Naruto Roleplay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Leaving?" She asked. She wasn't sure if he meant leaving as in gone, or just leaving for awhile and returning tonight. She turned to look at him.

"No: Killing Rondo…"

He left the building, and began to wander the city before he left, searching for as many good men as he could gather...

Suki was now very worried. She worried constantly over him.

Ryuu tried to start a game with Suki, but with his mother not paying attention, he began to wail loudly, demanding she play with him. He already felt scared and sad with his father gone...

Suki's attention snapped back to the little boy. "Shhhh, don't cry my sunshine." She said to him his pet name given by his mother. She wiped his tears and kissed his forehead. "What's wrong with mommy's boy?" She said now her full attentino on him.

Ryuu pointed outside, as if to signal he wanted to play.

(mind bringing in the ninja from before, but as a friend this time?)

(nah)

Suki smiled. "alright. We'll go outside." She said lifting him and taking him outside to play.
----
The man felt horrible for what he'd done before, he wanted to make amends with Ryuu's parents.

Ryuu scurried out of his mother's arms, running ahead. He didn't quite learn how to walk, preferring his mad method of locomotion, as he searched for a ball of his.

-

Ryuu found the ball, but by accident dropped it in the middle of the road. A Mad Bull had escaped from its cage, and began to charge, ready to take Ryuu's life...

"Ryuu!" She spoke trying to get him to slow down. Though she caught up only to see the bull. She gasped but was too far away. The ninja man saw this and grabbed the child before the bull could get him. he also managed to save his ball. Suki was a nervous wreck. The man dropped beside her. "Here, I got him." Suki took her son and thanked him. "I can't thank you enough." she said. "He's my life." she told the ninja then recognized him. She paused for a moment debating what to do then spoke. "Would you like to come to the house for a cup of tea?"

Ryuu however, was busy reaching for the man. He wanted to learn more martial arts from him, throwing wild swings of his arms with closed fists, his little balled up hands ready to unleash 'fury.'

He nodded. He smiled down at Ryuu. Suki led him back to the house placing Ryuu in the lfoor to play as she gave the man some tea. "Thank you dfor saving my son. Though my husband and I weren't very happy about the damage you did to our son trying to train him. Nor was he happy about you trying to train him at all." He frowned. "I apologize, it won't happen again, I wanted to come make things right."

((I'm back early!))

He nodded. He smiled down at Ryuu. Suki led him back to the house placing Ryuu in the lfoor to play as she gave the man some tea. "Thank you dfor saving my son. Though my husband and I weren't very happy about the damage you did to our son trying to train him. Nor was he happy about you trying to train him at all." He frowned. "I apologize, it won't happen again, I wanted to come make things right."