Naughty, or Nice?

"Okay Andy, you got one hour!" His boss, a small man named Rual, yelled to him. Andy grunted as he pulled the machine to a stop.

He walked into the bathroom, in need of that relief. He was washing up when suddenly his phone went off.

His eyes widened as he was sexted. He stared at the picture blankly for a few seconds, drooling. He saw her stance and gulped.

Yes..., He sent back.

Camille giggled and sent him another. She fondled one breast with her legs splayed open. 'How much?' She texted back.

Giddiness built up in her stomach. She wasn't one to sext. In fact she down right refuse anyone who asked. She sent them to Andy knowing he was far to innocent to actually show anyone anyway.

In the bathroom, he slowly locked the door. It was a one man concrete bathroom, so none would hear anything he did. He shook and felt what spread to his legs, and tightness form in them.

Andy was shaking so hard he nearly dropped the phone. He tool a picture of his pants,which showed am obvious erection and texted, "v-very much"

The next picture, Camille's hand was dangerously close to her wet entrance. Her face showed pleasure as she sent him the picture. "That's so hot. Show me more ;)"

Andy was shaking and moaning like he was in sex. He hadn't discovered masturbation, and he had no way to relieve himself. Her picture displayed so much, it hurt. He undid his pants and showed it pushing his underwear.

U-ur so hot..., He sent to her with the pic.

Camille giggled seeing his picture. He was so innocent! She smirked taking a picture on her hands and knees, giving him a nice view of her ass. "I want you to fuck me..." She sent that along with another text. "Touch yourself ;) send me a pick"

Andy, for nor the first time with her, was clueless. He undid his underwear and let his erection hang loose. He put his hand on it and held it, but didn't stroke. He pictured her ass, her vagina on him, her boylsy pressing on h, and rubbed instincetly.

Andy hit his head as he discovered masturbation. He sent her a pic and sent with it "I just discovered rubbing...what's that called?"

Camille smiled down at the text. That was just adorable. The picture sent heat coursing through her as she replied. "Masturbation. Boys call it jacking off."

Camille spread her legs and let we left hand slid between them. Her finger made circles over her clit, eyes fluttering shut. The whole thing was recorded as she softly moaned Andy's name and sent him the video.

The video he received made hum tingle and grain in pleasure. As he saw what she had for him, he started moving his hand instinctively. It slid up the shaft, and down. Very slow, but he was at least jscking off.

He turned the video on and he sexily was moaning her name. He groaned her name out as the phone captured his slow movements for his first time.

He sent it with, "your very hot"

Camille bit her lip as she watched the video. She whimpered softy wishing he was truly here with her.

She continued to pleasure herself and record it. Slipping in two fingers she gasped before groaning as she pumped them in and out of herself. She sent it eagerly awaiting his reply.

Andy was fantasizing begging inside her, feeling her all around his pleasure center. Her devilish talk sending him overboard and making him want to orgasm. Everything adding up into one, needy, slutty, sexy release.

He had his video on and sent her a minute video of him increasing his speed slightly. She saw prwcum mixed with sweat and he was sliding ever so quickly.

Camille gasped softly seeing him. He was so hot and he didn't even know it!

Camille recorded herself once more sending him a sultry message. : come for me

Andy started ot move his hand like it was not going to ever stop. IT was speeding up and his camera was on. It wasn't ever going to stop at this rate.

Andy reached out and gripped the sink. He was monaing her name and gasped it loudly when the camera was suddenly covered in sticky semen. He'd misjudged the agnle and all the caemra cuaght was tit spraying over it.

He moaned and sent it quickly, then wiped it down with papter towels. He sent soon after, "Good enough?"

After watching Andy come, Camille quickly set her phone to record. She wouldn't last long after seeing that.

Moaning loudly she came, camera recording every second. After regaining her breath, Camille sent the video with a message. "You drive me crazy. You're so hot ;)"

Andy watched it and hid his member back inside his pants. He didn't ever think of being called hot, and he in fact didn't know waht to make of that.

"Um...thanks." He texted back, "I gtg. See you in a few hours." He smiled, "Money is on the coutner." he stood up and started to strech, feeling some wetness in his patns. HE sighed and started to waddle out to get some food.

He was staring at her pictures of her laying and touching herself. She was a devil.

A man crept up behind Andy, a coworker. He peered over his shoulder curious as to what the smaller man was looking at.

"Daaaaaaamn Andy. Whose that? You're celebrity crush?" The man laughed boisterously clapping a hand on to Andy's slim shoulder.

He was a burly man with a kind heart and a warm smile. "Really kid, whose that you got there on your phone? You shouldn't spy on pretty girls when they're having their special alone time now." He chuckled once more, only teasing the boy.

Andy yelped and he threw the phoen up into the air. It landed with a soft 'plush' on the sand below him. He tunred, red in teh face, and reached odwn to try and retrieve the phone he'd dropped.

"I-I...i-it's my...girlfirned..." He looked donw, quickly hiding the phoen in his pocket and putting his hand on it. He wasn't sure she'd like anyone else to see her when she was doing that. He knew she'd kill him just for this already. He had to get out of there before he was going to be subjgated to even worse soon.

He looked at the man and backed away a few steps, "Y-yeah I shouldn't...now I-I u-um g-gotta go b-back to work...so...um...I'm gonna get some lunch!" He turned to start walking away.

"That's ya girlfriend there?!" Honestly Bruce was shocked. "Way ta go little buddy! I'm gonna tell the fellas the little ones got a girlfriend. And she's pretty to boot!"

Bruce chuckled at Andy's stuttering. Everyone knew how innocent he was and him having a girlfriend would shock everyone.

"So, bud, have ya....ya know....banged her yet?" Bruce did his version of a whisper, which really wasn't a whisper at all.

Andy turned tail, "well gotta go! See you around!" The Question upset him and he wasn't feeling inclined to answer it just yet. He jumped into his bulldozer and went without lunch.

After the three hours we're up, he began the drive home. He had no idea what to expect, and he wasn't sure if she would pounce on him, pull him in, attack him, or just act nonchalant. It made him tingle to think about it.

He knocked on the door and smiled, calling, "hey b-babe I'm home!"

Bruce let out a boisterous laugh. Andy was quite funny. "Alright!" Judging from his reaction, Bruce would have to guess that Andy had finally gotten laid. The boys in the yard had started to think he was gay. Bruce couldn't wait to tell.

Camille had showered and gone home to get some comfier clothes. Sitting in the living room, she wore tight leggings and an oversized maroon, long-sleeved sweater. Her hair was thrown up into a messy bun with a white bow in front. She looked rather cute.