Naughty, or Nice?

Andy gasped and threw back his head. His mouth opened and he only was able to gasp. Only able to simply gasp. Not even moan.

It felt like a cavern of pleasure. Of diverse and erotic desire. Like he'd entered a realm of pleasure. The feeling was simply indescribable.

Each movement made pleasure explode inside him. He shook like something had attacked him. But this attack he liked.

He gasped as he met her gaze. He couldn't focus. Nothing seemed real To him. This felt like he'd become a dream. A moan. A simple toy to her.

"M-make it b-better.." He shook, "please..?"

Camille let out soft gasps each time she slid up. A moan sounded each time she came down.

The look in his eyes nearly had her cum right then and there. She couldn't even think to deny him what he asked.

Without a word she picked yo speed. However it wasn't by much. She didn't want to end so soon.

"Andy. Feels good. Ah!" She gasped as the tip of his cock grazed against an especially sensitive area of her core.

Andy was innocent. He didn't know what cum was. But she gasped and he gasped. She thrusted and he received. He shook and he felt like he was trapped.

He felt it. A tiny burn. Somethin like a deep seated part if his member. It was lovely. It was coming. But it didn't come out. She was making it.

"I burns!" He gasped, shaking, "it burns and it feels good! What is it Camile?!?" He gasped, now moving his hips slowly, "what is it?!?"

It felt like bed injected himself with heaven. He wanted so much more. Needed it. Needed to cum.

"Help me!" He gasped, "help me!"

Camille captured his lips in a needy kiss. Her hands swam over his being. Her hips bounced on top of him, still rather slowly.

Panting, Camille smiled as he begged. He must have been oblivious to sex if these were his reactions.

Somehow that turned her on. Not only had she taken virginity but she had opened up a whole new world to Andy. That was special.

Camille sped up, dramatically so. The only sound in the room was the slapping of skin on skin and breathy moans mixed with animalistic growls.

Andy was no longer brushing against Camille's gspot, he was slamming into it.

Camille dug her nails into his back, struggling to keep her moaning in check. Her face dipped down and and she nibbled on the soft spot she had found on Andy's neck.

"Andy!" Camille gasped as she felt herself nearing her end. "Andy yes! Don't stop! Ah!" Camille threw her head back as she bounced on top of him.

Their bodies molded together as one. Their moans in synch as they felt nothing but pleasure.

Andy began shaking as they were being slammed together. The minimal pain that brought to him was negated by the intense pleasure that was shooting down the lenght of his member and body.

Andy could care less by now if he was no longer a virgin, no longer innocent. He loved htis feeling. He had no idea what it would lead to, but he loved the feeling.

His member pulsed inside her like it was going to explode. He flet his first orgasm ever build up, although he didn't know what it was. He was too innocnet.

The plesaure was overwhelming. He gasped when she calwed, bit, attacked him. He feebily wrapped his arms around her and dug his tiny tails inot her back.

"Camille!" He yelled, feeling his body start to become tingly. The burning in his member was becoming unberable.

"What's going on?!" He yelled, slowly pushing back into her body tightly as she nibbled his neck. He started thrstuing upwards out of pure instinct, "It burns! What is it?!?"

He didn't know what cum was. All he knew was her, the bodies, the pleasure, and the slamming of his member inside her. A heavenly delight.

Camille panted, moaning every now and then at each stroke he made. "Oh god" she groaned, ducking her head into Andy's neck. "So good!"

"Andy! Oh...shit!! Ah!" Camille was close. Her eyes locked with Andy's and her lips slammed into his. It was bruising and passionate and perfect.

Her walls contracted around his member as she clung to Andy with everything she had. A muted screaming tore from her throat as her tongue invaded Andy's mouth. She came.

Slowly, Camille came to a stop. Her breath was jagged and uneven. Her gore head rested against Andy's, eyes closed. "That....was so....damn amazing." She mused between heavy pants.

Andy had never felt anything in his life as to what happened next. Never, not once before had he felt anything so grand, so incredible, so amazingly wondeful as waht he did when her walls suddenly clung to him.

As her tongue forced into him, he felt her slip away from his. At that very moment, he suddenly had the first orgasm he ever had felt in his entire life.

He kissed back with a vengeful passion as suddenly he came, longer, harder, and lager than most males did. He felt it cover his stomach, her thighs as they rubbed him, and his own leg. He screamed into her lips as it happened.

The orgasm sent him shaking uncontrollably, and he tore a kiss from her. His lips felt sore and rather beat up, and his body wouldn't want to even start to think of relaxing. His member throbbed and he was breathing as though he'd run a marathon.

IT was the best moment in his entire life. So sexy. So passioante. So lovely.

"I...see now...why they call you...lil' devil..." He moaned ot her, laying her down next to him and pulling her against him.

Camille giggled and nuzzled his cheek. "And you thought it was just a stage name." She kissed his cheek before allowing him to cuddle her.

"Andy...promise you'll stay." She whispered softly. This was different, he was different, and Camille didn't want to lose that.

Yawning, Camille curled into Andy and let herself be taken by sleep.

Andy nodded to her, "I'll never...never ever leave...you're going to stay right here with me...and I love that name...it's your nickname...I"m not ever going to leave you...unless Idie...or you leave me..."

Andy was no longer able to focus and he slowly drifted to sleep with Camille, his body exhuasted but his mind full of pleasent thoughts and hopes.
-The next morning-
He had moved Camille into a bed when he woke up, and tucked her in. He set to cooking some eggs as she slept. He winced at eveyr movement, and had an icepack on his thigh.

"Owh..." He groaned as he flipped an egg.

Camille groaned in her sleep as she was moved. Once she was safely in the covers she settled once again.

Her body was warm as the smell of breakfast wafted up to her. Her eyes fluttered open, only to snap shut at the bright light flooding the room.

Rolling over, Camille went to curl into Andy only to find him gone. Her eyes reopened and a frown adorned her features.

Slowly, Camille sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Green orbs drifted around the room as she ran fingers through her knotted hair.

The smell of eggs carried up through the house. Camille couldn't help but smile. That was so sweet.

She slid out of bed and threw on one of Andy's shirts. Since they were similar in height it barely covered the necessities, not that Camille minded all too much.

Camille ventured downstairs to find Andy in the kitchen. "Morning. " she said softly, still waking up. Camille wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and planting a kiss on his shoulder blade.

Andy was slowly flipping the eggs when he felt a kiss on his shoulder. He turned to see her when she kissed his lips.

HE smiled at her and slowly flipped the eggs behind his back. HE smiled as he saw taht her breasts were hardly covered at all. He was slowly becoming comfortable with that.

He looked down to her legs and smiled again, blushing, "Last night was amazing Camille. I'll never be able to thank you enough."

He stroked her hair and helped her to sit down, "I'll have it done in a minute. Juice is on the table too! I made sausage, hope you like that!"

He made her a plate and handed it to her, "need any pepper? Salt? Condmients?"

Attachments

• Rarity.png
    Rarity.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Twilight.jpeg
    Twilight.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
  • twilight 2.jpeg
    twilight 2.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Applejack.png
    Applejack.png
    398.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Fluttershy.jpeg
    Fluttershy.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Pinkie pie.JPG
    Pinkie pie.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 1
  • Rainbow Dash.jpeg
    Rainbow Dash.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 1
  • Flim Flam 2.jpeg
    Flim Flam 2.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • MLP wallpaper.jpg
    MLP wallpaper.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 0
  • pp2.jpeg
    pp2.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 0
Camille smiled. "You're so sweet." She giggled and sat gingerly in the chair. She was still a little sore.

"Don't worry about it, there will be plenty more to come." Her voice dropped to a seductive tone as she winked.

He sat down adn began knawing on a few eggs, and frowned, "Must have overdone them. If they're bad tell me and I'll remake them." He looked at her and giggled, "My legs feel like jello left out in the sun."

He slowly called his work and found he had to go today. He smiled to her, "Listne, I drive a bulldozer and I have to be there. I have a lunch break an hour long at 1. If you get off I'll meet you somewhere."

He sipped some jiuce, and heard the message in her words. He went a little pale, "T-there's more? that wasn't a one time thing?" he whispered, surprised but not in denial!

"No, No they're fine." Camille took a bite and found them strangely to her liking. They weren't fabulous but they weren't terribly inedible.

She ate slowly, letting her mind wander in the early morning. Her face pulled into a frown as she heard he had to go to work. "Aw, I had off school and work today." Camille pouted as she finished her food.

Taking the plates and set them in the sink. Sauntering over to Andy she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Of course there's more. Much, much more." She bent down near his ear. "Maybe I'll show you when you get home." She whispered seductively before nipping his earlobe.

(((SSEEXXTTIINNNGGG))
Andy collected her plate, humming a tune from an mlp music video. He whispered under his breath, "...for I oh so...all my thoughts he does consume..." He was slightly swinging his hips as he went to put his dishes in the sink, having not acknowledged her statement.

Andy began speaking, "my house is your house, use whatever you-" he suddenly gasped ahem she nipped his earlobe and groaned. The feeling turned him on badly. Badly enough to arouse.

"Y-you know your turning me on, aren't you?" He whispered, "I just had to fall in love with the devil." He quipped again. He was going to use that against her.

"That's the idea~" she moved down to his neck and left butterfly kissed there. She nibbled and licked the sensitive skin, hoping to leave a hickey.

Camille wanted all his friends at work to see it and know he was hers. Her hands drifted over his form before playing with the hem of his shorts. "Do you really have to go?"

Andy moaned cutely at the heavy kids. He'd seen a hickey before, but never received one. He felt her teeth attack the skin and he leaned against her slightly. He felt heat eliminate again, searing down, engulfing him. His pants buldged further.

"M-maybe I can show up late...it'll be my first time..." He felt her fingers and began to melt like chocolate in the sun. He opened his mouth and heavy moans emerged.

"I-I got a h-half hour...Then maybe another ten..."

"Good." Camille smirked against Andy's neck before pulling away. She moved in front of Andy with a sly smirk.

Her lips quickly touched his and easily escalated. Her hands moved over his body as she led him to lean against the counter.

"Up." She commanded. He wanted him to sit on the counter. Once situated, she wasted no time in ridding Andy of his pants. "Lesson one: blow job."

Camille licked up Andy's shaft, swirling her tongue on the tip, before kissing her way back down.

How it was Andy was so quickly taken was beyond him. He moaned like she was fucking him as he was instructed to sit on the counter.

When he heard her speak, he giggled, "but I got out of school last y-"

When her mouth was on his member, he threw his head back, shaking. Instantly, he gripped the counter and slammed his head against the cabinets.

"B-blowjob?" He moaned, feeling her kisses, "sounds...weird...What is...it...?" He forced himself to remain still. But it felt heavenly already.

"It's when I use my mouth." Camille explained between licks. Now she was just going slow. Her tongue pressed flat against his member as she dragged her wet muscle against his hard on.

She hummed softly as she repeatedly licked him. Every now and then she would swirl her tongue around the head.

Her eyes watched him as he easily lost himself in her actions.