Naruto Roleplay

Kieara got up and did as told taking note she'd have to buy some new bras. She looked...almost normal again...

Kenji looked down, unsure whether he did good, or if he'd be considered a pervert...

Kieara turned to him. "Kenji I.....The scars are gone....I look normal again...." She seemed in awe.

"It was just the work of effective medicine." He replied, trying not to take any credit. "You have a few left, but I think they compliment you nicely."

"Kenji....Thank you...." She went over and hugged him. "Thank you so much." She spoke smiling. She was very happy.

"This isn't even half the job." He reminded her. "But you're welcome…"

"It may not be, but i've tried to get rid of these scars for so long." She spoke to him.

"And how would you like to thank me?…" He asked.

"How would you like me to thank you?" She asked. "anything really...."

"…I would like to further my martial arts journey. Then I'd like to try opening up a school of my own one day…How can you help me?"

Suki thought about this long and hard. Then spoke again. "Well, we could start by heading to the ninja villages....Each has a training regimen unique to their region." She told him.

"Then I'll conquer ninjutsu, and every other style out there with my Haki No Ken." He decided. "Shall you be joining me?"

She smiled. "Well, I can't exactly stay around here anymore."

"Very well. But before we leave, I'm going to see about owning a building. When I return, I'll begin my first martial arts school. Until then, I will utterly destroy all opponents."

"And you plan to just follow my path, huh?"

"I have no problems with it…I suppose…" He replied. "I extend the offer that you may be my first student."

Kenji nodded, muttering his thanks, a smile creeping onto his face from the fact his dream was slowly coming true. To become a master, and to pass on his teachings to others...

-

A few days later...

Kenji was up late after thinking Suki was asleep, he himself without a top of any form, as he meditated, sweat decorating his skin due to the combination of hard training and outside heat. As he meditated, he began to think to the girl who he had decided to travel with soon, and act as his first student...