Naruto Next Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep drawing and one day the human figure will come naturally ^^

Then you'll have to handle the horrors of... *Gasp* Animals and environments...

Perspectives... Angles... Dynamics... Meeehhhhhh
Actually, I'm pretty good with animals ^^' It's what I first started drawing. Environments, though, yeah definitely need help with that. And I know the human form, and I can picture it in my head, but when it comes to drawing, I lack the technical skill to get it down right.

Fixed up her CS ^^ Now I just need to post the digitalized pic once done.

Well, I made my team's sensei, it's in my CS, but let me know if you guys want to make your own sensei or have me make one for you guys. Alo, once we get strated, should there be a posting order or no?

Reactions: Kurogane86
I'm fine with either option, so I'll leave it up to the others.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Are we still waiting for the 4 cs's? It's been a while if they haven't finished by now they probably lost interest

Wow, the alerts are shit. Can u pls link up the in character or the CS sheet for me to post mine???

Wow, the alerts are shit. Can u pls link up the in character or the CS sheet for me to post mine???
I'll have to do it on my computer, my phone isn't letting me paste the URL.

And sorry I haven't been on. I was actually going to PM the last few people we need but I ended up getting grounded again >.> Geometry put me behind in school again since I got stuck and my teacher took forever to respond (glory of online schooling) so I fell behind and my mom grounded me. I should be free soon, since I don't have that many lessons left. So I can talk to the others and see if they are still interested and what not. Sorry again....

And sorry I haven't been on. I was actually going to PM the last few people we need but I ended up getting grounded again >.> Geometry put me behind in school again since I got stuck and my teacher took forever to respond (glory of online schooling) so I fell behind and my mom grounded me. I should be free soon, since I don't have that many lessons left. So I can talk to the others and see if they are still interested and what not. Sorry again....
Kyahahhaha xD focus on school man! It's super important ahhahah

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

i need the link hahaha

Well if i'm able to join i'll be more then happy to make a sensei :D

Well if i'm able to join i'll be more then happy to make a sensei :D
Maybeeeee you could make multiple senseis lol. Obivously I wouldn't expect you to do that and obivously you don't have too. Just figured I'd throw the idea out lol

I wouldn't mind that
My max character play is five at a time but I prefer three
I'm totally game for making a few Senseis though

• Love
Reactions: timv999
Status
Not open for further replies.