Naruto Next Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about have mine ready. Working on the finer details.

Reactions: StellaAutumn01
Hey, I just thought of something. Obviously the Nine Tailed Fox attack happened. That's a major plot point in the main series. So does that means someone needs to be a Jinchuriki? If so, who?

Hey, I just thought of something. Obviously the Nine Tailed Fox attack happened. That's a major plot point in the main series. So does that means someone needs to be a Jinchuriki? If so, who?
Personally, I don't think anyone has to be the 9 tails Jinchuriki. More or less a "can be included but not necessary"

Reactions: StellaAutumn01
So the attack didn't happen? Or the Nine Tails was never sealed? Sounds like interesting plot points

I say it depends on how alternate universe we're going. Are we going to follow alone the main story with the obvious changes, or will it be something completely new? If it is the former, then we should probably decide on what major events were changed that resulted in this alternative.

I say it depends on how alternate universe we're going. Are we going to follow alone the main story with the obvious changes, or will it be something completely new? If it is the former, then we should probably decide on what major events were changed that resulted in this alternative.
Well, I wanted to keep somethings similar, but try to make it our own story. I'm just not sure about the tailed beasts being include, since they are extremely important to the original plot. Sure, we could change that to write our own story, but then, what will be the replacement or counterpart ^^'

Still waiting for @Azul , @Iroh , @Lillian , and @B l u E s for their CS ^^'

Also, I've been thinking a bit about my CS, and I'm probably going to do some major edits to Ayaka. I've gotten some rest and thought of things to add, as well as things that make no sense. So, yeah, look forward to the edited CS of Ayaka!

Oh i don't know why I haven't been getting alerts but I got it
To my knowledge, that happens sometimes ^^' I think it's when you don't check the last alert you got or something. Like read the last post of the thread? I dunno, it's just what I hear ^^'

Still waiting for @Azul , @Iroh , @Lillian , and @B l u E s for their CS ^^'

Also, I've been thinking a bit about my CS, and I'm probably going to do some major edits to Ayaka. I've gotten some rest and thought of things to add, as well as things that make no sense. So, yeah, look forward to the edited CS of Ayaka!
Ohhhh I stopped receiving alerts xx didn't even know the CS was up haha

I finished the paper draft drawing of Ayaka for my revisal ^^ (I decided to change the pose and such, so the drawing was made. It's going to be my reference for digital) Anyone interested in seeing it?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I finished the paper draft drawing of Ayaka for my revisal ^^ (I decided to change the pose and such, so the drawing was made. It's going to be my reference for digital) Anyone interested in seeing it?

mememememememememememememememememememememe

mememememememememememememememememememememe
lol okay XD Here it is:

Ayaka Ninja.png

The symbol at the top is the Hanakotoba Clan symbol, and the wind shuriken was changed to a giant chakram. I added a bandage to her nose and changed up her outfit. I messed up on the chakram a little, it being a little asymmetrical, but I can easily fix that when going digital ^^ Also, the tips of the chakram are poisoned, and when thrown, she controls it with chakra strings. And there's bandages on her chest under the fish netting, but it's hard to see ^^'

lol okay XD Here it is:

View attachment 102513

The symbol at the top is the Hanakotoba Clan symbol, and the wind shuriken was changed to a giant chakram. I added a bandage to her nose and changed up her outfit. I messed up on the chakram a little, it being a little asymmetrical, but I can easily fix that when going digital ^^ Also, the tips of the chakram are poisoned, and when thrown, she controls it with chakra strings. And there's bandages on her chest under the fish netting, but it's hard to see ^^'
The Chakram shall move like a giant, deadly yoyo

Looks great! Can't wait to see it all digitalized *v*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The Chakram shall move like a giant, deadly yoyo

Looks great! Can't wait to see it all digitalized *v*
Yes it shall XD It helps cover her weak long range. It helps in close combat, too, acting as a shield (though not a perfect one, being as it has many openings), as a slicing weapon. But thank you ^^ It's probably the best person I've ever drawn XD I'm still learning anatomy, so it's not easy for me to draw the human figure ^^'

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Yes it shall XD It helps cover her weak long range. It helps in close combat, too, acting as a shield (though not a perfect one, being as it has many openings), as a slicing weapon. But thank you ^^ It's probably the best person I've ever drawn XD I'm still learning anatomy, so it's not easy for me to draw the human figure ^^'
Keep drawing and one day the human figure will come naturally ^^

Then you'll have to handle the horrors of... *Gasp* Animals and environments...

Perspectives... Angles... Dynamics... Meeehhhhhh

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.