Naruto Roleplay

Suki had learned a lot from Kenji thus far even though only a few days had passed. She was slowly falling for her mentor though she knew it wouldn't work.

Three hours of meditation later, Kenji arrived to the room he shared with Suki, dropping into bed, annoyed at something. When he stopped meditating and thinking of Suki, he discovered a special feeling in his heart, stomach, and lastly, pants that frustrated him, making him hide under his blanket...

Suki had been asleep but woke hearing him. She looked over seeing him under a blanket and rose a brow. "A little warm for that isn't it?"

"…Not at all. Even in my sleep, I practice. This is my heat regulation training. Helps the flow of energy."

Though he spoke truth, he turned around, his feelings beginning to pile up.

"Have you been able to perform the techniques I showed you?"

"…Good."

Kenji turned his head slightly. A young man of kenpou teaching a ninja kung fu? bizarre. But it was possible.

"Do you have any feelings for your teacher?" He asked, obviously meaning himself. "I'm sure he'd like to know…"

Suki blushed bright red. She looked away. how'd he know? "I um well...."

"Out with it, man!" He ordered. "Speak to your teacher with willpower!"

He himself was shivering on the inside, fearing for the answer...

Suki flinched. "Y-yes! I do...." She blurted out nervous from his yelling.

"Honesty is a good thing!" He exclaimed. "Now, if you're serious, feel free to share this bed with me. There's tons of space, and it feels kinda lonely here…."

Suki blinked. He was confusing her....Why was he so sudden and why didn't he say anything himself? Did he have feeligns for her? She got up and came over in her skimpy night clothign.

Kenji was now deathly silent, his once manly roars now silence and a failure to control a quivering lip.

"What's wrong?" she asked noticing his lip quivering.

"Nothing. Just wondering when I'll find someone to call my own. A martial artist of my caliber needs a son to succeed him!"

"You're looking too hard." she spoke. "Because there's one right in front of you...."

"You're…serious…aren't you? Just how serious?"

Kenji slipped a second pillow onto his bed, keeping his eyes staring into hers...

"I'm a guy who doesn't even fit the description of ninja. A guy who wants to take a chance and possibly shame myself by losing my next fight. A guy who could blow all our money away to make his own school of martial arts. All to prove he's the toughest guy around, and then have a son to pass it all onto…"

"I'm as serious as a heart attack Kenji can't you see?" She sighed. If he didn't see it by now then he wasn't going to. She got up and stepped outside into the cool night air. Tears stained her cheeks. Why wouldn't he understand?

"Suki!" He exclaimed, hurrying after. He slowed down as he got closer to the girl, moving his arms around her waist, and pulling her towards him...

"I said I'd help you. And you practically learned some of my style. Now you want to be that one important girl in my life…I never said no. It's just too good to take in…"

The blue haired kunoichi turned looking up at him as tears streamed down ehr cheeks. HEr pale skin glistned from the moisture under the moon. She was so scared of hhim hurting her the way everyone else had. She loved him so much but she didn't want to be hurt.

"…" Kenji tried to figure out what to say...

Instead of speaking, he pulled the girl back inside, and shut all the doors. And he put his left hand onto the back of the girl's head, and pulled her closer, his lips against hers, their bodies without an invisible boundary as they touched, Kenji stopping to look at her.

"…Allow me to put our beds together." He offered. "It'll be warmer if we share the bed…and our bodies, if you wish…"