Ccccccaaaammmmiiiillllleeeeee!!!" He bit his lip, hard enough to draw blood, and pushed his hips up with all his might. Sticky cum exploded and his body jeweled violently.

"Oh God! Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fucking SHIT!" He groaned and fell down, moaning, "I-I don't wanna go to work anymore...but...I...gotta..."

Camille hummed as she swallowed everything Andy had to give. She pulled back and sat next to him, a chaste kiss on his cheek.

"The quicker you go, the faster you get to come home." She whispered in his ear. Camille didn't want him to leave but she couldn't make him skip work.

Andy reclothed himself, but felt her hands pull his collar down so each and every hickey was exposed. He blushed when he saw the reality of them in the mirror, and blushed profusely.

"I-I'll call you around noon. I get off around 3, home by f-four." He kissed her cheek and suddenly wanted more sexual.intimacy. for the first time ever, he wanted more. She saw it on his face.

"Feel free to stay at the house all day!" He dashed into the car, "love you, bye!". He was near sweating and drove off.
((Ssseexxxtttiinnnggg))

Camille stood at the door, clad in only Andy's shirt. She giggled watching him rush out the door. It was cute.

"Bye Andy." She waved and watched him speed off. Returning to the house, Camille washed the dishes and other things to keep herself busy.

By noon Camille was bored. She was bored and missed Andy. A sly smirk fell into place as she glanced at her phone.

Picking up the small device she ventured into the bathroom. Lifting the shirt to reveal her nude body she snapped a picture in the full length mirror. She was on her knees smirking and sent it to Andy with the message: miss me yet? ;)