Naughty, or Nice?

Andy felt the pressure bulid up inside him. The need for her. The desire. The very need for her to be with him. It transfered into the liquid fire heating up his member as he felt her walls tighten. He actulally whispered, "L-let go!" so he could pll out.

He grabbed her hips as he came onto her stomach, then he looked like he'd done something horrible. He bent down and started to lick it off of her, "Sorry sorry!" He assumed he'd done it wrong as he sucked her stomach off. When he was done, he smiled, pulling her into a hug, "Best...wahtever that was ever!"

He decided nto to stick around and cuddled her shoudler, falling asleep on it.

Camille blushed as he lapped up his own cum. Not once in her entire life had anyone, a) licked their own cum or, b) apologized for cumming on her. It was cute actually.
Finding Andy passed out above her she kissed his cheek and let her eyes drift closed.

When she awoke, he was, again, cooking for them. He always woke at seven to make food and do everything he had to. So he had given her a pillow in his place and left.
Now he was frying eggs for French toast and cheesy eggs, and a bit of left over bacon. He'd called in so he could go with her to work that day.

Camille shivered at the loss of body heat. She found in her sleep but found comfort in the pillow given to her.
Exhausted by last night, Camille slept in. She wasn't even awoken by the delicious sent of food filling the air.
Slowly her eyes cracked open, wincing at the bright light of morning. With a soft whine of dismay, not wanting to wake up just yet, Camille rolled over and peeked over the back of the couch. "Morning~" she said softly, slinging an arm over the top. "What's for breakfast?" Camille asked before yawning and leaning her head on the cushions.

AS Andy was making a little bit more of some of the food as he turned ot face her. He laughed to her and pulled her hand into his mouth, wher ehe kissed it. He laughed ot her, pulling her a bit closer to her.
"French toast, some eggs, a bit of bacon, and some coffee." He laughed.
He hugged her and then lifted himself up, then helped her into a chair.
He set htem the plates, "I'm going to work with you today."

Camille giggled as he kissed her hand. "You are so cute you know that?" She smiled and kissed his cheek as they sat at the table. She chose to wear his shirt again as she looked at all the food.
"Wow. This looks amazing!" Camille had lived on cereal and ramen noodles. It wasn't often she had home cooked meals like this.

"I kinda wanna met the girls. And I adore to you you could kiss a man onstage, but so long as you don't pursue a relationship, I'm perfectly okay with it...I mean...um..." He became flustered. He made her sound Like a whore, "u-uh I-I meant...I mean you're mine but...b-but...Well...um...What I'm T-trying to say is..." He gasped, "w-want some food?"

Camille bit her lip to keep from laughing. This was too funny. A smile caught her face as she placed a finger over his lips. "Andy....I'll only ever want you and I don't kiss other men. My job does require some degree of touching and I hope you're okay with that but this...anything anyone else could possibly give me wouldn't even begin to compete with you." Camille gave him a reassuring smile hoping to calm his nerves and kissed his cheek. "Hungry?"

He nodded, "I-I didn't want you to really s-seem like la whore..." He moaned, "and yes, I am. But let's get to wrok for you as fast as you can..." He kissed a little bit, and then ate some food. He didn't ahve that much of a appetite. He actually enjoyed it though.

Camille wasted no time in digging in. She was always hungriest in the mornings where she ate her biggest meal. "Well, we have a while honestly. I don't even have to be there until sixish. I'm always last so don't rush okay."

"Well I'm off work today~" He purred and put a hand on her thigh, the nblushed hard and pulled it back. He looked down, "S-sorry...uh...it looked...kinda...tempting...." He scooted away. She really was corrupting him.

"Andy, stop second guessing yourself." Camille gave him a warm smile. "Like last night. Cumming on me isn't a bad thing." She cracked a smile and kissed his cheek. "Besides licking up your cum is my job." Camille whispered hotly into his ear before pulling back and continuing breakfast.

He looked like she'd asked him to masturbate for her. He looked down and he patned, "I-I feel like I'm being a whore in a way...like I'm really really being a big slut..." He looked up, "D-din't you want to intorduce me to the 'girls' like you said you were goign to?"

His name was Andy, a small, shy boy with blue eyes and close-cropped blonde hair. He had a small build, and was only about 5'6". The boy had small hands and large feet, and had small features on his face. The way his body was built, he almost looked like a girl, yet his shoulders and voice easily gave away that he indeed was an actual male. His full name was Andy Perez Sanchez, yet he usually went by Andy.

Right now, he was being dragged into a stripper club, and he looked rather stricken. He knew he wasn't supposed to be there, and he knew this place was rather dirty. He was not in college and went into becoming a Heavy Equipment Operator, and so he had time for this sort of thing. Yet the way he was raised, these places were rather dirty and upsetting to how he was raised. Still, his friend had blackmailed him into this, mainly by threatening to tell people about this if he didn't go. So, by that threat, he had to go.

The place had a large stage with three poles, yet each table had a pole in it, allowing for girls to jump onto the tables and strip there. The place was shrouded in blue light, and had their tables arranged in a circular pattern around the stage. To the right was a bar where men were drinking and attacking their girls, while to the left was a small bit of gambling stations for people to get on.

It was that special time of night where the strippers would choose one man to perform a show with, yet Andy wasn't aware of this. He sat down at looked up, blinking from the strobe lights, as the ladies began to come out. He buried his head in shame as he was forced to be here. He didn't know what they were going to do, and it scared him.

(( may I rp? I'm new ^.^ ahah ))