Naruto Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Suki followed him back inside. She was shocked at what happened next though. Her face heated up as he kissed her. She froze at first then kissed back. She looked up as he spoek once again. She paused for a long time then spoke her voice quiet. "I...I'd like that."

"Excellent~"

-

Kenji moved a couple things, before finally putting the two beds together as if they were one, before climbing in, and gesturing for her to join him, his body laid out to perform any act she desired, whether she just wanted to sleep next to him, or show some love.

She crawled into bed next to him and curled up into his chest. It was the first in a long many of nights she felt secure. It was the first night in so long she felt 100% without a doubt safe.

Kenji wrapped an arm around the girl to make her feel both loved, and feel safe. The muscles of his arm were relaxed, and presently cushioning her, as he kept his new lover close that night...

-

The next morning...

Kieara had woke at dawn the next day as usual. She got up to go make them something to eat.

Kenji was still in a pretty deep sleep. All he could think of at that moment was what he'd do to show his newfound feelings for Suki...

Suki made him breakfast. She hadnt the slightest what Kenji had in mind.

The martial artist eventually came down, scratching his messy hair, before sitting down, and tossing on his coat, getting to work on the frog buttons that held it together.

"Mornin' Suki."

"Morning." She spoek offering him a smile as she sat his food in front of him.

"Thanks. Care to train in some…grappling, today?"

"Great. Don't wear any loose clothing."

Kenji put his dishes away, and began towards the outside, and walking towards the beaches for a good spot to practice on. He planned to merely wear his swim trunks at the moment, as he began to set up a few things...

Suki put on her tightly fitting bikini. IT was a halter top so she didn't worry about it coming off. She tied it tightly then pinned her hair up in a braid. She then headed out to the beach where he was at.

Kenji didn't notice Suki coming, actually just relaxing as he awaited her arrival...

"Hey." She spoke with a smile as she approached. "I'm ready."

Kenji was trying to hold back a blush on his face after seeing the girl approach in her bikini, as he climbed to his feet, and had a semi crouched stance.

"You didn't have to wear that…" He mumbled, before charging, and trying to slam her into the ground, this probably ending in the young man being on top of the girl.

Suki rose a brow. "Well, it's hot out and you said wear something tight." She spoke. "I can go change if you want." She said to him.She gasped and was taken off gaurd as she lay underneath him.

"…No Need. But if you lose, I get to take that bra off!"

He began to try and wrestle the girl into a submission.

"Grappling is the most dangerous area of all in a fight: You can be pinned, and set open for any attack!"